Trump WH Revokes Brennan Security Clearance

When will Trump lose his security clearance? He's the real national security threat.

Petty? Didn’t he call the POTUS a traitor? Guilty of Treason? You call that shit petty moron?

Oh no, he said mean things about the POTUS! And the POTUS reacts like a 8 year old reacts when people say mean things about them.

You and Trump both need to grow the fuck up.
Calling a sitting President treasonous is not petty. You need to grow the fuck up and see the shit you are throwing on the wall.

Oh please, stop with the bullshit. People on the right, people on this very forum, called Obama a traitor all the fucking time. Accused him of all sorts of shit and now you whine like an 8 year old when it happens to Trump.

Fuck, I hate partisan hacks.

What someone says in a forum is quite different than saying it on National TV. Now moron why don’t you name a Republican in power who went on national TV and called Obama a traitor.
Wait, revoking a security clearance is OOJ? Dude, the POTUS under Article II has the right to grant/revoke at will. Exercising his constitutional authority is not OOJ.

Jesus H. Christ jumping on a pogo stick.

Moron....NO ONE is stating that the orange clown could NOT do it.

Its the fucling pettiness that, actually, befits the low-self esteemed idiot in the oval office.

It's petty to revoke a security clearance?
Yes. If you're going to revoke one, revoke them all. All the Republicans', as well.
Why?
Otherwise, it is petulant "payback" for criticizing him. I have heard Brennan on CNN and he has never in any way shared classified information with his opinions. He doesn't misuse his security clearance. I'm filling you in since I'm sure you never hear him, being on CNN usually.
Why does he need security clearance?

Wait, revoking a security clearance is OOJ? Dude, the POTUS under Article II has the right to grant/revoke at will. Exercising his constitutional authority is not OOJ.

Its the fucling pettiness that, actually, befits the low-self esteemed idiot in the oval office.

Yes. If you're going to revoke one, revoke them all. All the Republicans', as well.
Nah, just the ones trying to fuck over the President. Brenan is a leftwing democrat and doesn't try to hide it.
Dude, you don't do that in grown up land. What ever happened to freedom of speech? Seems a lot of folks were just screaming about Alex Jones not being given enough, but it is okay for the President to pull something this petty simply because of BRENNAN'S politics? So JONES' politics should be okay but BRENNAN'S will be punished and you're fine with that?
Why does he need it?

The sucking sound you hear is the swamp draining.

Yep, draining right into the white house where Trump only hires the best and the brightest...you know people like Omarosa

As stupid as the Democrats giving her jobs. Fired from four I read.

Here's just a hint of her past with the Dems. I will agree that Trump should never have trusted this fucking bitch.

"People Magazine reported a former staffer said, “she didn’t do her job, and it got everybody in trouble.”

“She was the worst hire we ever made,” Mary Margaret Overbey, Gore’s former office administrator told The Times.

Manigault was then moved to the Clinton White House to the position of deputy associate director of presidential personnel. She only lasted eight months in that job until she was transferred out of the White House all together to the Commerce Department.

There, Cheryl Shavers, who served as the Department’s undersecretary for technology, described Manigault to The Times as “unqualified and disruptive,” so she “had her removed.” Savers also told People Magazine in 2004 that “One woman wanted to slug her.”"

Former VP Al Gore’s Office Couldn’t Wait To Get Rid Of Omarosa, Too

And Trump still gave her a job knowing all that. what does that say about the judgement of Trump?
We agree, he messed up giving her a job. he was loyal to her and she wasn't to him.....

That's why I was pissed off that he called her a dog. A dog wouldn't have betrayed him.

:lol:

He doesn't misuse his security clearance.
How would you know that?
He's never gone on CNN and blabbed classified information. I already said that. So why would it be revoked for him and no other retired folks who still have theirs? The article says it is traditional for them to keep the clearance so they can advise the people who took over when they retired.

How would you know that?
He's never gone on CNN and blabbed classified information. I already said that. So why would it be revoked for him and no other retired folks who still have theirs? The article says it is traditional for them to keep the clearance so they can advise the people who took over when they retired.
So because you see him on CNN you know everything else he does???
Lol.

History will condemn Trump. History will praise Brennan as a great American patriot. Trump has shamed his family name for eternity - Drumpf and Trump.
That's the way you see it Lakhota, I see it that historians will see all that Trump did for America without all the weeds that the democrats threw at him.
I also see it as what they will write about the Obama years, and I doubt they will be kind.

How would you know that?

From the article in the OP:

The White House had threatened last month to strip Mr. Brennan and other Obama administration officials — including Susan E. Rice, the former national security adviser; and James R. Clapper Jr., the former director of national intelligence — of their security clearances. At the time, Ms. Sanders said that Mr. Trump was considering doing it because “they politicized, and in some cases monetized, their public service and security clearances.”

Mr. Brennan has a history that calls into question his objectivity and credibility. In 2014, for example, he denied to Congress that CIA officials under his supervision had improperly accessed the computer files of congressional staffers. He told the Council of Foreign Relations that the CIA would never do such a thing. The CIA’s Inspector General, however, contradicted Mr. Brennan directly, concluding unequivocally that agency officials had indeed improperly accessed congressional staffers’ files. More recently, Mr. Brennan told Congress that the intelligence community did not make use of the so-called Steele Dossier in an assessment regarding the 2016 election, an assertion contradicted by at least two other senior officials in the intelligence community and all of the facts.

Trump’s statement in part. ^^^^

Trump's full statement on revoking John Brennan's security clearance

I agree, once they leave the position in the administration and go to the private sector they should have the clearance revoked.

Another impeachable offense. Retaliating against your political enemies. Nixon only talked about it.

Forum List

Back