Trump: We need to audit the fed

Assuming that anything will be better than the status quo is naive and misguided.

When the status quo sucks more people are willing to take that chance. Things definitely won't improve if we don't take bold steps to improve them. You may be happy with the status quo but many others are over it. The American people are pissed, and Bernie/Trump is our way of telling the powers that be to go fuck themselves. That sentiment will spread like wildfire as time goes on; count on it.

Sigh.

I wouldn't be that surprised if you were right about that. But it's not a good thing.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Oh my...he gets better and better....nationalistic,For American workers,Strong leader,very independent

The Fed already gets audited.

You'd think Donny would know that -- being a "smart" guy and all.

I mean, I get why the the dopey OP doesn't have a clue how the Fed works, but you'd think Trump would be more up to speed on our monetary policy and Fed regs.

The Fed already gets audited.

You're the one that doesn't understand how the Fed works. He's talking about a much broader look at how the Fed makes monetary policy and what it is doing with foreign banks. Such matters, which would be routine at any other bank, are off-limits to the Fed’s auditors as a matter of law passed in the 1970s.

Last edited:
The man is running for Prez and he don't know the Fed already gets audited.

Fucking pathetic.

And his followers don't know this either.

:lol::lol::lol:

No, he won't.

Yes, he will. I know quite a few of those independents and happen to be one myself. ;) Bernie's supporters recognize how corrupt and dishonest Hillary Clinton is; they can't stand her. No doubt some will back Hillary, but many will turn their backs on her as well. Some won't vote, some will write in Bernie and others will vote for Trump. There are a few different reasons why some will make the switch to Trump, but chiefly among them is the fact that Donald is hated and feared by the establishment just as Bernie is. People will vote for him because they want to do damage to the status quo. If you're throwing your lot behind Hillary and are expecting most of Bernie's supporters to fall in line after she wins you're going to be very disappointed. Donald Trump will eviscerate Hillary Clinton in a general election.

So you know some independents how many 20 or 200 or 2000 or 20000 ,now maybe if you could vouch for a couple of hundred thousand in a single district that might get him a few electoral votes,what a stupid statement to make.ARE YOU NUMERICALLY CHALLENGED,are you even old enough to vote,are you even finished with grammar school?

Forum List

Back