Trump wins another ballot case

There was a trial and Trump was convicted of insurrection? Odd that he’s not in jail.
It was a civil, not a criminal trial.

Just like Trumps conviction for sexual abuse didn't land him in jail. But it did cost him $5 million.

It was a civil, not a criminal trial.

Just like Trumps conviction for sexual abuse didn't land him in jail. But it did cost him $5 million.
So if the GOP can find some judge somewhere to say in a civil case that Biden accepted a bribe he should be impeached and removed from office?

So if the GOP can find some judge somewhere to say in a civil case that Biden accepted a bribe he should be impeached and removed from office?
That will be hard to do, because not even Comer has come up with any actual evidence. Despite subpoena after subpoena.
All the judge could rule is that both Comer and Biden are guilty of loaning their brothers $200,000 which isn't an actual crime, no less a high crime.

That will be hard to do, because not even Comer has come up with any actual evidence. Despite subpoena after subpoena.
All the judge could rule is that both Comer and Biden are guilty of loaning their brothers $200,000 which isn't an actual crime, no less a high crime.
Not the point. Is that what you believe should happen if they did.

Bribery is one of the specific reasons spelled out in the Constitution for impeachment dumbass.
Settle down, you have enough work to do to act normal.

And the answer is then yes, but you would still need to provide evidence of the bribery at impeachment.

After years of your embarrassing fantasies not aligning with reality, it's time for you to talk to a professional about depression and psychosis.
After years of lies the truth is coming out. I think that is what you meant to say. They will not be fantasies much longer.

Nobody wants to hear a grown man whine.

So, back to the discussion:

The GOP would need to bring the evidence.
Follow the logic of the thread, you fucking moron. What’s hilarious is that? I’m actually arguing exactly the opposite of what you think I am.

Sorry, these reflexive cult lies don't carry any weight, anywhere.
Can you supply a link to where Trump was seen and heard in coordinating an insurrection, and a link to which guns the insurrectionists carried please. I don't want dreams, I want factual evidence.

Some idiots believe the election was stolen, some retards believe there was an insurrection.

Can you supply a link to where Trump was seen and heard in coordinating an insurrection, and a link to which guns the insurrectionists carried please. I don't want dreams, I want factual evidence.

Some idiots believe the election was stolen, some retards believe there was an insurrection.
*failed insurrection attempt

I am not your assistant and don't have to account for your thoughts. You make your own big boy point, and I will respond.

Forum List

Back