Trump Whines About Megyn Kelly Some More

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Does that mean, if Trump is elected president and gives his first State of the Union speech and some Democratic malcontent screams out "you lie", Trump will stop giving SOTU until that disruptive Dem either is defeated or retires?
If Trump gets just half of the crap that W or Obama received during their terms, he'll stop being president?
Is that why he's been married three times? The heat and responsibility was too much for him?
Is that why he declared bankruptcy four times? He screwed up the finances so bad he could face the heat to correct them, so he bailed on his creditors?
Trump is too big of a pussy to be President of the United States.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Words, Donald Trump lives by as he has proven, his entire life.

Since what Obama was talking about when that Republican yelled out "You lie!" was what the cost of ObamaCare would be...it's becoming more and more obvious that Obama WAS lying and KNEW that he was doing so.

1, And that has what to do with Trump being a pussy?
2, I could give a shit about Obama and Obamacare. I was one of the very first on USMB to come out against Obamacare. I bet you can't find one post of mine that defends Obamacare.
Try again, Old Style.

I'm not sure where you're coming from, Kiwi. Try what again? You accused someone of being a "malcontent" who was in fact telling the truth when he spoke up and accused Barack Obama of telling a lie. So why was doing that the act of a malcontent?

Does that mean, if Trump is elected president and gives his first State of the Union speech and some Democratic malcontent screams out "you lie", Trump will stop giving SOTU until that disruptive Dem either is defeated or retires?
If Trump gets just half of the crap that W or Obama received during their terms, he'll stop being president?
Is that why he's been married three times? The heat and responsibility was too much for him?
Is that why he declared bankruptcy four times? He screwed up the finances so bad he could face the heat to correct them, so he bailed on his creditors?

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Words, Donald Trump lives by as he has proven, his entire life.

Since what Obama was talking about when that Republican yelled out "You lie!" was what the cost of ObamaCare would be...it's becoming more and more obvious that Obama WAS lying and KNEW that he was doing so.

2, I could give a shit about Obama and Obamacare. I was one of the very first on USMB to come out against Obamacare. I bet you can't find one post of mine that defends Obamacare.
Try again, Old Style.

I'm not sure where you're coming from, Kiwi. Try what again? You accused someone of being a "malcontent" who was in fact telling the truth when he spoke up and accused Barack Obama of telling a lie. So why was doing that the act of a malcontent?

No, I was referring to a Dem malcontent as stated on the post. Joe Wilson's "you lie" was such a classic, I just had to use it.
Being a malcontent isn't always a bad thing, you know.

Try again, Old Style.

No, I was referring to a Dem malcontent as stated on the post. Joe Wilson's "you lie" was such a classic, I just had to use it.

Nor is speaking up and saying "You lie!"

Try again, Old Style.

It's against the rules of the Senate and the House. Not to mention incredibly rude, and brings embarrassment to the U.S.

Try again, Old Style.

It's against the rules of the Senate and the House. Not to mention incredibly rude, and brings embarrassment to the U.S.
It's also considered bad form for a President to criticize Supreme Court Justices who attend his State of the Union Address out of respect for the office of the Presidency...yet Barack Obama did just that in one of his State of the Union speeches. THAT is also incredibly rude and brings embarrassment to the US!

Try again, Old Style.

I kinda like it when they have the UK Parliament on CSPAN (?, it's been a while) and the Prime Minister is there and there's all the back and forth between the opposition party (parties) and the PM.
I think we need to have in the US. All I can say is that maybe, just maybe more things would get actually done.
That's my opinion and damn it, I'm sticking to it.

Try again, Old Style.

I kinda like it when they have the UK Parliament on CSPAN (?, it's been a while) and the Prime Minister is there and there's all the back and forth between the opposition party (parties) and the PM.
I think we need to have in the US. All I can say is that maybe, just maybe more things would get actually done.
That's my opinion and damn it, I'm sticking to it.

I think they call that "Prime Minister's Questions" or something like that, Kiwi. He or she is required to go in front of Parliament and answer whatever questions they put to him. It's interesting to watch because if the opposition isn't buying what the Prime Minister is selling then they let him or her know it in no uncertain fashion! In kind of reminds me of that scene from Animal House where they've convened a meeting to determine if Delta House should lose it's fraternity charter and the crowd is hissing "Bullshit!" under their breaths!

It's also considered bad form for a President to criticize Supreme Court Justices who attend his State of the Union Address
Quote what Obama said that you find worse than a SC rube yelling "you lie!"?

You don't stand there in your State of the Union address and call out the Supreme Court Justices because you didn't like one of their rulings. That's what Barack Obama did because he didn't care for the Citizen's United Supreme Court ruling. Those Justices are there out of respect for the office of the President. It's too bad Barry didn't show them the same level of respect!

I'm curious, Synth...do you think the Congressman from South Carolina was correct or incorrect when he said President Obama was lying about the Affordable Care Act? Jonathon Gruber has readily admitted that the people behind the ACA deliberately misled the American people because they didn't think the people would support the ACA if they were told the truth.

It's also considered bad form for a President to criticize Supreme Court Justices who attend his State of the Union Address

You don't stand there in your State of the Union address and call out the Supreme Court Justices because you didn't like one of their rulings. That's what Barack Obama did because he didn't care for the Citizen's United Supreme Court ruling. Those Justices are there out of respect for the office of the President. It's too bad Barry didn't show them the same level of respect!

I'm curious, Synth...do you think the Congressman from South Carolina was correct or incorrect when he said President Obama was lying about the Affordable Care Act? Jonathon Gruber has readily admitted that the people behind the ACA deliberately misled the American people because they didn't think the people would support the ACA if they were told the truth.
Funny. I asked you to quote what Obama said that was so egregious, yet you couldn't.

Is that why he declared bankruptcy four times? He screwed up the finances so bad he couldn't face the heat to correct them, so he bailed on his creditors?

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Words, Donald Trump lives by, as he has proven his entire life.
Has anyone ever seen the guy in a kitchen? Enough said. :2up:
I'd be more convinced Trump could stand the heat if he'd ever had the intestinal fortitude to serve his country in uniform......rather than denigrating the service of better men.

Whining about female reporters is very Presidential.

It makes the candidate look strong and thick-skinned, just the type of candidate we need to face down our enemies in the world.

But just don't ask him a hard question! That's just not fair.

Whining about female reporters is very Presidential.

It makes the candidate look strong and thick-skinned, just the type of candidate we need to face down our enemies in the world.

But just don't ask him a hard question! That's just not fair.
You have to wonder about Trump followers. What kind of people would want a President who yammers like a spoiled teenage girl? What kind of statesman gets into petty public feuds on social media?

Funny. I asked you to quote what Obama said that was so egregious, yet you couldn't.
Reactions split on Obama's remark, Alito's response at State of the Union
Did you not see the State of the Union address? I didn't think I needed to post that since I assumed you were glued to your TV to see your "Messiah"!

Did you not see the State of the Union address? I didn't think I needed to post that since I assumed you were glued to your TV to see your "Messiah"!
My very simple request has either stumped you (not likely) or you know that quoting his exact words won't help your false argument (very likely).

Either way, you've failed to make any argument that Hillary Clinton has been involved in ANY legitimate scandals.

I'll take the win!

My very simple request has either stumped you (not likely) or you know that quoting his exact words won't help your false argument (very likely).

Either way, you've failed to make any argument that Hillary Clinton has been involved in ANY legitimate scandals.

I'll take the win!
Why do you even bother asking people for things, Synth...when you ignore what they give you?

Let's be honest here...your refusal to admit that Hillary Clinton has been involved in numerous scandals...does not mean that she hasn't been right in the middle of a number of scandals for decades now.

Hillary has a long history of not telling the truth. It's who she IS. Your ignoring that doesn't make it go away. It would be the same thing as you pretending that Bill Clinton's penis never got him into trouble. You can say that but you look stupid doing so.

Why don't you admit that you intend to vote for Hillary no matter what she's done in the past and leave it at that? That's about as close to a "win" as you're going to get...

Why do you even bother asking people for things, Synth...when you ignore what they give you?
Please point to the post where you quoted Obama's exact words, like I asked.

I provided a link to a site that quoted Obama's "exact words"...are you unable for some reason to click on that and read what it contains?
I didn't ask for a link.

The fact that you keep making new posts insisting that you have already quoted Obama instead of actually doing so tells me all I need to know: you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back