Trump Will Not Win 2020

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Trump will not win 2020. The only reason he won 2016 was from middle voters voting against democrats, not FOR Trump. Trump is too idiotic & thinking-people in the middle who are fickle have seen enough of his antics.

Conservatives could pick up 2020 by figuring out a decent candidate to run & instead of forgetting that many middle voters hire illegals ( & therefore aren’t that opposed to them), choose another more potent & binding anti-dem issue to sweep 2020 up & down ticket.

Trump will kill conservatives in 2020. So will illegals. So what to do?

Discuss.

I disagree.

If he decides to run then he will win.

The Dems have no one to run except retreads.

If he runs. Trump will win.

Trump will not win 2020. The only reason he won 2016 was from middle voters voting against democrats, not FOR Trump. Trump is too idiotic & thinking-people in the middle who are fickle have seen enough of his antics.

Conservatives could pick up 2020 by figuring out a decent candidate to run & instead of forgetting that many middle voters hire illegals ( & therefore aren’t that opposed to them), choose another more potent & binding anti-dem issue to sweep 2020 up & down ticket.

Discuss.

Trump won't win because America decides Hillary deserves to be president?

I make the prediction right now...

Trump will not run in 2020.

He will continue to hold his pep rallies to hear the roar of the crowd, but as the time gets closer I predict he will find a reason to not run.

Feel free to bookmark this and laugh at me if I am wrong.

I disagree.

I like your use of the word “retreads”. Very fitting for the current dem hopefuls. No new tires there..

But if Trump runs he will not win. The dems will brew up a surprise moderate this time & will spring it on an unprepared GOP at the 11th hour. Trump won’t prevail. He’ll lose by a thumbnail. This is what my crystal ball is telling me.

I disagree.

The Repubs had no one to run except retreads at this time in 2014...yet here we are.

I make the prediction right now...

Trump will not run in 2020.

He will continue to hold his pep rallies to hear the roar of the crowd, but as the time gets closer I predict he will find a reason to not run.

Feel free to bookmark this and laugh at me if I am wrong.

You’re right. Even if his rampant narcissism & immaturity aren’t reason enough, he’ll be old as fuck by then. Isn’t he even older than Hillary?

I disagree.

I like your use of the word “retreads”. Very fitting for the current dem hopefuls. No new tires there..

But if Trump runs he will not win. The dems will brew up a surprise moderate this time & will spring it on an unprepared GOP at the 11th hour. Trump won’t prevail. He’ll lose by a thumbnail. This is what my crystal ball is telling me.

Well my crystal ball tells me that if he decides to run, he will win.

The Dems have nothing but retreads yet and anyone new is will have a tough row to hoe.

LMAO :auiqs.jpg:Recycled liberal talking point from 2016.
No, I’m a moderate. You know, the kind of voter your party must woo in order to win any election. Might want to make a note of that.

The country has no use for wishy washing 'moderates' who side with Dem traitors.
Funny thing about moderates is their stubbornness. You go pissing them off & they’ll surprise you. And not always in a good way.

Discuss.
Given that the tards have taken the house and promise to make absolute asses of themselves, what makes you think the middle voters will not rise again?

Discuss.
Given that the tards have taken the house and promise to make absolute asses of themselves, what makes you think the middle voters will not rise again?
Because most voters period were asleep during .”the importance of the House” during American Government in high school. But if the lecture that day was on males in girls’ showers, they all would’ve been wide awake. Especially the modest girls saying WTF?!!

I'm the democrats will give Trump the white house again. They have a little power back and will waste it by going after him.
But moderates are fickle. I think it’s a gamble. I’d run a stronger candidate if it were me picking.

Was there a congressional race anywhere that the Republican candidate won by a larger margin than Trump did in 2016? Not that I`m aware of. He won the Pa. 16th congressional district by 20% points but the candidate he endorsed won by 4%. My 3 term incumbent Rep. Congressman was crushed by 13%. This isn`t hard to figure out even for those with a teabagger type IQ.

Forum List

Back