More indictments on the way

You Stalinist shit libs are going to start Civil War 2.0 over Orange Man Bad, ain't ya`?
:rolleyes:
Civil war?
That's pretty rich coming from a cult of people who squealed like babies over having to wear face masks and get a little shot a few years ago.
You people probably aren't exactly cut out for things like "war" SeaMajor 7.
Better stick to watching NASCAR from the safety of your recliner.

Never a shortage of crooked judges willing to allow the DOJ to abuse Trump's rights to due-process.
This is so freakish.

You would accuse career judges public servants by the score of being corrupt, in order to shield the corrupt orange pile of shit.

Embarrassing behavior.

The Trumpsters have convinced themselves that the DOJ is going after him for jaywalking.

Just like they think the Insurrection was just a tour that got a little frisky.

Sense a trend here? This is a cult.
Indeed. And as a result they have to accuse 100s of judges, prosecutors, grand jurists, and career public servants of all being corrupt criminals...

... because the orange pile can't be corrupt or a criminal.

It's freakish!

We're going to see additional indictments of Trump coming out over the course of the next few months. It is not an if but when.
By the end of summer this joker could be staring down over 100 felony charges.
Maybe it is time for The Republican Party to finally cross his name off the list of viable and legitimate candidates going into the primaries.
I mean, it is bad enough that The GOP doesn't even have a platform to run on anymore, but dragging the dead weight of Trump around with them from now on seems ridiculous.

Prosecutors are now prepared to “stack” an “additional 30 to 45 charges” on top of the 37-count indictment brought against Mr Trump on 8 June. They would do so using evidence against the ex-president that has not yet been publicly acknowledged by the department, including other recordings prosecutors have obtained which reveal Mr Trump making incriminating statements.

Oh God, I hope so!

And this is a surprise from Biden's weaponized DOJ? The more this crap happens the more Trump rises in the polls and gets more donations. It's rather quite funny that you guys haven't figured that out yet.
The polls don't matter, and if suckers like you want to send little golfboy all of your hard earned cash, who cares?
And as war as "weaponizing" the DOJ you see, Biden was WAY ahead of the Trumptard MAGA cult.
Knowing full well that whining about "political persecution and "election interference" was going to be the game plan the moment Trump announced his candidacy so ridiculously early, Garland appointed Jack Smith, an INDEPENDENT investigator to look into Trump's crimes.
This way there could be no credible accusations that this investigation and prosecution of Trump is "politically motivated."

Yeah, the Trumpsters are behaving exactly like the Democrats.

:spinner:

Holy crap
Not that I've seen.

I forgot how out of touch with anything but your narcissistic pathology you are.

Don't forget to like! :)

EDIT TO ADD:

Mac LOVED my post.

To the pathological narcissist, ANY attention is good attention, as they're incapable of growth, self awareness or change.

If he could double-love this post, he would. :)

Last edited:
This is so freakish.

You would accuse career judges public servants by the score of being corrupt, in order to shield the corrupt orange pile of shit.

Embarrassing behavior.
What's embarrassing is the same MoFo that was against Trump investigating Biden is now cheer-leading the arrest and booking of Donald J Trump by the Biden Adm.

Just remember what this sleazebag Biden did to Clarence Thomas.
You need to watch this video.....and see what this POS Biden did to a black man back in 1991.

What's embarrassing is the same MoFo that was against Trump investigating Biden is now cheer-leading the arrest and booking of Donald J Trump by the Biden Adm.
Irrelevant whining. Grow up.

It's simple. Take evidence to a grand jury. Like they did with hunter Biden.

See you then!

The polls don't matter, and if suckers like you want to send little golfboy all of your hard earned cash, who cares?
And as war as "weaponizing" the DOJ you see, Biden was WAY ahead of the Trumptard MAGA cult.
Knowing full well that whining about "political persecution and "election interference" was going to be the game plan the moment Trump announced his candidacy so ridiculously early, Garland appointed Jack Smith, an INDEPENDENT investigator to look into Trump's crimes.
This way there could be no credible accusations that this investigation and prosecution of Trump is "politically motivated."
So, I'll put you down as not caring if Trump wins in 2024 and serves another term.

Forum List

Back