Trump Will Be Impeached

But the minute a career republican runs for president after the Trump era is over -- you would be waving your poms poms for him as long as he gives you your narcotic like fix for hatred and demonizing others -- that is the only thing needed to gain the support of a moron
Why do snowflakes / Democrats always accuse others of doing what they have done / do and of who they are?
That's what you puff puff republicans do.

But the minute a career republican runs for president after the Trump era is over -- you would be waving your poms poms for him as long as he gives you your narcotic like fix for hatred and demonizing others -- that is the only thing needed to gain the support of a moron
Why do snowflakes / Democrats always accuse others of doing what they have done / do and of who they are?
The previous candidate before Trump was who?? Romney....folks like you were saying "He is a successful businessman, he will be great as president"

The previous candidate before him was who? McCain....folks like you were saying "He is a war hero, he will be a great president..and Sarah Palin is Reagan"

The previous candidate before him was who? Bush...folks like you were worshiping Bush just like you worship Trump...folks like you were saying "Invading Iraq is a must, Saddam was behind 9/11 -- if you are against going into Iraq, you are against America, we gotta fight them over there blah blah blah"

Yes, you d1c suckers will gladly support the next career politician

what statements? there isn't any transparency to those statements. so how the fk do you know anything at this time? please explain? I've now asked twice.

Learn how to read.

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”
Lol
One diplomats word against another, secret hearings… Sounds like another witchhunt

That's what you want it to sound like.
Lol
Obviously there’s a lot to hide… Imagine that How DC

Trumps the only one who has been hiding things.
Lol
Now, that’s the best joke I’ve heard all day, the job of career politicians is to hide and lie to the public

The previous candidate before Trump was who?? Romney....folks like you were saying "He is a successful businessman, he will be great as president"

The previous candidate before him was who? McCain....folks like you were saying "He is a war hero, he will be a great president..and Sarah Palin is Reagan"

The previous candidate before him was who? Bush...folks like you were worshiping Bush just like you worship Trump...folks like you were saying "Invading Iraq is a must, Saddam was behind 9/11 -- if you are against going into Iraq, you are against America, we gotta fight them over there blah blah blah"

Spineless McCain and Soulless Mittens Were certainly not candidates, They were fucking jokes… Nada once of conservativism in between the two of them. Lol

Yup, if at all, IM2

You will watch it be taken.
If they do, it will be a sham with how they changed the rules right before their witch hunt, IM2.
Like I said people aren't stupid and there are a lot of dems up for reelection in red states.
They will have to throw themselves under the bus for a sham....I wonder if they will do it?

So in hundreds of years the meaning of quid pro quo (something for something) has changed? Ok Mister rightie moderator.

There was no quid pro quo except in the imaginations of libtards. We have definitive proof and statements to back it up!

Read Sondland's tweet to Taylor. That makes it finished, over, and done!

So where's your proof? Shouldn't you be out looking for a job with health insurance so your wife can retire?

I already did. Thank you!

I have a job, but no benefits. That isn't likely to change as Obamacare made insurance unaffordable.

Russia was the left's Benghazi.
Ukraine will be the lefts.. well idk but it will be up there too.
Partisanship does horrible things to people.
Only difference....Benghazi was completely manufactured bullshit....

the Russia thing ended up with felony convictions....

and this Ukraine thing is ending up with felony convictions and a possible impeachment

Other than that, yea...both sides do it....if that makes you feel better
There was felony convictions of trump colludingvwith russia?
Where are the convictions with ukraine?
What?

fox-news-poll-impeachment-high.jpg

joondeph_trump_approval_chart_october_21_2019.png

2017-10-26T10-04-34-233Z--1280x720.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

^^^^^^^^^Russian Asset^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, indeed, the entire matter is funny. They began talking of impeaching Trump 19 days after he was elected before he did anything! And here we are all these years later them still trying and promising. So what? Clinton was impeached for the most unsavory behavior and he finished out his term a popular man anyway (at least to democrats who love a sleazebag) and his wife went on to almost be president! Will Melania run next? Meantime, I have to wonder, if Trump's call to Ukraine is the matter and was so terrible a thing, Trump has already freely given that! I don't get what the interviews with all these other people in secret is supposed to reveal, and for that matter, what value their word is. People can be made to say or claim anything.

Seems like the Dems are conducting a lynching of their own, putting everyone they can through the ringer trying to piece together a case, yet in the end, all they will prove is that Trump was right and to the voters that again, the fascist Leftist loons do not belong anywhere near the White House.

What a beautiful thing to watch them destroy themselves trying to destroy their opponents because they so fear the people's ballot box.
dude, how do you impeach someone who isn't even in office? They made this impeachment thing a joke at that moment.

Lol
They Will they have to convince 15 or 20 Republican senators, Who will be primaried out if they convict.

If the facts show the corruption the statements of people like Taylor are expressing and republicans don't vote to convict, they will be voted out. Not everybody who voted for Trump is a ride or die Trump nut job. Some voted for him only because he wasn't Hillary, not because they love Trump.
what statements? there isn't any transparency to those statements. so how the fk do you know anything at this time? please explain? I've now asked twice.

Learn how to read.

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”
Lol
One diplomats word against another, secret hearings… Sounds like another witchhunt

well actually it is the benchmark of communism, and how the kremlin does their investigating. See, here in America, we have Due Process. And that isn't what this is. so dude, you need to explain why not?

I am just glad that republicans are able to question witnesses -- because I could have sworn I heard you trumpers claiming that republicans were prevented from questioning the witnesses
Getting to the point where they could ask questions has been a huge fight, one that should never should have had to happen. Trump still can not defend himself personally with his own lawyer. The Democrats still hold their coup attempt behind closed doors, keep it hidden from the American people, still leak info they cherry-pick, still violate precedence set, etc...
that's pure communism at that time.

You will watch it be taken.
If they do, it will be a sham with how they changed the rules right before their witch hunt, IM2.
Like I said people aren't stupid and there are a lot of dems up for reelection in red states.
They will have to throw themselves under the bus for a sham....I wonder if they will do it?

So in hundreds of years the meaning of quid pro quo (something for something) has changed? Ok Mister rightie moderator.

There was no quid pro quo except in the imaginations of libtards. We have definitive proof and statements to back it up!

Read Sondland's tweet to Taylor. That makes it finished, over, and done!

So where's your proof? Shouldn't you be out looking for a job with health insurance so your wife can retire?

I already did. Thank you!

I have a job, but no benefits. That isn't likely to change as Obamacare made insurance unaffordable.
Obama care didn't do that. Health insurers decided to do that on their own. On top of that, your health care premiums were going up each year long before Obama was a Illinois senator.

Learn how to read.

Lol

Lol
Obviously there’s a lot to hide… Imagine that How DC

Trumps the only one who has been hiding things.
like the transcript he released? how about the mueller report, that's out. exactly what hasn't he been transparent about. I'm tired of wild screams from you with no data. support your claim or go wipe you hemorrhoids.

Spineless McCain and Soulless Mittens Were certainly not candidates, They were fucking jokes… Nada once of conservativism in between the two of them. Lol
ounce of conservatism

If the facts show the corruption the statements of people like Taylor are expressing and republicans don't vote to convict, they will be voted out. Not everybody who voted for Trump is a ride or die Trump nut job. Some voted for him only because he wasn't Hillary, not because they love Trump.

Learn how to read.

Lol

well actually it is the benchmark of communism, and how the kremlin does their investigating. See, here in America, we have Due Process. And that isn't what this is. so dude, you need to explain why not?
The investigation is above board. There has never been an investigation where the accused gets to see the testimony or identities of potential witnesses against them.

No one with any sense ever claimed that unless he was a libtard, in which case made perfect sense.

Libtards always seem to forget that the invasion of Iraq was 18 months AFTER 9/11 and ignore Iraq's continuous violations of the cease fire agreement form the Gulf War and numerous UN resolutions.
Republicans claimed all the things biff stated. Iraq had been cooperating with the UN inspectors before Bush decided to prove he was equal to daddy.

Learn how to read.

Lol

The investigation is above board. There has never been an investigation where the accused gets to see the testimony or identities of potential witnesses against them.
you didn't just write that, dude. what a waste of oxygen. there is no need for me to discuss this with you because you don't know our constitution. I'm not teaching you.

Forum List

Back