Trump will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

I imagine Trump's base is going to be pretty pissed off about this.

The Trump administration will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

The Trump administration has suspended criminal prosecutions for migrant parents caught illegally crossing the US-Mexico border with their children, a senior US official told the Washington Post.
They are not migrants or immigrants. They are illegal aliens.
This is dumb. So, you are saying that all we would have to do is make them legal, and then you're fine?
No, he's saying your word choices are wrong. Call them what they are ILLEGAL ALIENS

The Trump administration will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

The Trump administration has suspended criminal prosecutions for migrant parents caught illegally crossing the US-Mexico border with their children, a senior US official told the Washington Post.
They are not migrants or immigrants. They are illegal aliens.
This is dumb. So, you are saying that all we would have to do is make them legal, and then you're fine?
No, he's saying your word choices are wrong. Call them what they are ILLEGAL ALIENS
To soothe you crybabies? Okay, would you also like some warm milk?

see here FTFun . muslims in Minnesota would prefer 'muslim sharia' in the USA FTFun . --- --- Get enough foreigners in the USA agitating , advocating and then voting and unConstitutional change will happen FTFun .

So what if they want Sharia? They aren't getting g it. And for you to generalize to all immigrants from that is embarrassing to watch, no offense. You aren't doing your own credibility any favors, there.

------------------------------------------ get enough of these diverse nonwestern foreigner in the USA and there will be bad change FTFun . See Orlando and San Bernadino FTFun .

see here FTFun . muslims in Minnesota would prefer 'muslim sharia' in the USA FTFun . --- --- Get enough foreigners in the USA agitating , advocating and then voting and unConstitutional change will happen FTFun .

So what if they want Sharia? They aren't getting g it. And for you to generalize to all immigrants from that is embarrassing to watch, no offense. You aren't doing your own credibility any favors, there.

------------------------------------------ get enough of these diverse nonwestern foreigner in the USA and there will be bad change FTFun . See Orlando and San Bernadino FTFun .

What about them? No Sharia law....you are defeating your own points to cherry pick the hottest spots, which demonstrate that everything you are saying is false.

Trump doesn't need to prosecute them -- it will take too much time and be too much of a strain on our courts

They should just be deported back across the border and released there.

If they come back, they should be treated more harshly -- I believe some should be executed if they are habitually being caught crossing the border.

and if they don't get it peacefully they might murder or try to murder you FTFun . --- Two shot dead after they open fire at Mohammed cartoon event in Texas - CNN ---
"They"

Of course, in your mind, you easily and seamlessly conflate this to mean all immigrants from different cultures. That belies a serious deficit in reason on your part.
------------------------- i keep asking , why does the USA with a 2010 Census population of 310 million legal resident [plus millions of illegals] need more imported people FTFun .

and if they don't get it peacefully they might murder or try to murder you FTFun . --- Two shot dead after they open fire at Mohammed cartoon event in Texas - CNN ---
"They"

Of course, in your mind, you easily and seamlessly conflate this to mean all immigrants from different cultures. That belies a serious deficit in reason on your part.
------------------------- i keep asking , why does the USA with a 2010 Census population of 310 million legal resident [plus millions of illegals] need more imported people FTFun .
Why are you aksing me? If only there were some easily accessible store of lots of information that you could use to answer your question....

i ask YOU and many other pro immigration advocates the same question , i never get an answer FTFun .

i ask YOU and many other pro immigration advocates the same question , i never get an answer FTFun .
Porbably because everyone can see right through you and won't bother wasting their time on your very dishonest question. If you truly wanted an answer and wanted to understand both sides of the argument, you would seek answers on your own instead of this rhetorical demand from people on message boards.

And, I made clear arguments about this in another thread. So, if you think you have "never seen something", maybe consider the idea that is due to lack of effort on your part.

alert , alert , just reported , 20 thousand beds donated by Pentagon for housing of 'mex' and kids so that they can be together in each others arms [chuckle] . I thought you might be interested heard on FOX a moment ago FTFun .

I heard they were sending them all, from all the camps across the U.S., to Southern California.

alert , alert , just reported , 20 thousand beds donated by Pentagon for housing of 'mex' and kids so that they can be together in each others arms [chuckle] . I thought you might be interested heard on FOX a moment ago FTFun .
What's so funny? I'm starting to think you suffer a bit of detachment from reality and a deficit in empathy.

Porbably because everyone can see right through you and won't bother wasting their time on your very dishonest question. If you truly wanted an answer and wanted to understand both sides of the argument, you would seek answers on your own instead of this rhetorical demand from people on message boards.

And, I made clear arguments about this in another thread. So, if you think you have "never seen something", maybe consider the idea that is due to lack of effort on your part.
---------------------------------------------------- i just want to hear why you think IN THIS THREAD that the USA needs more people when it already has 310 million plus uncounted millions of illegals in the USA . And thats the 2010 Census count from 8 years ago FTFun .

---------------------------------------------------- i just want to hear why you think IN THIS THREAD that the USA needs more people when it already has 310 million plus uncounted millions of illegals in the USA . And thats the 2010 Census count from 8 years ago FTFun .

It's not about what they think is good for the United States and its economy. Whatever the cost is a sacrifice they seem willing to make because they have empathy for the people trying to get here.

first offeenders rarely get criminal charges filed against them ...

You really need to try to keep up, Spanky. The whole point of this was that EVERYONE was going to be charged, processed, and either deported or shunted into the asylum process, depending on how they chose to plead.

The point of charging them is?

The rest of the process you described happens without the charges and the resulting separations.

I heard they were sending them all, from all the camps across the U.S., to Southern California.
---------------------------------- i hear that they are going to Military bases to live in for awhile , Just heard a little while ago on FOX D.D.

It's not about what they think is good for the United States and its economy. Whatever the cost is a sacrifice they seem willing to make because they have empathy for the people trying to get here.
-------------------------------------------------- EMOTION DRIVEN Empty headed people without a care in the world for the Western Rule of Law , Constitution or next generations of Americans Confounding .

Forum List

Back