Trump: We need to audit the fed

True. Rand Paul supporters haven't been courted yet.

He's courting more than just Rand Paul supporters with statements like that. If Bernie loses the nomination Trump will get a decent chunk of his independent supporters.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

No, he won't.

Yes, he will. I know quite a few of those independents and happen to be one myself. ;) Bernie's supporters recognize how corrupt and dishonest Hillary Clinton is; they can't stand her. No doubt some will back Hillary, but many will turn their backs on her as well. Some won't vote, some will write in Bernie and others will vote for Trump. There are a few different reasons why some will make the switch to Trump, but chiefly among them is the fact that Donald is hated and feared by the establishment just as Bernie is. People will vote for him because they want to do damage to the status quo. If you're throwing your lot behind Hillary and are expecting most of Bernie's supporters to fall in line after she wins you're going to be very disappointed. Donald Trump will eviscerate Hillary Clinton in a general election.

Last edited:

No, he won't.

Yes, he will. I know quite a few of those independents and happen to be one myself. ;) Bernie's supporters recognize how corrupt and dishonest Hillary Clinton is; they can't stand her. No doubt some will back Hillary, but many will turn their backs on her as well. Some won't vote, some will write in Bernie and others will vote for Trump. There are a few different reasons why some will make the switch to Trump, but chiefly among them is the fact that Donald is hated and feared by the establishment just as Bernie is. People will vote for him because they want to do damage to the status quo. If you're throwing your lot behind Hillary and are expecting most of Bernie's supporters to come along for the ride after she wins you're going to be very disappointed. Donald Trump will eviscerate Hillary Clinton in a general election.

I'm not a Hillary supporter in any sense of the word, but you're truly deluded if you think Trump would have any chance of beating Hillary in the general.

Trump is pretty much the only politicIan in the US who is more hated than Hillary. He has the highest unfavorability ratings of any candidate in the history of polling in the US.

I'm not a Hillary supporter in any sense of the word, but you're truly deluded if you think Trump would have any chance of beating Hillary in the general.

Meh, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. In the end I won't really give a shit who wins if it's Hillary vs Trump. I'll vote for Trump because fuck it, and whatever happens happens.

Trump is an example of the worst segment of the population.

Not that long ago he was a Democrat. Bill and Hillary went to his wedding. You can find clips on Youtube of him saying positive things about universal healthcare and other Democrat issues. Part of me thinks he's pulling a fast one on the less savvy Republicans. He has the potential to do so much damage to their brand.

*fingers crossed*

Trump is an example of the worst segment of the population.

Not that long ago he was a Democrat. Bill and Hillary went to his wedding. You can find clips on Youtube of him saying positive things about universal healthcare and other Democrat issues. Part of me thinks he's pulling a fast one on the less savvy Republicans. He has the potential to do so much damage to the Republican brand.

*fingers crossed*

I don't care if he's a "secret" Democrat - my problem is more with his personality than anything else.

No, he won't.

Yes, he will. I know quite a few of those independents and happen to be one myself. ;) Bernie's supporters recognize how corrupt and dishonest Hillary Clinton is; they can't stand her. No doubt some will back Hillary, but many will turn their backs on her as well. Some won't vote, some will write in Bernie and others will vote for Trump. There are a few different reasons why some will make the switch to Trump, but chiefly among them is the fact that Donald is hated and feared by the establishment just as Bernie is. People will vote for him because they want to do damage to the status quo. If you're throwing your lot behind Hillary and are expecting most of Bernie's supporters to come along for the ride after she wins you're going to be very disappointed. Donald Trump will eviscerate Hillary Clinton in a general election.

Trump is pretty much the only politicIan in the US who is more hated than Hillary. He has the highest unfavorability ratings of any candidate in the history of polling in the US.
Perhaps not, but in my own family I have 4 sisters that voted for Obama twice. 3 will not vote for Hillary under any circumstances even against Trump. The fourth is on the fence.

I don't care if he's a "secret" Democrat - my problem is more with his personality than anything else.

He's obviously a narcissist and kind of a dick. The establishment fears him though, and that interests me. I've come to believe that what's best for them is not best for us and vise versa, so I'll always root for the candidate that is making them piss their pants.

Audit the dad burn fed and hold them accountable and then start a severe austerity program.

He's obviously a narcissist and kind of a dick. The establishment fears him though, and that interests me. I've come to believe that what's best for them is not best for us and vise versa, so I'll always root for the candidate that is making them piss their pants.

Populism is dumb.

No, he won't.

Yes, he will. I know quite a few of those independents and happen to be one myself. ;) Bernie's supporters recognize how corrupt and dishonest Hillary Clinton is; they can't stand her. No doubt some will back Hillary, but many will turn their backs on her as well. Some won't vote, some will write in Bernie and others will vote for Trump. There are a few different reasons why some will make the switch to Trump, but chiefly among them is the fact that Donald is hated and feared by the establishment just as Bernie is. People will vote for him because they want to do damage to the status quo. If you're throwing your lot behind Hillary and are expecting most of Bernie's supporters to fall in line after she wins you're going to be very disappointed. Donald Trump will eviscerate Hillary Clinton in a general election.
No, he won't.

Sanders supporters will either vote for Clinton or stay home; that they'd vote for Trump, or any other republican, is idiocy.

Assuming that anything will be better than the status quo is naive and misguided.

When the status quo sucks more people are willing to take that chance. The American people are pissed, and Bernie/Trump is our way of telling the powers that be to go fuck themselves. That sentiment will spread like wildfire as time goes on; count on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back