Trump Will Not Win 2020

Eric Swalwell (D-CA) said he might be considering it. I have to check more into him but Bill Maher said he would vote for him if he ran. I saw him on his show on Friday night and was pretty impressed with him. Also, he's young. We need someone like him in the WH and not any of the old ones who ran the last time and who is now the current resident.

It’s what I was hoping for in 2016. If you recall, I was hoping conservatives would take Congress & dems the whitehouse because I knew the mental affliction Trump suffers. The thing is that now most other moderates have a taste of it too and this means the numbers just won’t be there for him in 2020

Your predictions have been laughably wrong here, so you’ll have to excuse me if I don’t put any stock in this one as well.
Her record is UNBLEMISHED. Everything she has proclaimed, the OPPOSITE has happened.

Trump will not win 2020. The only reason he won 2016 was from middle voters voting against democrats, not FOR Trump.....

I thought it was the fault of the evil Russians....

What makes you think they won't do the same thing in 2020?

:coffee:
I never said the Russians had anything to do with the election in 2016. People voted against democrats because of the lgbt sex cult owning the judiciary & what was at stake to moderate values if a dem got to appoint USSC Justices. Ie: complete fascism using the courts as a weapon.

You insisted that Trump couldn't win because he supported allowing transgender people to use the bathroom of their choice.

You keep making the same mistakes over and over. You consistently assume that everyone is singularly obsessed with LBGT issues as you are. And that it is the single, overriding motivation for all voting.

They aren't. It isn't. Which is why your predictions tend to be so useless.

It’s what I was hoping for in 2016. If you recall, I was hoping conservatives would take Congress & dems the whitehouse because I knew the mental affliction Trump suffers. The thing is that now most other moderates have a taste of it too and this means the numbers just won’t be there for him in 2020

Your predictions have been laughably wrong here, so you’ll have to excuse me if I don’t put any stock in this one as well.
Her record is UNBLEMISHED. Everything she has proclaimed, the OPPOSITE has happened.

Its been fairly remarkable, hasn't it.

Forum List

Back