Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
1. Inflation and groceries rose a cumulative 20% or so under Biden. We don't need to debate the cost of groceries. Voters have a simple choice.

Wages have gone up just as much, so that's largely meaningless.

2. I mean the one where the FEC and DOJ refused to indict.
You mean the FEC and DOJ controlled by Trump? You realize that they can't indict a sitting president, right?

NOW- Michael Cohen DID go to jail for his role in the Stormy Payoff, so laws WERE Broken.

TURLEY BLASTS BRAGG! Trump Hush Money Case 'Ridiculous...Bragg is Trying too Hard'
Turley needs to wipe that orange shit off his lips.

4. DJT stock may take off after Trump wins in November. We'll see.
He won't win. It's gonna crash.

3. You sure want to discuss the party of "family values"?
1711638267410.png
Sorry, man, you fell for a fraud.

There's nothing like that in the fake diary.

In late 2022, social media users were sharing a quote meme that claimed Ashley Biden, the daughter of U.S. President Joe Biden, once wrote of her father in a diary, "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to take a shower." According to the quote meme, the sentence appeared on pages 67 and 68 of the aforementioned diary.

We have so far been unable to find any evidence whatsoever that shows this is an actual quote from Biden's daughter.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.

Wages have gone up just as much, so that's largely meaningless.
You mean the FEC and DOJ controlled by Trump? You realize that they can't indict a sitting president, right?
NOW- Michael Cohen DID go to jail for his role in the Stormy Payoff, so laws WERE Broken.
Turley needs to wipe that orange shit off his lips.
He won't win. It's gonna crash.
1. You can hang your hat on households gaining income during Biden. My numbers show households losing disposable income, about $709 a month, net.

US inflation means families are spending $709 more per month than two years ago​

2. The DOJ and FEC are NOT controlled by Trump. So why hasn't Biden's DOJ & FEC filed additional or supported Alvin's charges?

3. Michael Cohen didn't use his own money. Trump used his own money. That's the difference. Turley knows the LAW. Democrat HACKS don't.

4. If Trump doesn't win I agree it will crash.

1. You can hang your hat on households gaining income during Biden. My numbers show households losing disposable income, about $709 a month, net.

Your numbers show $10.00 for a box of cereal, so we can take that with a grain of salt. (Psst. Psst. You can get a family sized box for about six bucks.)

2. The DOJ and FEC are NOT controlled by Trump. So why hasn't Biden's DOJ & FEC filed additional or supported Alvin's charges?

They don't need to. Alvin's got this covered.

3. Michael Cohen didn't use his own money. Trump used his own money. That's the difference. Turley knows the LAW. Democrat HACKS don't.

Uh, guy, the problem was that TRUMP directed the payment, and then falsified business records.

Turley is a whore.

4. If Trump doesn't win I agree it will crash.
It will crash long before that. Probably right after they post their quarterly numbers showing no profit.

Sorry, man, you fell for a fraud. There's nothing like that in the fake diary.

In late 2022, social media users were sharing a quote meme that claimed Ashley Biden, the daughter of U.S. President Joe Biden, once wrote of her father in a diary, "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to take a shower." According to the quote meme, the sentence appeared on pages 67 and 68 of the aforementioned diary.

We have so far been unable to find any evidence whatsoever that shows this is an actual quote from Biden's daughter.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.
Ashley inappropriately showered with Joe Biden. That is a FACT. Parsing that this or that "quote" happened as false isn't the issue.
In the diary, the president’s daughter wrote that “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)” might have played a role in her sex addiction as an adult, as well as being “hyper-sexualized [at] a young age” which allegedly involved another family member as a child, according to the U.K.’s Daily Mail.

not really. advertisers still won't put their ads on it. They'll run away from it for the same reason they are running away from X. No one wants their ad next to a Nazi.
Who is a Nazi? DEMOCRATS. I hope Elon sues the shit out of anyone who pushes that slander.

Ashley inappropriately showered with Joe Biden. That is a FACT. Parsing that this or that "quote" happened as false isn't the issue.
In the diary, the president’s daughter wrote that “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)” might have played a role in her sex addiction as an adult, as well as being “hyper-sexualized [at] a young age” which allegedly involved another family member as a child, according to the U.K.’s Daily Mail.
Again, show a PDF of the supposed diary with the actual text, or you have nothing.

Then actually prove that the diary is authentic.

Your numbers show $10.00 for a box of cereal, so we can take that with a grain of salt. (Psst. Psst. You can get a family sized box for about six bucks.)

They don't need to. Alvin's got this covered.

Uh, guy, the problem was that TRUMP directed the payment, and then falsified business records.

Turley is a whore.

It will crash long before that. Probably right after they post their quarterly numbers showing no profit.
1. True. But I don't like corn flakes.
2. Alvin is a joke.
3. As I said, Trump can do whatever he wants to with his own money. Cohen is a lawyer, he should have known better and advised Trump accordingly.
4. Turley is a real LAW Professor, his predictions are generally right. The legal hacks (whores) on MSDNC and CNN like Luttig and Weissman and Tribe are generally WRONG.

Again, show a PDF of the supposed diary with the actual text, or you have nothing.

Then actually prove that the diary is authentic.
I showed a credible link. You can sift thru the PDFs.

The diary is authentic or the FBI wouldn't be involved.

FBI investigating Project Veritas links to Biden daughter's stolen diary​

3. As I said, Trump can do whatever he wants to with his own money. Cohen is a lawyer, he should have known better and advised Trump accordingly.

Right, because Trump listens to his lawyers...

No, Trump can't do what he wants with his money when he's running for president. His money has to be accounted for if he uses it for campaign purposes.

4. Turley is a real LAW Professor, his predictions are generally right. The legal hacks (whores) on MSDNC and CNN like Luttig and Weissman and Tribe are generally WRONG.

Yet Trump is going on trial in 18 days... heh, heh, heh.

I showed a credible link. You can sift thru the PDFs.
In the diary, the president’s daughter wrote that “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)” might have played a role in her sex addiction as an adult, as well as being “hyper-sexualized [at] a young age” which
PDF or you got nothing.

Then prove the diary was real. the fact two people went to jail for pushing it tells me it wasn't.

The truth unfortunately is almost irrelevant .
It is what the majority perceive to be the truth .

And that image cannot be shifted unless a huge fresh incontrovertible piece of hard evidence emerges.

None has .

So Piss Pot is a dangerous old man , not to be left alone with young children because he repeatedly acts as though , at minimum, he has a paedophile's behavioral tendency .

Stock is down 8% today. First real down day. Interesting. I wonder if this means the stock is going to be a volatile one.

Right, because Trump listens to his lawyers... No, Trump can't do what he wants with his money when he's running for president. His money has to be accounted for if he uses it for campaign purposes.

Yet Trump is going on trial in 18 days... heh, heh, heh.

PDF or you got nothing.

Then prove the diary was real. the fact two people went to jail for pushing it tells me it wasn't.
1. The USSC decision on "Citizens United" ruled that persons/entities can do whatever they want with their own money, its "free speech". The FEC agreed and stopped the Trump "hush-money" investigation. Bragg can't charge Trump for Federal crimes when the FEC says there is no crime.

2. Another trial in a democrat stronghold. Means less than nothing until all the appeals play out.

3. I got a credible link, deal with it, or do your own research.

4. The fact that two people plead guilty to stealing it, (after they found it under a mattress), and that the FBI was involved shouts that the diary is real. If it wasn't real there would be no "stealing" or no FBI involvement.

1. The USSC decision on "Citizens United" ruled that persons/entities can do whatever they want with their own money, its "free speech". The FEC agreed and stopped the Trump "hush-money" investigation. Bragg can't charge Trump for Federal crimes when the FEC says there is no crime.
He absolutely can if state laws were violated, as they were.
Trump falsified business records in NY State

2. Another trial in a democrat stronghold. Means less than nothing until all the appeals play out.
Trump should stop committing crimes in Blue States.

3. I got a credible link, deal with it, or do your own research.
I did my own research. It's a fake quote from probably a fake document.

4. The fact that two people plead guilty to stealing it, (after they found it under a mattress), and that the FBI was involved shouts that the diary is real. If it wasn't real there would be no "stealing" or no FBI involvement.
Nope. There would still be a fraud question, particularly if they altered the document or passed it off as something.

Which, again, doesn't matter, because the passage about showers isn't in there.

Forum List

Back