Trump will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

and NO , i am not pizzed . Course i think that these invaders should have been dealt with as they merely APPROACHED the USA Border . But President TRUMP is nicer than me . That being said separation is best but now as a compromise these mamasitas and bambinos are going to military bases for housing DDowner .

Economists say no, and that we need more young people in the workforce and more labor, period.

Something I just thought of. If this is true, and I don't know that it is, or that it will be for long because of AI technology, but if this is true, is it not good when there is a demand for workers? That forces companies to offer competitive wages to Americans to get them to come work for them. When a bunch of people from Mexico come in and fill that demand for cheaper, is that not a problem? Would it not be better for Americans if these companies had to incentivize working for them?

Last edited:
alert , alert , just reported , 20 thousand beds donated by Pentagon for housing of 'mex' and kids so that they can be together in each others arms [chuckle] . I thought you might be interested heard on FOX a moment ago FTFun .
What's so funny? I'm starting to think you suffer a bit of detachment from reality and a deficit in empathy.
----------------------------------- feck empathy for invaders and their bambinos , i use my empathy for Americans , Westerners and American kids FTFun and DDowner !!

i ask YOU and many other pro immigration advocates the same question , i never get an answer FTFun .
Porbably because everyone can see right through you and won't bother wasting their time on your very dishonest question. If you truly wanted an answer and wanted to understand both sides of the argument, you would seek answers on your own instead of this rhetorical demand from people on message boards.

And, I made clear arguments about this in another thread. So, if you think you have "never seen something", maybe consider the idea that is due to lack of effort on your part.
---------------------------------------------------- i just want to hear why you think IN THIS THREAD that the USA needs more people when it already has 310 million plus uncounted millions of illegals in the USA . And thats the 2010 Census count from 8 years ago FTFun .
I don't care what you want. I find your interest and question to be fake and dishonest. Waste someone else's time.

What is bad, in terms of economic growth, is not having labor to meet the demand.

If companies are forced to incentivize the work there will be people to do the job. I do not believe that there are decent paying low education requirement jobs that just can't be filled by anybody.

Which makes you a failed human. That is not actually empathy, if it is only reserved for some people. That is nothing but an extension of your selfishness.

Almost everybody is like that in a sense. Our entire nation mourned 50 people gunned down in Vegas, but a week later when 400 brown people were blown up in another country nobody seems to care that much.

If companies are forced to incentivize the work there will be people to do the job
No, there will not. That is what a labor shortage is, dude. If people take up that job, they leave another vacant.

I don't think you're being realistic. There is not a labor shortage to the extent that good jobs can't be filled. Americans aren't going to pick tomatoes for 4 dollars an hour.

i use my empathy for Americans , Westerners and American kids
Which makes you a failed human. That is not actually empathy, if it is only reserved for some people. That is nothing but an extension of your selfishness.
-------------------------------- CORRECT , Empathy only for Americans , feck these third worlders . Let them stay in their third world zhithole and fix it up like American Ancestors fixed up the USA FTFun .

and they built up the USA for ME and my kids and other American kids like i used to be . Just the best of everything FTFun . Thanks to my parents that voted for Eisenhower and his Operation Wetback FTFun .

So I guess the trick is to make sure you cross with children now.
That's what some of them have been doing all along. SOME, not all.
It sounds as if the Pres is going back to exactly the way it was prior to his Big Idea.
I think there actually IS a law that children can only be detained 20 days and I have read that ORR is having a really hard time finding placement for some of these kids because the illegal family members who used to take these kids in are afraid to now because of the ICE crackdown.
I think the Pres is learning the reason why no Pres has tried this before. It doesn't work out well.

Make children the get out of jail free card and kidnappings will be rampant. The kidnappers will have children kidnapped.

Good to see there will be an effort to join the 2000 kids recently separated with their parents.... I hope they can find each other again. :(

This is just another example of incompetence with this administration and not thinking things through BEFORE they initiated their no tolerance program..... much like the Muslim ban....

This plan of zero tolerance, could have been prepared for, and steps could have been made to make this transition in to this new enforcement program, that would not have been the utter CHAOTIC and INHUMANE situation they created... by not thinking the process through and being prepared for it.

Just sayin...your joking right?
Have you seen government in action? What you describe is a daily occurrence all across the world. Especially, however at the local level.
I work with County governments daily.... I swear to God, being the dumbest person on the planet must be a hiring prerequisite. There can't possibly be another vocation where the concentration of idiots is so high.

There is not a labor shortage to the extent that good jobs can't be filled.
You are now changing lanes. We were talking about low skilled jobs. And yes, there is a shortage.

I'm saying the people offering low skilled jobs will either have to pony up and pay more or not have people working for them. When I said "good jobs" I really just meant decent paying, not high skilled. There are not 10-15 dollar an hour jobs that can't be filled. A Little Caesar's opened near me recently and the manager told me they had over 400 applications to sort through. They paid minimum wage.

Nothing definite has occurred. Trumo only said something about doing somethinf ....:20:nothing. He said nothing. And here you are.

Forum List

Back