Trump Will Be Impeached

Don't know that Trump will be impeached, my concern is not primarily about him finishing his term in office, even those who agree with most of his policy's but have shown concern with his way of conducting business need too consider that should he be reelected he will have NO constraints on him. Trump unleashed is a real worry.

Don't know that Trump will be impeached, my concern is not primarily about him finishing his term in office, even those who agree with most of his policy's but have shown concern with his way of conducting business need too consider that should he be reelected he will have NO constraints on him. Trump unleashed is a real worry.
He is a very STRONG president that many people have trouble handling. Its OK.

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations
I didn't bother reading your novel, for the premise is blatantly stupid. It's as if you are certain of the winner of the next Super Bowl. You and your link don't know any more than anyone else.

Go talk to John Podhoretz, editor of Commentary Magazine if you have a problem.
You are the one with the problem, friend. Neither you nor your friend can fortell the future. Did you not learn that in 2016?

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

I didn't bother reading your novel, for the premise is blatantly stupid. It's as if you are certain of the winner of the next Super Bowl. You and your link don't know any more than anyone else.

I enjoy your predictions
As I enjoy his naivete.

This is unbelievable how the left keeps on keeping....

There is a FireWall in the Senate... get it?????????

The Senate will NEVER allowed The President to be impeached!

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

You are the one with the problem, friend. Neither you nor your friend can fortell the future. Did you not learn that in 2016?

No, you have the problem. I don't know John Podhoretz. And it is not 2016. You Trump lickers can't see that. Number 1, we are talking about an impeachment after a public hearing where we see the facts. Trump can't lose the congressional vote and be saved by the electoral college. Once congress votes to impeach, he's impeached. And as the article points out, the evidence of the misdeeds have been shown. The Russians can't flood congress with bots Jackson. Trump will be impeached. The question is whether the senate will convict him.

The senate can't stop impeachment.

Trump is not strong.

Trump is not strong.

Pot calling the kettle black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is not strong.

Pot calling the kettle black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No.

Trump is not strong.

Then you are blind and clueless.

yes it can
No skye, it can't. You might want to read up so you can be better informed.

no ...the Senate is the Firewall,

it will never impeach the President!

The senate has nothing to do with impeachment. The senate convicts the president based on the articles of impeachment. Now if the evidence is what it appears to be and the congress does not impeach or the senate does not convict, that is the end of America as we know it because we will have allowed the president unchecked authority to do whatever he/she wants. Now you republicans think that a great thing because Trump is president. But what happens when a democrat takes office and decides to enlist help from foreign intelligence agencies to spy on all who oppose him/her? Will you guys show the same support for the presidents right to do so? I doubt it. Furthermore, if this happens and Trump gets a second term, are you going to be fine with his expanded power and ability to imprison any citizen he feels opposed him, even if he makes it up?

Trump is not strong.

Then you are blind and clueless.
Far from it.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Good thing the demoshits don't know what they are doing.

Trump might really be in trouble.

yes it can
LOLOL

Brain-dead cultist, learn the Constitution. The House has sole power of impeachment. There's nothing the Senate can do to stop it.

:cuckoo:

yes it can
No skye, it can't. You might want to read up so you can be better informed.

no ...the Senate is the Firewall,

it will never impeach the President!
Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

That's because the Senate can't impeach a president. Only the House can.

1233796371590-gif.270396

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back