Trump Will Be Impeached

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations
The people in enough numbers have got to care. You don't have the numbers. To many lies over the years and decades to people who are also not minority or black. Its not just you.

You're wrong.
nope

The vote will be taken when it's taken.
Yup, if at all, IM2

You will watch it be taken.
If they do, it will be a sham with how they changed the rules right before their witch hunt, IM2.
Like I said people aren't stupid and there are a lot of dems up for reelection in red states.
They will have to throw themselves under the bus for a sham....I wonder if they will do it?

So in hundreds of years the meaning of quid pro quo (something for something) has changed? Ok Mister rightie moderator.

There was no quid pro quo except in the imaginations of libtards. We have definitive proof and statements to back it up!

Read Sondland's tweet to Taylor. That makes it finished, over, and done!

So where's your proof? Shouldn't you be out looking for a job with health insurance so your wife can retire?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

Taylor's testimony was shredded by approx. 90 seconds of questioning. He held up about as long as all of the Democrats' false accusations, 2nd/3rd-hand accounts, and 'parodies' presented as evidence...

Bwuhahahahaha
I am just glad that republicans are able to question witnesses -- because I could have sworn I heard you trumpers claiming that republicans were prevented from questioning the witnesses

Who said it was Republicans asking the questions that shredded his testimony? You don't know, do you?
Well your fellow Trump circle jerk teammate (codename Jizz) claimed it was Radcliffe who "shredded" his testimony -- was he lying??

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The vote will be taken when it's taken.
Yup, if at all, IM2

You will watch it be taken.
If they do, it will be a sham with how they changed the rules right before their witch hunt, IM2.
Like I said people aren't stupid and there are a lot of dems up for reelection in red states.
They will have to throw themselves under the bus for a sham....I wonder if they will do it?

So in hundreds of years the meaning of quid pro quo (something for something) has changed? Ok Mister rightie moderator.

There was no quid pro quo except in the imaginations of libtards. We have definitive proof and statements to back it up!

Read Sondland's tweet to Taylor. That makes it finished, over, and done!

You guys need to stop repeating what Trump tells you. A quid pro quo was done, but whether or not it happened is irrelevant. The ask is all that was needed. Sondlands tweet ends nothing.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Well it Has to make it through the Senate, and if it does every single one of those Republicans will be primaried out... lol

No. Impeachment is only done by congress. The senate convicts. When the evidence is shown to the American people, if the senate does not convict, they very well may be voted out of the majority.
Lol
They Will they have to convince 15 or 20 Republican senators, Who will be primaried out if they convict.

If the facts show the corruption the statements of people like Taylor are expressing and republicans don't vote to convict, they will be voted out. Not everybody who voted for Trump is a ride or die Trump nut job. Some voted for him only because he wasn't Hillary, not because they love Trump.
what statements? there isn't any transparency to those statements. so how the fk do you know anything at this time? please explain? I've now asked twice.

Russia was the left's Benghazi.
Ukraine will be the lefts.. well idk but it will be up there too.
Partisanship does horrible things to people.
Only difference....Benghazi was completely manufactured bullshit....

the Russia thing ended up with felony convictions....

and this Ukraine thing is ending up with felony convictions and a possible impeachment

Other than that, yea...both sides do it....if that makes you feel better
Benghazi was all about Abandoning American soldiers by career politicians, Progressives have never given two shits about American soldiers... fact
The 250 investigations over 2 presidential terms found that didn't happen every single time. There are soldiers who are progressives.
career politicians have never given a shit about anybody but themselves, Because they are progressive. Progressive means progressively worse
But the minute a career republican runs for president after the Trump era is over -- you would be waving your poms poms for him as long as he gives you your narcotic like fix for hatred and demonizing others -- that is the only thing needed to gain the support of a moron

If the candidate is a moron, Democrats will cross party lines to vote for one of their own. You lose either way!

Only difference....Benghazi was completely manufactured bullshit....

the Russia thing ended up with felony convictions....

and this Ukraine thing is ending up with felony convictions and a possible impeachment

Other than that, yea...both sides do it....if that makes you feel better
Benghazi was all about Abandoning American soldiers by career politicians, Progressives have never given two shits about American soldiers... fact
The 250 investigations over 2 presidential terms found that didn't happen every single time. There are soldiers who are progressives.
career politicians have never given a shit about anybody but themselves, Because they are progressive. Progressive means progressively worse
But the minute a career republican runs for president after the Trump era is over -- you would be waving your poms poms for him as long as he gives you your narcotic like fix for hatred and demonizing others -- that is the only thing needed to gain the support of a moron
Lol
I have never voted for a career politician, I view all career politicians the same… Two sides of the same coin.

Nope. There has been no left's Benghazi. And Trump is going to be impeached.

You can ignore the facts all you want but facts don't change.
Talk is cheap when your a politician playing politics on the Hill.
They can't even get their witnesses to cooperate and the ones they
do, it's 2-3-4 layers from the source. So go pound sand.

They need schiff to lie and choreograph how they want it to sound. :auiqs.jpg:

Take the VOTE
schitt's is rogue. He is acting on behalf of the Kremlin, using Kremlin techniques. communist through and through

^^^^^^^^^Russian Asset^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, indeed, the entire matter is funny. They began talking of impeaching Trump 19 days after he was elected before he did anything! And here we are all these years later them still trying and promising. So what? Clinton was impeached for the most unsavory behavior and he finished out his term a popular man anyway (at least to democrats who love a sleazebag) and his wife went on to almost be president! Will Melania run next? Meantime, I have to wonder, if Trump's call to Ukraine is the matter and was so terrible a thing, Trump has already freely given that! I don't get what the interviews with all these other people in secret is supposed to reveal, and for that matter, what value their word is. People can be made to say or claim anything.

Seems like the Dems are conducting a lynching of their own, putting everyone they can through the ringer trying to piece together a case, yet in the end, all they will prove is that Trump was right and to the voters that again, the fascist Leftist loons do not belong anywhere near the White House.

What a beautiful thing to watch them destroy themselves trying to destroy their opponents because they so fear the people's ballot box.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Well it Has to make it through the Senate, and if it does every single one of those Republicans will be primaried out... lol

No. Impeachment is only done by congress. The senate convicts. When the evidence is shown to the American people, if the senate does not convict, they very well may be voted out of the majority.
Lol
They Will they have to convince 15 or 20 Republican senators, Who will be primaried out if they convict.

If the facts show the corruption the statements of people like Taylor are expressing and republicans don't vote to convict, they will be voted out. Not everybody who voted for Trump is a ride or die Trump nut job. Some voted for him only because he wasn't Hillary, not because they love Trump.
what statements? there isn't any transparency to those statements. so how the fk do you know anything at this time? please explain? I've now asked twice.

Learn how to read.

Lol

Learn how to read.

Lol
One diplomats word against another, secret hearings… Sounds like another witchhunt

^^^^^^^^^Russian Asset^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, indeed, the entire matter is funny. They began talking of impeaching Trump 19 days after he was elected before he did anything! And here we are all these years later them still trying and promising. So what? Clinton was impeached for the most unsavory behavior and he finished out his term a popular man anyway (at least to democrats who love a sleazebag) and his wife went on to almost be president! Will Melania run next? Meantime, I have to wonder, if Trump's call to Ukraine is the matter and was so terrible a thing, Trump has already freely given that! I don't get what the interviews with all these other people in secret is supposed to reveal, and for that matter, what value their word is. People can be made to say or claim anything.

Seems like the Dems are conducting a lynching of their own, putting everyone they can through the ringer trying to piece together a case, yet in the end, all they will prove is that Trump was right and to the voters that again, the fascist Leftist loons do not belong anywhere near the White House.

What a beautiful thing to watch them destroy themselves trying to destroy their opponents because they so fear the people's ballot box.

That's because 19 days before he was elected the fact had been known about all those strange meetings with Russians, Jered's backchannel attempts with Russia, etc.

Lol

Learn how to read.

Lol
One diplomats word against another, secret hearings… Sounds like another witchhunt

That's what you want it to sound like.

Lol

Learn how to read.

Lol

Lol
Obviously there’s a lot to hide… Imagine that How DC

I am just glad that republicans are able to question witnesses -- because I could have sworn I heard you trumpers claiming that republicans were prevented from questioning the witnesses
Getting to the point where they could ask questions has been a huge fight, one that should never should have had to happen. Trump still can not defend himself personally with his own lawyer. The Democrats still hold their coup attempt behind closed doors, keep it hidden from the American people, still leak info they cherry-pick, still violate precedence set, etc...

Only difference....Benghazi was completely manufactured bullshit
The US govt knew about the attacks called for against US Embassies and Compounds throughout the Middle East for 6 months....and failed to prepare for them.

On 0/11/12 22 (TWENTY-TWO) separate US Embassies and compounds throughout the Middle East were attacked by terrorists ... as warned. 2 (TWO) US facilities were overrun ... there were fatalities - murders - at only one.

The MSM did not report / stress the TWENTY-TWO terrorist attacks on US facilities throughout the Middle East on the anniversary of 9/11/01 or that the Obama administration had been warned in advance...and still let two facilities be overrun...and Americans killed.
- WHY? Barry had just recently declared the 'War On Terror Is Over!' We couldn't report that the terrorists gave Barry a huge 'F* YOU' in response.

Snowflakes like you continue to scream there was nothing to this, 'it was manufactured'. It wasn't 'manufactured' - it was a massive 'F* UP'. You like to scream no one ever went to jail over Benghazi....No shit. That's because IT WAS NEVER A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

HOW CAN YOU SAY NOTHING WAS DONE WRONG WHEN 2 US FACILITIES WERE OVERRUN & 4 AMERCIANS NEEDLESSLY DIED?

So just stop the BS claiming 'Benghazi was manufactured'.

The investigations done by republicans say nothing wrong was done.

Only difference....Benghazi was completely manufactured bullshit
The US govt knew about the attacks called for against US Embassies and Compounds throughout the Middle East for 6 months....and failed to prepare for them.

On 0/11/12 22 (TWENTY-TWO) separate US Embassies and compounds throughout the Middle East were attacked by terrorists ... as warned. 2 (TWO) US facilities were overrun ... there were fatalities - murders - at only one.

The MSM did not report / stress the TWENTY-TWO terrorist attacks on US facilities throughout the Middle East on the anniversary of 9/11/01 or that the Obama administration had been warned in advance...and still let two facilities be overrun...and Americans killed.
- WHY? Barry had just recently declared the 'War On Terror Is Over!' We couldn't report that the terrorists gave Barry a huge 'F* YOU' in response.

Snowflakes like you continue to scream there was nothing to this, 'it was manufactured'. It wasn't 'manufactured' - it was a massive 'F* UP'. You like to scream no one ever went to jail over Benghazi....No shit. That's because IT WAS NEVER A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

HOW CAN YOU SAY NOTHING WAS DONE WRONG WHEN 2 US FACILITIES WERE OVERRUN & 4 AMERCIANS NEEDLESSLY DIED?

So just stop the BS claiming 'Benghazi was manufactured'.
Yes, it was completely manufactured BS.....

you can hide behind those dead people all you want -- the truth of the matter is -- the BS you d1c suckers made up to try to claim that Obama or Hillary killed them -- is just that, made up BS...

How did those House investigations into the 13 embassy attacks under Bush work out?? Oh I forgot, there were no investigations...because Democrats were not depraved bastards trying to blame those attacks on Bush

Why do snowflakes / Democrats always accuse others of doing what they have done / do and of who they are?

Learn how to read.

Lol

Lol
Obviously there’s a lot to hide… Imagine that How DC

Trumps the only one who has been hiding things.

Forum List

Back