Trump Wins CPAC 2024 Straw Poll By 49 Points, DeSantis Second At 21%, Mike Pence Gets 0%

Well, take his authoritarian, freedom restricting bill banning social media from blocking politicians.

Not conservative.

He’s a politician. Just a front.

So true. Those Republicans were never supportive of freedom of speech, only the left is. :badgrin:
Republicans generally are very in favor of freedom of speech.

But here we have a prime example of how the Trump wing isn’t really Republican through their assault on freedom of speech.

Republicans generally are very in favor of freedom of speech.

But here we have a prime example of how the Trump wing isn’t really Republican through their assault on freedom of speech.

Seems to me DeSantis is trying to force them into freedom of speech.

Fortunately for the Democrats, Trump is his own worse enemy. Throughout his presidency he allowed the media to play him like a fiddle. From the Russia silliness onward I thought he shouldn't be lowering himself to the level of the muckrakers. Sure the Democrats crapped all over themselves for 4 years but Trump put focus on election fraud during his re-election campaign which pulled away from running on his record. It was like he was preparing an excuse for his loss.

Trump has done for the GOP much the same as his experience in Atlantic City.

I guess we will find out in 2022 when Trump goes on the stump for several Republican Congress critters. It the country continues in this trajectory, I predict a huge turnover in the House and Senate, and that will cause Piglosi to finally retire after her last term.

CPAC should just change their name to Trump suckers.

Why would you say that?

Just because CPAC doesn't think its a smart idea to primary Trump in 2024?

I think the Never Trumpers may well do that, but its going to be important for conservatives to stick together to defeat Romney et al.

I guess we will find out in 2022 when Trump goes on the stump for several Republican Congress critters. It the country continues in this trajectory, I predict a huge turnover in the House and Senate, and that will cause Piglosi to finally retire after her last term.

Totally agree about finding out in 2022. Heard that he did his thing against Congressman Anthony Gonzalez a few weeks ago in Wellington in what some are calling Trump's revenge tour. It'll be interesting to see if GOP retains that seat next year if Gonzalez isn't renominated.

Totally agree about finding out in 2022. Heard that he did his thing against Congressman Anthony Gonzalez a few weeks ago in Wellington in what some are calling Trump's revenge tour. It'll be interesting to see if GOP retains that seat next year if Gonzalez isn't renominated.

I used to deliver in Wllington when I was working. During election time, it's loaded with Republican signs, and Trump being the top one. It's a small Andy Griffith kind of town with a lot of old fashioned kind of people. Nice place. I think he buried himself by turning against Trump.

CPAC should just change their name to Trump suckers.

Why do you feel it's a concern the right supports someone so proven, who takes America first and calls things as they are?

Doesn't sound like we have the problem. After all, you voted for Mad Joe Robinette and the Kosher Commie.

That merely proves there’s something wrong with CPAC.

The CPAC straw poll is meaningless. Ron Paul won it the year he ran for president. They rarely ever pick the candidate.

Just a few weeks ago at the Western Conservative Summit, DeSantis won a straw poll. CPAC has become a wholly owned subsidiary of Donald Trump. They are scared to death of him. You are correct - Meaningless.

We have Trump a billionaire rock star, Dems have Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You have an angry old Floridian and we have a our man in the White House.
Tell us, are you Dems growing tired of us posting videos of dementia Joe unable to speak or remember things? :auiqs.jpg:
Have you been doing that? Gee, haven't noticed....too busy laughing at you and your orange cult.
No you have been too busy failing that's what Dems do best, fail and blame others.

No you have been too busy failing that's what Dems do best, fail and blame others.
Do you say Dems fail and blame others.

What do you call Trump failing to win re-election and blaming made up “voter fraud”?

Do you say Dems fail and blame others.

What do you call Trump failing to win re-election and blaming made up “voter fraud”?
Dem's rigged and stole the election and everyone knows it. Come on Biden gets more votes than Obama get real. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back