Trump: 'What happened in Las Vegas is in many ways a miracle'

Realistically, you would be complaining no matter what he said so *yawn*.

Are you implying that Trump never ever says anything stupid?

Dunno about him, but you'll never hear me say YOU never say anything stupid.

Prove it.

More faux outrage.
Trump is simply conveying how incredible the police response was.
Just go the fuck to bed libs, jesus christ get a fucking life.

His vocabulary is the size of a matchbox and there were no miracles in Las Vegas.

Sorry he didn't choose the exact wording you'd prefer. Anal much?

I'd like to have a president who is articulate and really does have the 'best words'. But, hey your standards are obviously much lower.

Wtf does he mean by "we will be talking about gun laws?"
It means Congress likes the money from the NRA, and won't vote for gun control.

Yes, they love all that 1.1 million dollars divided among Republican candidates in 2016. Of course, that doesn't come close to labor unions who donated over 167 million--mostly to the Democrat party.

Labor Unions Spent A Record Amount On The Elections. But Not As Much As These 5 People. | HuffPost

Yes, they love all that 1.1 million dollars divided among Republican candidates in 2016. Of course, that doesn't come close to labor unions who donated over 167 million--mostly to the Democrat party.

Labor Unions Spent A Record Amount On The Elections. But Not As Much As These 5 People. | HuffPost
Hitler hated Labor Unions, too.

Realistically, you would be complaining no matter what he said so *yawn*.
yes its a miracle that this pos had 49 guns without the repubs having a clue

Other than Paddock, who's business was it?

IF I have 2,000 guns, who's business is it other than mine?
ir you're an idiot and have those guns whose business should ir be?

Hitler hated Labor Unions, too.
unusual for an aspiring artist...did he allow the German people to arm themselves to the teeth?

What are you a fucking moron?

He clearly means that it is a miracle that more did not die, you wanker.
He knew what trump meant, just another chance for him to take a shot at this country

What are you a fucking moron?

He clearly means that it is a miracle that more did not die, you wanker.

Trump said what he said. Are you suggesting he was taken out of context - like President Obama?

Funny. Since when are NaziCons concerned about "context"? That's hilarious!. Trump said what he said.
I'm an Independent, LackBrains.

Are you a Trump supporter?
Only if he Makes America Great Again.
And since the paid off Republicans and Democrats hate him and I have no use for them, that makes me, for the moment, a Trump supporter.

Well, Trump will be landing in Las Vegas in a few hours. Will he fuck that up like he did in Puerto Rico?

Absolutely a miracle. And not just the response of the police and the EMT's but of the incredible acts of bravery committed by the heros who saved strangers at that concert and prevented the death toll from going higher.

The worst mass shooting in US history is not in any way a blessing. Over 500 people were injured. 58 died. You can't put a happy pants spin on this.

Trump has no empathy, no common decency. He is the most appalling excuse for a human being ever.

Absolutely a miracle. And not just the response of the police and the EMT's but of the incredible acts of bravery committed by the heros who saved strangers at that concert and prevented the death toll from going higher.

The worst mass shooting in US history is not in any way a blessing. Over 500 people were injured. 58 died. You can't put a happy pants spin on this.

Trump has no empathy, no common decency. He is the most appalling excuse for a human being ever.

What the fuck are you talking about? His quote in the article specifies that the miracle was the work of the first responders. Put your fucking hatred aside at least for a second and read the article. AND his quote.

Then you won't look like such a raving lunatic.

You can't keep your head out of your ass very long can you?

The "repugs"? The fact that you and your ilk will try and pin this on a group is proof enough you have no real feeling for the innocent deaths that just occurred...

This POS who pulled this off is being linked to Anti Trump protest in Reno back in August, if it turns out to be true I can't wait to hear your lack of logic then...

I'm sorry to say but 90 mins took the police to stop the guy. Is waaaay too long.

You can't keep your head out of your ass very long can you?

The "repugs"? The fact that you and your ilk will try and pin this on a group is proof enough you have no real feeling for the innocent deaths that just occurred...

This POS who pulled this off is being linked to Anti Trump protest in Reno back in August, if it turns out to be true I can't wait to hear your lack of logic then...

I just checked out one of the videos. Wow. Just wow.

Forum List

Back