Trump WH Revokes Brennan Security Clearance

Wait, revoking a security clearance is OOJ? Dude, the POTUS under Article II has the right to grant/revoke at will. Exercising his constitutional authority is not OOJ.

Jesus H. Christ jumping on a pogo stick.

Moron....NO ONE is stating that the orange clown could NOT do it.

Its the fucling pettiness that, actually, befits the low-self esteemed idiot in the oval office.

It's petty to revoke a security clearance?
Yes. If you're going to revoke one, revoke them all. All the Republicans', as well.
I agree, once they leave the position in the administration and go to the private sector they should have the clearance revoked.
Many jobs in the private sector require a security clearance
As it is, your clearance is valid for ten years

History will condemn Trump. History will praise Brennan as a great American patriot. Trump has shamed his family name for eternity - Drumpf and Trump.
That's the way you see it Lakhota, I see it that historians will see all that Trump did for America without all the weeds that the democrats threw at him.
I also see it as what they will write about the Obama years, and I doubt they will be kind.
It will be looked at as abuse of government power

History will condemn Trump. History will praise Brennan as a great American patriot. Trump has shamed his family name for eternity - Drumpf and Trump.
That's the way you see it Lakhota, I see it that historians will see all that Trump did for America without all the weeds that the democrats threw at him.
I also see it as what they will write about the Obama years, and I doubt they will be kind.

It's an abuse of power to exercise the President's constitutionally granted power? Do you realize how insane you come off?

He doesn't misuse his security clearance.
How would you know that?
He's never gone on CNN and blabbed classified information. I already said that. So why would it be revoked for him and no other retired folks who still have theirs? The article says it is traditional for them to keep the clearance so they can advise the people who took over when they retired.
So because you see him on CNN you know everything else he does???
Lol.
So what special knowledge have you got about him, Tilly?

How would you know that?
He's never gone on CNN and blabbed classified information. I already said that. So why would it be revoked for him and no other retired folks who still have theirs? The article says it is traditional for them to keep the clearance so they can advise the people who took over when they retired.
Lol.
About the same as you, OL!

No it won't

How would you know that?

From the article in the OP:

The White House had threatened last month to strip Mr. Brennan and other Obama administration officials — including Susan E. Rice, the former national security adviser; and James R. Clapper Jr., the former director of national intelligence — of their security clearances. At the time, Ms. Sanders said that Mr. Trump was considering doing it because “they politicized, and in some cases monetized, their public service and security clearances.”
Fancy way of saying he is an analyst for CNN. He speaks based on his past experience as all "analysts" do.

The sucking sound you hear is the swamp draining.
Trump is the swamp
yeah he takes on the entrenched establishment, but he's the swamp...you're hilarious.

rightwinger cue the billiondollar corporation bullshit here.
Actually he just throws money at the wealthy

That is his swamp
no he used to buy politicians, and they sucked, so he said I can do it better, and he has

How would you know that?
Lol.
About the same as you, OL!
Exactly.

Wait, revoking a security clearance is OOJ? Dude, the POTUS under Article II has the right to grant/revoke at will. Exercising his constitutional authority is not OOJ.

Its the fucling pettiness that, actually, befits the low-self esteemed idiot in the oval office.

Yes. If you're going to revoke one, revoke them all. All the Republicans', as well.
Nah, just the ones trying to fuck over the President. Brenan is a leftwing democrat and doesn't try to hide it.
Dude, you don't do that in grown up land. What ever happened to freedom of speech? Seems a lot of folks were just screaming about Alex Jones not being given enough, but it is okay for the President to pull something this petty simply because of BRENNAN'S politics? So JONES' politics should be okay but BRENNAN'S will be punished and you're fine with that?
But you were absolutely fine with the Jones et al stuff.

I agree, once they leave the position in the administration and go to the private sector they should have the clearance revoked.
Many jobs in the private sector require a security clearance
As it is, your clearance is valid for ten years
You do realize that it's my opinion, right????? sheesh

Forum List

Back