Trump Wins CPAC 2024 Straw Poll By 49 Points, DeSantis Second At 21%, Mike Pence Gets 0%

Trump Wins CPAC 2024 Straw Poll By 49 Points
lol

Democrats everywhere rejoice.

Too funny.

except, you don't. You people are reacting with hysterical panic mongering.

So, you're lying. What a surprise.

1626127649360.png

From here on out we have to assume Trump will be first Emperor of the United States if he ever gets to walk back through the doors of the oval office. No other goal makes sense with the republicans wanting a candidate with that much baggage that can only serve one term.

And the panic mongering is still going strong. Hey, remember when you people pretended to be scared he would start a nuclear war? That was hilarious.

Meanwhile, if he was half as dangerous as you loons pretend, you would be too afraid to log on to this site, let alone talk the shit you talk.
Trump already sent a mob to intimidate his own VP and to violently disrupt the business of congress. After that shit I consider you all a bunch of potential traitors until you come to your senses.

Yeah, more lies. You are a lying asshole.

And a moral coward, as you are afraid to face Trump in a contest of ideas.
Already did, he lost. Turns out he got all his ideas second hand at the Nazi party yard sale,

Trump already sent a mob to intimidate his own VP and to violently disrupt the business of congress. After that shit I consider you all a bunch of potential traitors until you come to your senses.

Yes he did. When he said they are going to march peacefully and patriotically to the Capital, that sent chills up my spine. :eusa_shhh:

Summer 2018, it was about $3 a gallon. If Trump didn't care about who paid for the wall, why did they chant it over and over again at his rallies? You can get a lot better than 3% GDP growth, since that's what Trump was promising. The Trump wall didn't happen because Trump refused to compromise. Supposedly he did erect his wall and a lot of good it does us. Trump said he wasn't going to lower taxes on the wealthy, because that's pandering. He thinks your idiots. The FBI never spied on Trump. That was and still is a lie.

You guys are ignorant. Living in your own bubble. Even when you know he lied to you, you don't care.

Still it didn't hit $3.00 a gallon even during the best economy in 50 years. It's normal for fuel prices to go higher in strong economic activity, but we are at nearly 6% unemployment now, and thanks to Dementia and the other commies, people are not going to work because taxpayers are paying them more to stay at home, and it's over $3.00 a gallon in many places.

And then what you people do on the left is find the most innocuous things to try and degrade Trump with. Mexico didn't pay for the wall. WTF CARES!!! What we spent on the wall is what we spend on food stamps for less than a month. The only people who cares that Mexico didn't pay for it is you on the left. No problem with all the pork spending in the last two bills though. No problem handing the Kennedy Center and the Arts in general multi-millions to buy votes. That you don't have a problem with. No problem with the racist part of the last spending bill that pays minority farmers 115% of their debt and to hell with white farmers. Again, that you have no problem with because it's buying votes for your party.

Still it didn't hit $3.00 a gallon even during the best economy in 50 years. It's normal for fuel prices to go higher in strong economic activity, but we are at nearly 6% unemployment now, and thanks to Dementia and the other commies, people are not going to work because taxpayers are paying them more to stay at home, and it's over $3.00 a gallon in many places.
Strong economic activity?

Less than 3% annual GDP growth is NOT strong economic activity. I don’t know why you guys don’t seem to understand this.

Remember when Trump said he'd repeal Obamacare?

Trump claimed he knew so much about healthcare, was such an expert. He didn't know anything and he didn't really care. But he convinced a lot of people he did. The ignorant people.

He said repeal and replace. They couldn't get it repealed because of the RINO's in our party. Now if it got repealed and not replaced, then you'd have a good argument.

Strong economic activity?

Less than 3% annual GDP growth is NOT strong economic activity. I don’t know why you guys don’t seem to understand this.

Every other metric was outstanding. So who cares about GDP when we hit the highest median income in history. Who cares when we reached several stock market highs? Why should GDP matter when we had a million more jobs than Americans who could do them? Our economy couldn't get much better.

He said repeal and replace. They couldn't get it repealed because of the RINO's in our party. Now if it got repealed and not replaced, then you'd have a good argument.
Yep. He said he’d have a plan. He didn’t. He never did.

He said they do it. He failed to do so.

Every other metric was outstanding. So who cares about GDP when we hit the highest median income in history. Who cares when we reached several stock market highs? Why should GDP matter when we had a million more jobs than Americans who could do them? Our economy couldn't get much better.
Because that’s what economic activity means.

You say it was strong economic activity when it wasn’t. Yes, the economy could have been MUCH better. In fact, Trump assured us it would have been better if we passed his tax cut. He failed.

Yep. He said he’d have a plan. He didn’t. He never did.

He said they do it. He failed to do so.

So what happened to free college? What happened to the national $15.00 minimum wage? What happened to increasing taxes on our job creators? What happened to reparations?

We are going to put Trump back in the white house.....just wait and see.....

Because that’s what economic activity means.

You say it was strong economic activity when it wasn’t. Yes, the economy could have been MUCH better. In fact, Trump assured us it would have been better if we passed his tax cut. He failed.

It's the tax cuts that helped get us to the best economy in 50 years.

It's the tax cuts that helped get us to the best economy in 50 years.
But it didn’t increase GDP like he promised. What did it do other than inflate the stock market and the deficit?

Do you remember what the unemployment rate was when Trump took office?

This isn’t binary. Trump lied constantly. The ignorant just shrug their shoulders and move on.

The ignorant voters were very drawn to Trump.

Oh, so what you're telling me is that they all lie, huh? Well then I guess it's not that they lie since they all do it, it's more to the point of what they lie about. If Trump said we had the best economy ever, it doesn't hurt one American. When you tell a bunch of lies about your forced healthcare plan and it turns out to be a flop hurting tens of millions of people, that's a serious lie because many people were hurt over it.

Yes he did. When he said they are going to march peacefully and patriotically to the Capital, that sent chills up my spine. :eusa_shhh:
LOL I'm pretty sure I commented soon after the insurrection that in 6 months you people will be trying to make the case that nothing unusual happened that day. Boy did I have you people pegged.

So what happened to free college? What happened to the national $15.00 minimum wage? What happened to increasing taxes on our job creators? What happened to reparations?
I’ll say it again. Trump didn’t even have a plan.

He didn’t even bother.

Forum List

Back