Trump wins again: Michigan judge denies effort to keep Trump off 2024 ballot

Trump has won numerous court rulings. This one among them.

Maybe instead of trying to get Trump off the ballot, Dems can be better. Dems can get more votes if they just do better. PERIOD.

Just because you have money, doesn't mean you have standing to challenge a candidate. What the courts should be doing is sanctioning these assholes for wasting the courts time.

Tell us again how blacks who don't believe what you tell them to are "Uncle Tom's," open minded guy

Tim Scott is not an "open minded guy" you fucking idiot.

Most of Scott's political experience was ultimately centered on being Republicans' Black best friend.

When a Republican says he has a Black friend, he’s referring to Tim Scott. Whenever Republicans have been accused of being racist, they bring up Tim Scott.

Remember, after the massacre last year in Buffalo where a white man walked into a grocery store and killed 10 Black people and wounded three more there was a huge conversation about whether America is a racist country? It was Tim Scott who argued America doesn’t have a race problem.

Scott is a lap dog who does it all for the head rubs because the white gaze is a powerful drug.

Think about this: Scott was a senator in South Carolina on June 17, 2015, when 21-year-old Dylann Roof walked into Charleston’s Emanuel AME Church and shot and killed nine Black people after having been welcomed into the church for Bible study.

When the people of South Carolina demanded that something be done after losing nine members of their community to racist gun violence, Scott and Gov. Nikki Haley, a fellow Republican, decided that it was finally time to take down the Confederate flag.

“I do not believe that the vast majority of those who support the confederate flag have hate in their hearts,” he said. “But it is clear that this is the right step forward for our state.”

I’m confused as to why a definitive act to denounce not only racism, but a symbol of hate and the continuation of slavery, feels like an apology. But such is life for the lone Black Republican senator: always sorry, even when you’re doing the right thing.
The truth of the matter is this: No matter how much Scott allowed himself to be a trophy for Republicans, they were never going to choose a Black man as their presidential nominee.

Just because you have money, doesn't mean you have standing to challenge a candidate. What the courts should be doing is sanctioning these assholes for wasting the courts time.

Then they should have sanctioned Trump and Rudy for all their frivilous lawsuits.

Is that when he reports to jail?
No, when he inaugurated as the 47th President of the USA

giphy.gif

Trumpers on this board seem to have the minds of children. I wonder if it's the entire cult?

No, when he inaugurated as the 47th President of the USA

giphy.gif
Right now he's dealing with a fraud case?
Then he has 4 criminal cases? When do they start?

When did being a criminal make you more popular? You guys are Nazi's.

Tunafish. Nazi. Check.

Tunafish. Nazi. Check.
. they tell on themselves all the time. For example it's why they think indictments will help trump but hurt biden.

Tunafish. Nazi. Check.
Remember the "sexual assault case" :p:p:p

no evidence of assault
no eye witness
no doctors report
no screams

Call me a Nazi to my face you fucking coward. :p:p:p

Because Uncle Tim knows who butters his bread.

I know a lot of politicians become Democrat or Republican just based on opportunity. So Tim must have known some politicians and maybe he showed a few conservative tendencies and they said "Hey Tim, have you ever thought about running as a Republican?" and that was his way in to the highest possible office he could win. Or the only office he could win.

Some politicians even move to a town where they know once they've established residency, they'll run unopposed.

Anyways, so I'm sure Tim Scott knows Republicans are racist and just using him but whatever. I'm sure he has cognitive dissonance on the matter. Justifies it. Thinks he's going black people good.

And god damn it, the black society is fucked up and needs to do better and quit making excuses. I'm sure a lot of black people feel that way. Fatherlessness, crime, drugs, not going to church, get a job, don't have kids before you can afford them. It's not bad advice.

But just like Trump found his way in to the highest office he could win was through the GOP, so too did Tim Scott. Trump is a Democrat. But running as a Republican was his best way to winning. The funny thing about Trump is he could have ran as a moderate and we would have all loved him. He chose to kiss his bases ass. The far right. And somehow all his bad behavior has him up in the polls.

That's why I don't believe polls. Abortion shows us Republicans are going to pay big time next year. Republicans are hoping women will cool down by next November. I don't think so.

no evidence of assault
no eye witness
no doctors report
no screams

Lots of evidence in the classified documents case. Now let's also consider the two stories about Trump recently.

1. He was bragging to an Australian business man about how many nukes we have, how many nukes are on each sub and how close we can get to Russian subs before they detect us??? And that guy told 40 people?

2. Trump told Russia about Israel secrets and Russia no doubt told Iran?

This man can't be president again. Literally and figuratively.

Tim Scott is not an "open minded guy" you fucking idiot.

Most of Scott's political experience was ultimately centered on being Republicans' Black best friend.

When a Republican says he has a Black friend, he’s referring to Tim Scott. Whenever Republicans have been accused of being racist, they bring up Tim Scott.

Remember, after the massacre last year in Buffalo where a white man walked into a grocery store and killed 10 Black people and wounded three more there was a huge conversation about whether America is a racist country? It was Tim Scott who argued America doesn’t have a race problem.

Scott is a lap dog who does it all for the head rubs because the white gaze is a powerful drug.

Think about this: Scott was a senator in South Carolina on June 17, 2015, when 21-year-old Dylann Roof walked into Charleston’s Emanuel AME Church and shot and killed nine Black people after having been welcomed into the church for Bible study.

When the people of South Carolina demanded that something be done after losing nine members of their community to racist gun violence, Scott and Gov. Nikki Haley, a fellow Republican, decided that it was finally time to take down the Confederate flag.

“I do not believe that the vast majority of those who support the confederate flag have hate in their hearts,” he said. “But it is clear that this is the right step forward for our state.”

I’m confused as to why a definitive act to denounce not only racism, but a symbol of hate and the continuation of slavery, feels like an apology. But such is life for the lone Black Republican senator: always sorry, even when you’re doing the right thing.
The truth of the matter is this: No matter how much Scott allowed himself to be a trophy for Republicans, they were never going to choose a Black man as their presidential nominee.

Thanks. So how long have you been on drugs?

no evidence of assault
no eye witness
no doctors report
no screams

Trump lost that case because he was not credible on the stand and in his deposition.

Because Trump is not credible.

Lots of evidence in the classified documents case. Now let's also consider the two stories about Trump recently.

1. He was bragging to an Australian business man about how many nukes we have, how many nukes are on each sub and how close we can get to Russian subs before they detect us??? And that guy told 40 people?

2. Trump told Russia about Israel secrets and Russia no doubt told Iran?

This man can't be president again. Literally and figuratively.
January 20, 2025. Get ready

Forum List

Back