Trump will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

I imagine Trump's base is going to be pretty pissed off about this.

The Trump administration will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

The Trump administration has suspended criminal prosecutions for migrant parents caught illegally crossing the US-Mexico border with their children, a senior US official told the Washington Post.
They are not migrants or immigrants. They are illegal aliens.
This is dumb. So, you are saying that all we would have to do is make them legal, and then you're fine?
yes sir. invited guests are always welcome. just like at my house.
Cool, amnesty it is, then. Fortunately we have a republican president, because we know how much they like granting amnesty.

The Trump administration will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

The Trump administration has suspended criminal prosecutions for migrant parents caught illegally crossing the US-Mexico border with their children, a senior US official told the Washington Post.
This is dumb. So, you are saying that all we would have to do is make them legal, and then you're fine?
Cool, amnesty it is, then. Fortunately we have a republican president, because we know how much they like granting amnesty.
with funding for a wall, end chain migration and e-verify. yes sir, then I'm good.

as said , he just needs to kick them back across the border .
Gee...I wonder if anyone has ever thought of this? We got us a real collection of geniuses, here. Yessiree.
makes sense to me to kick em back. they come back over, then arrest their sorry asses.
Right! Very smart...why has nobody thought of this???????
cause idiots on the left keep crying to the partisan media. hmmmmmm thought you knew this.

with funding for a wall, end chain migration and e-verify. yes sir, then I'm good.
Naw,you'll get e-verify, and that's it.

Gee...I wonder if anyone has ever thought of this? We got us a real collection of geniuses, here. Yessiree.
makes sense to me to kick em back. they come back over, then arrest their sorry asses.
cause idiots on the left keep crying to the partisan media. hmmmmmm thought you knew this.
Really...that's why? That's why people who spend their lives on this issue through a variety of jobs haven't thought of that....but you have?

Amazing!

then no invitation. see how that works? why don't you want a wall fella? BTW, that's rhetorical. I already know. just want to see if you have the guts to admit it.

then no invitation. see how that works? why don't you want a wall fella? BTW, that's rhetorical. I already know. just want to see if you have the guts to admit it.
Because the wall is dumb and nothing more but a means to soothe the fetishes of xenophobes and other rubes.

I have no doubt it will never be completed. So I am fine with starting it, in order to shut the rubes up.

Because the wall is dumb and nothing more but a means to soothe the fetishes of xenophobes and other rubes.

I have no doubt it will never be completed. So I am fine with starting it, in order to shut the rubes up.
so you think the great wall of china is dumb? wow.

first offeenders rarely get criminal charges filed against them ...

You really need to try to keep up, Spanky. The whole point of this was that EVERYONE was going to be charged, processed, and either deported or shunted into the asylum process, depending on how they chose to plead.

how much you wanna bet - I live in Tx and can prove it.

first offenders rarely get CRIMINAL CHARGES filed on them.

Well, I live in Arizona, and we have THE busiest border crossing area in our state. So I guess that's settled, whatever it was supposed to be.

I don't doubt that the Obama administration made a habit of not charging or prosecuting anyone, since they were big fans of having people just wander into the country and make themselves comfy. Doesn't change the fact that this entire melodrama you leftists have been staging was about the Trump administration intending to change that and prosecute everyone.

Feel free to continue pointlessly arguing. You seem to always feel a sense of accomplishment by yammering on about irrelevancies; far be it from me to ruin your fun.

Are you joking? Hello Confounding, welcome to Earth. Enjoy your stay.

Of course, Trump could shit in their cereal and they would say it was the best shit cereal a president has ever shat. The new line is, "Look at what a good president he is! He listened to the people!"

Meh, there are always those types, but they're not all like that. It seems there is dispute over what exactly is happening right now, but if he eases up on the immigration thing I guarantee he is going to lose support, and he barely won last time.

Really...that's why? That's why people who spend their lives on this issue through a variety of jobs haven't thought of that....but you have?

Amazing!
------------------------------------------ people who spend their lives on the issue do it for the paycheck . the agenda and power FT.Fun .

Forum List

Back