Trump Will Be Impeached

fox-news-poll-impeachment-high.jpg

joondeph_trump_approval_chart_october_21_2019.png

2017-10-26T10-04-34-233Z--1280x720.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg
View attachment 285848
any call for a vote yet?

Obama care didn't do that. Health insurers decided to do that on their own. On top of that, your health care premiums were going up each year long before Obama was a Illinois senator.
'It will not cost a dime'
'It will pay for itself'.
'It will cause the cost of premiums to go down'
'If you like your plan / doctor you can keep them'.....

'Nuff Said.

Of course he will, the partisan Left will have it no other way. They (the rank and file like IM2) will lap up every word of every "witness" as the Gospel no matter what. If the Dems truly had anything of value this would be done in the open, you know, like it should be.

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations
Do you have audio or video quotes by taylor?

If not then all you have are rumors

'Impeachment'
'How else are we supposed to be him?'

- The Democratic party's 2020 Presidential Election Strategy

:p

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

BTW, I reported your post for wishing Death upon The President of The United States.
^snowflake

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Well it Has to make it through the Senate, and if it does every single one of those Republicans will be primaried out... lol

No. Impeachment is only done by congress. The senate convicts. When the evidence is shown to the American people, if the senate does not convict, they very well may be voted out of the majority.
Lol
They Will they have to convince 15 or 20 Republican senators, Who will be primaried out if they convict.

If the facts show the corruption the statements of people like Taylor are expressing and republicans don't vote to convict, they will be voted out. Not everybody who voted for Trump is a ride or die Trump nut job. Some voted for him only because he wasn't Hillary, not because they love Trump.
With the successes that Trump is enjoying as president, he can run on his record and win.
Why else have the dems looked like deer in the headlights? They got nothing, and they have done nothing.
This is their only hope (in their minds) for a win, and people aren't as stupid as they, and their wingnuts thinking they are.

He's underwater in the polls and more people want him impeached than not. Deal with it.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Support/Oppose

Prepare yourself, Trump is going to be impeached it's only a matter of when. I suspect November.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

You're wasting your time. The pseudocons are being very deliberately kept in an information vacuum by their propagandists. They have no idea how in the pocket of Russia their Dear Leader is.

Willfully blind.

Yup, if at all, IM2

You will watch it be taken.
If they do, it will be a sham with how they changed the rules right before their witch hunt, IM2.
Like I said people aren't stupid and there are a lot of dems up for reelection in red states.
They will have to throw themselves under the bus for a sham....I wonder if they will do it?

So in hundreds of years the meaning of quid pro quo (something for something) has changed? Ok Mister rightie moderator.
I have no idea why you bring in that I'm a moderator. I wasn't posting in red, so I'm a poster just like you.
Having said that, quid pro quo has not been established and they can't even get their primary witnesses to establish that.
Everything is second third and forth handed information with schiff making up lies to establish what the dems want you
to believe. That has been established.

Doesn't matter what you're posting as list the rules that were changed.
Nancy Pelosi’s December 2018 Rule Changes Block Republicans From Participating In Impeachment Process
Nancy Pelosi's December 2018 Rule Changes Block Republicans From Participating In Impeachment Process

Go ahead and read it if you can read. "Doesn't matter", only tells me that you agree with what I posted and just too much
of a minion to care.

Some fools have been trying to impeach President Trump for years and there is no reason to believe they won't continue trying and failing for the next five years. They don't know or want to do anything else. Such as actually represent the interests of the American People.

Benghazi was all about Abandoning American soldiers by career politicians

The CIA rescue team left their annex within 20 minutes, they arrived on scene and drove off the attackers, rescued and recovered everyone except the Ambassador who was overcome by smoke after he and his aid sought refugee in the safe room. The were all evacuated to the fortified CIA annex. No body was abandoned.

The hearings were all bullshit, about bullshit talking points.

The Ukraine thing, it’s one diplomats word against another… Plain and simple
There was nothing illegal or unethical about the conversation at all.

Mulvaney was right.

So What?

Foreign Aid is always tied to Quid Pro Quos, and other agreements.

The CIA rescue team left their annex within 20 minutes, they arrived on scene and drove off the attackers, rescued and recovered everyone except the Ambassador who was overcome by smoke after he and his aid sought refugee in the safe room. The were all evacuated to the fortified CIA annex. No body was abandoned.

You're quite ignorant. The fight lasted all night and we lost some mercs assigned to protect Stevens.

Just like your entire USMB Career.

Hillary called and said you are a Russian Asset.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Well it Has to make it through the Senate, and if it does every single one of those Republicans will be primaried out... lol

Where were you when you were supposed to learn about the impeachment process? Were you one of those who didn't go to class and spent their time getting drunk or high?

Seriously here, everyone who goes to school in the US learns the constitution. It starts in grade school and ends in high school with US History and civics class usually called Contemporary Issues.

The Senate has absolutely nothing to do with the impeachment. They have everything to do with the trial and ruling from the trial.

An impeachment is to indict or accuse someone of something. That's totally up to the House. The Senate has no power to stop it.

After the House impeaches the president the case goes to the Senate. The Senate holds a trial on the charges with the Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts, presiding as judge. The Senators are the jury. They hear the whole case then vote to convict or not. If they convict, the president is thrown out of office. If they don't convict, the president isn't thrown out of office.

If you didn't learn that in school, which you were supposed to have learned it, then you would have learned it with the Clinton impeachment.

The Senate won't convict trump. trump and all his supporters will spend the election screaming that he was not found guilty thus he didn't commit any crime and it was all a hoax or witch hunt. Hoping that will save his fat butt in the election.

I hope that the American people are much more intelligent than that. I hope the American people throw his ugly fat butt out of office next year.

We have to wait until November 2020 to find out.

Meanwhile, stop making such a fool of yourself. Learn about a topic before you post.

Take a vote in the House, have those democrats on record with their vote.
Hell, next years an election year and it will still be fresh in the minds of the voting public.
They already voted 3 times and failed.

They aren't even legislating.

For instance, there is an ANTI Lynching Bill from The President and Senate sitting on Nazi Pelosi's desk.

The Republicans have been trying to get this passed for 100 years and each time The Democrats have blocked it. Blocked in 1870, blocked in 1918, blocked in 1922, blocked in 1934, blocked in 1957 (JFK voted against it) and now the newest bill (2018 is being sat on by Nancy's Fat Ass).

Can someone please tell me why The Democrats have opposed Civil Rights, and Anti-Lynching laws for almost 200 years now?

No. Impeachment is only done by congress. The senate convicts. When the evidence is shown to the American people, if the senate does not convict, they very well may be voted out of the majority.
Lol
They Will they have to convince 15 or 20 Republican senators, Who will be primaried out if they convict.

If the facts show the corruption the statements of people like Taylor are expressing and republicans don't vote to convict, they will be voted out. Not everybody who voted for Trump is a ride or die Trump nut job. Some voted for him only because he wasn't Hillary, not because they love Trump.
what statements? there isn't any transparency to those statements. so how the fk do you know anything at this time? please explain? I've now asked twice.

Learn how to read.

what the fk is this? you making shit up now? let's see the transcript.

Russia was the left's Benghazi.
Ukraine will be the lefts.. well idk but it will be up there too.
Partisanship does horrible things to people.
Nope. There has been no left's Benghazi. And Trump is going to be impeached.

You can ignore the facts all you want but facts don't change.
Talk is cheap when your a politician playing politics on the Hill.
They can't even get their witnesses to cooperate and the ones they
do, it's 2-3-4 layers from the source. So go pound sand.

They need schiff to lie and choreograph how they want it to sound. :auiqs.jpg:

Take the VOTE
The vote will be taken when it's taken.
Wait ... don't the Hysterical House Dems say they already have the evidence of high crimes & misdemeanors? If not they are lying scumbags trying to enrage their not-too-bright lemmings. If they do have the evidence they have violated their oaths of office by not immediately voting on the articles.

So which is it ... are they liars or traitors?

You will watch it be taken.
If they do, it will be a sham with how they changed the rules right before their witch hunt, IM2.
Like I said people aren't stupid and there are a lot of dems up for reelection in red states.
They will have to throw themselves under the bus for a sham....I wonder if they will do it?

So in hundreds of years the meaning of quid pro quo (something for something) has changed? Ok Mister rightie moderator.
I have no idea why you bring in that I'm a moderator. I wasn't posting in red, so I'm a poster just like you.
Having said that, quid pro quo has not been established and they can't even get their primary witnesses to establish that.
Everything is second third and forth handed information with schiff making up lies to establish what the dems want you
to believe. That has been established.

Doesn't matter what you're posting as list the rules that were changed.
Nancy Pelosi’s December 2018 Rule Changes Block Republicans From Participating In Impeachment Process
Nancy Pelosi's December 2018 Rule Changes Block Republicans From Participating In Impeachment Process

Go ahead and read it if you can read. "Doesn't matter", only tells me that you agree with what I posted and just too much
of a minion to care.

Changes do matter.

Dems blast House GOP subpoena rules change

Democratic lawmakers are harshly criticizing House Republicans for altering committee rules governing how chairmen can subpoena witnesses and documents.

In a letter shared with POLITICO, the Democrats slams the GOP conference for changing rules on a number of House committees to make it easier for Republicans to subpoena witnesses without consultation or approval from minority lawmakers - an effort that came as Republicans are preparing aggressive oversight efforts for President Barack Obama’s final two years in office.

The powerful weapon House Republicans handed Democrats

House Republicans changed the rules in 2015 to allow many of their committee chairmen to issue subpoenas without consulting the minority party, overriding Democrats objections that likened the tactic to something out of the McCarthy era.

Now the weapon that the GOP wielded dozens of times against President Barack Obama’s agencies could allow Democrats to bombard President Donald Trump’s most controversial appointees with demands for information. And many Democrats are itching to use it.

“The Republicans have set the standard and, by God, we’re going to emulate that standard,” Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) told POLITICO.

Forum List

Back