Trump Will Not Win 2020

Most people in Ohio hate Kasich. The Guy LIED his way in to office and pretended to be a Conservative, just like a lot of the DemNazis did this midterm election.

Thank God for Term Limits.

Kasich is a Wealthy Elitist who really doesn't give a shit about the regular blue collar working men and women. He loves Wallstreet and sweetheart deals for Wealthy Corporations and he is completely owned by Corporate America.

If he ran again for GOV, he would get the boot no matter who was put up against him. Hillary Clinton could move to Ohio and become Governor here no matter how much people hate her because we hate Kasich even more.

He is a classless entitled jerk and whiner when he doesn't get his way.
He loved being one of the rock stars of the alleged "republican revolution" in 1995...I knew he was a fake the first time he showed up on the Sunday shows, which were still marginally watchable back then.

Last edited:
Most people in Ohio hate Kasich. The Guy LIED his way in to office and pretended to be a Conservative, just like a lot of the DemNazis did this midterm election.

Thank God for Term Limits.

Kasich is a Wealthy Elitist who really doesn't give a shit about the regular blue collar working men and women. He loves Wallstreet and sweetheart deals for Wealthy Corporations and he is completely owned by Corporate America.

If he ran again for GOV, he would get the boot no matter who was put up against him. Hillary Clinton could move to Ohio and become Governor here no matter how much people hate her because we hate Kasich even more.

He is a classless entitled jerk and whiner when he doesn't get his way.
He loved being one of the rock stars of the alleged "republican revolution" in 1995...I knew he was a fake the first time he shows up on the Sunday shows, which were still marginally watchable back then.
People boo him at public gatherings now. He is delusional if he thinks he can run for president again.

Hillary is the choice of Trumpians to run again, but she won't run at all. Trump will run, if he has the chance. But garnering 36% of the vote will assure a defeat.
They won’t run Hillary because moderates won’t elect her. Her stardom is passe’. They know the lgbt issue is killing their party so they’ll spring a last minute moderate that will just nudge Trump out.

Hillary is the choice of Trumpians to run again, but she won't run at all. Trump will run, if he has the chance. But garnering 36% of the vote will assure a defeat.
They won’t run Hillary because moderates won’t elect her. Her stardom is passe’. They know the lgbt issue is killing their party so they’ll spring a last minute moderate that will just nudge Trump out.
More Delusions.

Fake Moderate in a LANDSLIDE!

Hillary won't run because the Democratic bench is too deep.

More Delusions.

Fake Moderate in a LANDSLIDE!
Willing to bet 2020 that I’m wrong? :popcorn:

I heard the Boward County Election board just found enough missing dallots to defeat Trump in 2020. They claim it’s just an oversight but as in 2018 the overlooked ballots will be addad to the real ballots to guarentee a fair election.

Trump will not win 2020. The only reason he won 2016 was from middle voters voting against democrats, not FOR Trump. Trump is too idiotic & thinking-people in the middle who are fickle have seen enough of his antics.

Conservatives could pick up 2020 by figuring out a decent candidate to run & instead of forgetting that many middle voters hire illegals ( & therefore aren’t that opposed to them), choose another more potent & binding anti-dem issue to sweep 2020 up & down ticket.

Trump will kill conservatives in 2020. So will illegals. So what to do?

Discuss.

You are foolish if you think a never-TRUMP conservative has any chance at winning in 2020 against the democrats and the media face of the democrats. Did you pay no attention to the level democrats/media were will to go to in order to fight against Kavanaugh?

McCain lost not because of anything having to do with Palin, but because he allowed the media to shape/promote the democrats talking points, without fighting back, same thing with Romney. Had anyone other than TRUMP received the GOP nomination in 2016 they would have lost for the same reason.

Any conservative who thinks they can run against TRUMP in 2020 will be exposed as a liberal/media appeaser for the simple fact they will not fight back against the narrative defined by democrats/media.

Many people myself included had reservations about how TRUMP would govern. What we have seen is in his 1st 2 years elected republicans pushing back against his conservative agenda. We saw repeal and replace defeated by McCain, we saw Mitch and Ryan do little to force through immigration reform, sure they got tax reform but failed to do much else. We have watch time after time elected republicans more concerned with appeasing the media and opposing TRUMP than getting things accomplished. We have watch millions spent on a Russia investigation, while right now we are seeing corruption in the 2018 election being excused as mistakes and poor planning.

You can disagree with TRUMP's style, choice of words, tweeting or how he engages the media but never-TRUMPers can't dispute TRUMP's accomplishments and the fast pace TRUMP has been able to get things done dispute all obstacles he runs into.

Trump will not win 2020. The only reason he won 2016 was from middle voters voting against democrats, not FOR Trump. Trump is too idiotic & thinking-people in the middle who are fickle have seen enough of his antics.

Conservatives could pick up 2020 by figuring out a decent candidate to run & instead of forgetting that many middle voters hire illegals ( & therefore aren’t that opposed to them), choose another more potent & binding anti-dem issue to sweep 2020 up & down ticket.

Trump will kill conservatives in 2020. So will illegals. So what to do?

Discuss.

It’s not on the Republicans to replace Trump. It’s up to the Dems. So tell me the canidate who will beat him in 2020. If the Dems can produce a viable canidate (not a retread like Hellary or Biden, and not a crazy commie like Sanders or Warren) then the Repubs might run someone against Trump in 2020. Otherwise he wins a second term. So who ya got on the left? You have less than a year, probably about 8 months to find a canidate.

I make the prediction right now...

Trump will not run in 2020.

He will continue to hold his pep rallies to hear the roar of the crowd, but as the time gets closer I predict he will find a reason to not run.

Feel free to bookmark this and laugh at me if I am wrong.

Golfing Gator

Want to wager sigs for a month?

Sure!

I make the prediction right now...

Trump will not run in 2020.

He will continue to hold his pep rallies to hear the roar of the crowd, but as the time gets closer I predict he will find a reason to not run.

Feel free to bookmark this and laugh at me if I am wrong.

I hope you’re right and Nikki Haley steps in.

I disagree.

If he decides to run then he will win.

The Dems have no one to run except retreads.

If he runs. Trump will win.

The Repubs had no one to run except retreads at this time in 2014...yet here we are.

That is true...sorta. Trump was yaking about running for over 20 years, but he started acting like a canidate as early as 2014.

In early 2014 it was still up in the air which party he might run for.

IF the Democrats let the progressive end of the party run things & they cant find a good person to run they will have real problems. if a good Republican runs against Trump all the Republicans who voted for Trump because they will never vote for a Democrat but don't like him vote for a new guy they will have problems. 2020 will be interesting to say the least.

I disagree.

If he decides to run then he will win.

The Dems have no one to run except retreads.

If he runs. Trump will win.

The Repubs had no one to run except retreads at this time in 2014...yet here we are.

That is true...sorta. Trump was yaking about running for over 20 years, but he started acting like a canidate as early as 2014.

In early 2014 it was still up in the air which party he might run for.

No, he was a registered republican at the time, everybody knew Hellary was going to be handed the Dem nomination. It was clear then that if he ran, it would be from the right.

IF the Democrats let the progressive end of the party run things & they cant find a good person to run they will have real problems. if a good Republican runs against Trump all the Republicans who voted for Trump because they will never vote for a Democrat but don't like him vote for a new guy they will have problems. 2020 will be interesting to say the least.
Pretty much the GOP will have to convince Trump not to run at all. Then they’ll have a solid chance against any defender of men in women’s showers that the left will be once again strong-armed into promoting.

No, I’m a moderate. You know, the kind of voter your party must woo in order to win any election. Might want to make a note of that.

Okay. Question. If you had to vote for the party whose legislation made it law that you had to get a doctors note to require gun,...or vote for the party whose legislation made it law that we have natianal ID, which whould you choose?

Aternatively, you could have it where you say hey, lets merge both bills, because unity.

As a moderate, which of the three options on the table would you pick?

No, I’m a moderate. You know, the kind of voter your party must woo in order to win any election. Might want to make a note of that.

Okay. Question. If you had to vote for the party whose legislation made it law that you had to get a doctors note to require gun,...or vote for the party whose legislation made it law that we have natianal ID, which whould you choose?

Aternatively, you could have it where you say hey, lets merge both bills, because unity.

As a moderate, which of the three options on the table would you pick?
Shuddering at the mere suggestion.

Forum List

Back