Trump: 'What happened in Las Vegas is in many ways a miracle'

Yea the police should have waited a couple hours before coming in on him.
Dumbfuck

This thread is not about the response - it's about the incident.
He was talking about the response you stupid hack

Then why didn't he say that? There was nothing about that massacre that was a miracle. Nothing. Sure, the first responders, police, and hospitals deserve praise. So does everyone who helped - but it wasn't a miracle.

Then why didn't he say that?

What kind of moron would think he was calling the shooting a miracle?

Why didn't he say so. Fuck you!

He did say so. He said it was the greatest miracle out of all of our 57 states.

Trump rarely knows what the flip he is talking about. That is why there are so many trumpterpreters like the ones here at USMB to explain his nonsense and incoherent gibberish, but all they are doing is speculating. No one really knows what he says if he doesn't know himself.

Then how is it we all know what he said and only leftists didn't?

Trump rarely knows what the flip he is talking about. That is why there are so many trumpterpreters like the ones here at USMB to explain his nonsense and incoherent gibberish, but all they are doing is speculating. No one really knows what he says if he doesn't know himself.

Why would any sane person say anything about the Las Vegas massacre was a miracle? Was Trump suggesting "divine intervention"?

Why would any sane person say anything about the Las Vegas massacre was a miracle? Was Trump suggesting "divine intervention"?

You figure it out. They had 20 thousand people all boxed into an area with a well armed nut platformed willing to kill anything and anybody. Only 59 people killed and over 500 just wounded.

I understand you're a lib, so allow me to translate: It could have been much, much worse. That's what he meant.

Funny. Since when are NaziCons concerned about "context"? That's hilarious!. Trump said what he said.
I'm an Independent, LackBrains.

Funny. Since when are NaziCons concerned about "context"? That's hilarious!. Trump said what he said.
I'm an Independent, LackBrains.

Are you a Trump supporter?

More faux outrage.
Trump is simply conveying how incredible the police response was.
Just go the fuck to bed libs, jesus christ get a fucking life.

More faux outrage.
Trump is simply conveying how incredible the police response was.
Just go the fuck to bed libs, jesus christ get a fucking life.

His vocabulary is the size of a matchbox and there were no miracles in Las Vegas.

Realistically, you would be complaining no matter what he said so *yawn*.

Are you implying that Trump never ever says anything stupid?

Dunno about him, but you'll never hear me say YOU never say anything stupid.

Forum List

Back