Trump well on his way to becoming the next president.

When Donald Trump first entered the GOP primary, nobody took him seriously. As Trump caused a major earthquake within the GOP, the establishment was counting on Trump being a name calling blowhard who kept repeating the same mantra, thinking for sure he would fade away. Trump is playing chess, everyone else - establishment GOP and Democrats alike are playing checkers.

Trump is working with Jeff Sessions on immigration policy. Gradually the ideas and solutions are coming out. You see, Trump is gonna give just enough to stay ahead in the polls, giving as little as possible to avoid the Democrat-media complex and RINOs to try and trash him. He is working with Jeff Sessions on an immigration policy that is making Democrats freak out. Any time something makes Democrats freak out - then it's good for America. When the timing is right, he will give more ideas and solutions, there is a real good reason he is a billionaire.

I'm a big fan of Rand Paul, but make no mistake about it, as Trump gradually gives more and more ideas and solutions, he won't be stopped, he will be the next president.

Donald Trump has hit a nerve with the GOP. You can't blame his supporters, EVERYONE is tired of the political class in this country. They're tired of the political double-speak. The campaigning on issues, but when it comes to actually do something after they're elected they go AWOL.

BUT--Donald Trump is not going to win the nomination. He may win a few caucus states like Iowa where voter turn-out is extremely low. Once the primary states come in, you will see him falter. To be a President they are required to have some coooth--LOL

BUT Trump supporters can have a plan B. Her name is Carly .Fiorina. She's not from the political class, never worked a day of her life in a government position. She can answer any question, she knows it all (unlike Trump who doesn't). She's intelligent, articulate--and she kicks butt. She's just as tough, maybe tougher than Donald Trump.

Here she is hitting Chris Mathews with a freight train and dragging him for 3 miles. There is no other candidate that can do this.

I hear you continue to say this (highlighted portion above). I'm really curious; what is it she brings to the table that nobody else does from the GOP?

I've just been reading about his ground game in Iowa. Holy toledo! His people are rocking.

A rep for Perry said that you can't swing a dead cat in Iowa without it hitting a Trump representative.

Last edited:
Here's the exact quote. This is Perry's rep summing up the Trump team ground game.

YOWZAH!

“I see them as a major threat to all the other campaigns because of the aggressiveness of their ground game,” said Sam Clovis, a prominent Iowa conservative who leads former Texas governor Rick Perry’s campaign.

“You cannot swing a dead cat in Iowa and not hit a Trump person,” Clovis continued.

“It’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen. . . . Every event we go to — the Boone County Eisenhower Social, the Black Hawk County Lincoln Dinner, the Boots and Barbecue down in Denison — the Trump people are everywhere with literature and T-shirts and signing people up.

“The Trump bus will pull into an empty parking lot and just be there on the main drag, like the little town of Le Mars, ‘the ice cream capital of the world.’ . . . People will pull over, go sign up. They’ll get 50 people in an hour and go to another town. That happens all over the state.”

I want to grab that corn like you ve never seen Donald Trump launching aggressive ground game in Iowa National Post

Forum List

Back