Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values'

Im an agnostic and i see the attacks on them.
What blows my mind is, how the PC culture thinks christianity is so bad but wants to import middle east muslims by the thousands. And those guys are still throwing gays off the roof, giving children guns, and raping women by the truckload.
What a pile of crap. Yes, the "war on Christians" rages....how long until I have to listen to Christmas music everywhere I go? A week or so? You couldn't throw a stone in this country without hitting an embarrassingly large church sitting on 10 acres of prime real estate.
Get some earplugs or move and quit your whining.
It doesn't bother me, Christmas is fun. I was just highlighting the absurdity of this lie about attacks on Christianity and Christmas. Ya kinda overstepped, there.
Your words. Why speak them if you don't mean them? There has been an attack on Christianity. I understand why but a lot of people do not see it or understand why its happening. Had a couple I did some work for some years back and she had me paint a manger scene on their large storefront. The husband came unglued because he was sure he would loose customers over it. Those two had a huge fight over the scene on the windows she had me paint. On the other hand I painted for a dealership for years who their customers would stop and tell me how much they looked forward to me coming every year because they loved the paintings and the wise men, camels, manger, angels and animals along with baby Jesus and Mary was the favorite of all time. I love Christmas, the lights, the general goodwill of people during the season and all of the beautiful frills that come with it. I am in agreement with my mom that the spirit of Christmas should be every day of the year.
What words are those? I didnt say I didn't like Christmas music or Christmas itself. You filled in that blank on your own, like a good little martyr.

Let's face it: This idiocy about "war on Christians" is nothing but a two-bit con meant ONLY to provide cover for christians trying to impose their special little brand of magical nonsense on parts of our secular government, institutions, and laws where it simply does not belong. Period. It's not a secret. The same organizations squawking the loudest about "war on Christians!" are the ones funding the legal battles for the intrusion of creationism into science classrooms, and for special exemptions from laws for "christian beliefs". And President Trump, seeing that he can extract adoration from a bunch of gullible rubes, is hitting their little trigger points. He is using them the way he uses everybody: to fellate himself.
Your precepts? You act like a total asshole and expect something to agree with your crap. No thanks.

What attacks? What "values"? This moron can't tell stores what to do. Nobody has to cater to him or to the bimbos who eat this stuff up.
As opposed to you Leftwing nuts who want to tell stores and everybody what they can't do, say or think?

What attacks? What "values"? This moron can't tell stores what to do. Nobody has to cater to him or to the bimbos who eat this stuff up.
What blows my mind is, how the PC culture thinks christianity is so bad but wants to import middle east muslims by the thousands. And those guys are still throwing gays off the roof, giving children guns, and raping women by the truckload.
What a pile of crap. Riiiight, the "war on Christians" rages....how long until I have to listen to Christmas music everywhere I go? A week or so? Boy, I'm going to have a tough time finding Christmas decorations this year, what with all the Jewish and Muslim store displays taking up half the store. You couldn't throw a stone in this country without hitting an embarrassingly large church sitting on 10 acres of prime real estate. People who want to honor the idea of secular government have to spend resources going to court every single day to keep Christian icons out of courthouses and schools, and to keep magical nonsense out of public sciemce classrooms. Every single day this country has to hash out court battles initiated and waged by Christians who want to be exempted from the laws of the land, because they are demanding special privileges for their magical beliefs. And if you DARED ask a political candidate if they really believed something so stupid as a zombie king or the story of Noah's flood, you would get death threats and lose your press pass.

No, I think you have it all backwards and need to some to terms with which group is ACTUALLY "on the attack", and it is always.
all that is a two way street. And frankly, your hyperbole doesnt change the substance of my post.
Which hyperbole was that? The daily court battles? Real. The idea of asking a candidate about his religious nonsense being taboo? Real. The utter dominance of our society (our art, our economy, our calendars) by Christian holidays? Real. The ridiculous prevalence of christian churches, and the excessive real estate they procure? Real.

"Two way street"

Bullshit, there is no comparison to any of the above in any demographic , religion, or ideology. Nothing even close. And those fighting the attempt to impose Christianity on our code of law and in our public institutions are on the DEFENSE, not on the attack.
losing your press pass for questioning noahs ark is hyperbole.
Are you dumb or dishonest?
Yes, it is very much a two way street. Like how the bedwetters rape the intent of our constitution and come up with discriminatory PA laws and force christians to go against their belief and their PRIVATE PROPERTY, to sell said private property, to people they dont want to sell it to.
OMG there are too many churches :crybaby:
Give me a break.
I do understand they tend to shove their beliefs down peoples throats but so do SO MANY OTHER activists. Like gays and people that cant wipe their own ass so they want to destroy my liberties.
TWO WAY STREET
The belief in your right to kill gays?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

A five minute internet search of "Christians" to want to kill gays. How may more do these Christian leaders represent.

These are the Christian values your kind wants to return to.
Well, this isn't the 1950's. Blacks, gays and other minorities will fight back. You won't get away with murder like you did in the past. There will be hell to pay for the continued murder of unarmed blacks and the calling for murder of gays.

tumblr_lwll2d4f5z1qkld3fo1_500.gif
Ugh, we need a frown to give you....:cry::doubt:

Everyone is on Robot Santa's naughty list. lol

What a pile of crap. Riiiight, the "war on Christians" rages....how long until I have to listen to Christmas music everywhere I go? A week or so? Boy, I'm going to have a tough time finding Christmas decorations this year, what with all the Jewish and Muslim store displays taking up half the store. You couldn't throw a stone in this country without hitting an embarrassingly large church sitting on 10 acres of prime real estate. People who want to honor the idea of secular government have to spend resources going to court every single day to keep Christian icons out of courthouses and schools, and to keep magical nonsense out of public sciemce classrooms. Every single day this country has to hash out court battles initiated and waged by Christians who want to be exempted from the laws of the land, because they are demanding special privileges for their magical beliefs. And if you DARED ask a political candidate if they really believed something so stupid as a zombie king or the story of Noah's flood, you would get death threats and lose your press pass.

No, I think you have it all backwards and need to some to terms with which group is ACTUALLY "on the attack", and it is always.
all that is a two way street. And frankly, your hyperbole doesnt change the substance of my post.
Which hyperbole was that? The daily court battles? Real. The idea of asking a candidate about his religious nonsense being taboo? Real. The utter dominance of our society (our art, our economy, our calendars) by Christian holidays? Real. The ridiculous prevalence of christian churches, and the excessive real estate they procure? Real.

"Two way street"

Bullshit, there is no comparison to any of the above in any demographic , religion, or ideology. Nothing even close. And those fighting the attempt to impose Christianity on our code of law and in our public institutions are on the DEFENSE, not on the attack.
Yes, it is very much a two way street. Like how the bedwetters rape the intent of our constitution and come up with discriminatory PA laws and force christians to go against their belief and their PRIVATE PROPERTY, to sell said private property, to people they dont want to sell it to.
Give me a break.
I do understand they tend to shove their beliefs down peoples throats but so do SO MANY OTHER activists. Like gays and people that cant wipe their own ass so they want to destroy my liberties.
TWO WAY STREET
The belief in your right to kill gays?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

A five minute internet search of "Christians" to want to kill gays. How may more do these Christian leaders represent.

These are the Christian values your kind wants to return to.
Well, this isn't the 1950's. Blacks, gays and other minorities will fight back. You won't get away with murder like you did in the past. There will be hell to pay for the continued murder of unarmed blacks and the calling for murder of gays.

Anyone kill you yet for being an obtrusive nasty whiny gay?

Get some earplugs or move and quit your whining.
I'm not the one doing the whining. I don't go into stores and demand that everyone cater to me. I don't get offended when someone wishes me a happy holiday, particularly when that person could have no idea what religion I practice. Wishing someone a happy holiday is not an "attack" on anyone's religion. It is a nice thing to say to someone. There is no aggression involved.

"Two way street"

Give me a break.
TWO WAY STREET
"osing your press pass for questioning noahs ark is hyperbole."

Are you kidding? No it isn't. If a reporter had, for instance, asked Romney if he really believed some of the hilarious ideas of Mormonism, that reporter would have been rhetorically assaulted from both sides of the aisle and not invited back. You can bank on that. In fact, he would probably have also lost his job entirely.

"Two way street"... This is a coward's tactic, implying equivalence and being nothing but apologism. A boxer vs. a hunter with a rifle is a "two way street", too, right? I mean, they are both fighting, right? No, I reject your ridiculous attempt to imply equivalence in either scope or aggression, where absoutely none exists.

As opposed to you Leftwing nuts who want to tell stores and everybody what they can't do, say or think?

Stores are stores, not people. But we have laws governing the conduct of business, and they must be obeyed. It's not an individual matter. There would be complete chaos if every adult could excuse himself or herself from any law that doesn't meet his or her approval. There are hundreds of millions of us in this country.

"Two way street"

Give me a break.
TWO WAY STREET
"osing your press pass for questioning noahs ark is hyperbole."

Are you kidding? No it isn't. If a reporter had, for instance, asked Romney if he really believed some of the hilarious ideas of Mormonism, that reporter would have been rhetorically assaulted from both sides of the aisle and not invited back. You can bank on that. In fact, he would probably have also lost his job entirely.

"Two way street"... This is a coward's tactic, implying equivalence and being nothing but apologism. A boxer vs. a hunter with a rifle is a "two way street", too, right? I mean, they are both fighting, right? No, I reject your ridiculous attempt to imply equivalence in either scope or aggression, where absoutely none exists.
ahhh hypotheticals to prove a point. Nice. LOL

I never heard such bullshit before.
Has anybody ever seen Trump in a church?

Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values' - CNNPolitics

Heated debates over the "War On Christmas" have raged for years, with many on the right complaining that political correctness has made it less acceptable to say Merry Christmas. Trump has seized on these feelings, regularly telling primarily religious audiences that his presidency has made it acceptable to "start saying Merry Christmas again."
"You go into a department store. When was the last time you saw 'Merry Christmas?' You don't see it anymore," Trump said on the campaign trail. "They want to be politically correct. If I'm president, you will see 'Merry Christmas' in department stores, believe me, believe me."
<more>
Inviting Trump to speak of Values is like Inviting Scarface to speak on Cocaine Rehabilitation ...he plans to issue a license to Retail stores that can be revoked if their decorations are not Christian enough ...Starbuck will have to put a creche on their Christmas cups..

What is so difficult about recognizing and admitting that Donald Trump is exactly Like Harvey Weinstein when it comes to females ...why are you all in denial of that when the record and the documentation is all there ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , correct but the stores , some of them will listen . And then the lefty stores will kiss Christmas observers azzes because they want the Christmas business [money , money , money] Lysis !!

There is no need, though. Stores sell their wares. People will celebrate what holidays they wish to. This whole "merry Christmas" thing is a sham created to force a religion on the general public. It's basically "Kilroy was here" graffiti and some bimbos trying to plant their flag on the top of everybody's mountain. Store clerks don't know the religion of their customers, just that these customers are buying something. The people who are buying into this "merry Christmas" thing are just being thin-skinned and spoiled.

Some people might think that this is "funny," but the truth is that nobody knows anyone else's religion unless they are wearing special clothing or jewelry. This entire issue is bogus. Just another attention-getting scheme by adherents to a particularly wacky variety of the Christian faith who, unlike other Christians and people of other faiths, need to be mollycoddled, so lacking in faith that they all need our applause. Sheesh! What would they have done if faced with a few lions? Poor, poor things.

PC imports IQ 60 inbred illiterate Muslims by millions.
Why it does it?
Because the white christian man must die, plain and simple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , correct but the stores , some of them will listen . And then the lefty stores will kiss Christmas observers azzes because they want the Christmas business [money , money , money] Lysis !!

There is no need, though. Stores sell their wares. People will celebrate what holidays they wish to. This whole "merry Christmas" thing is a sham created to force a religion on the general public. It's basically "Kilroy was here" graffiti and some bimbos trying to plant their flag on the top of everybody's mountain. Store clerks don't know the religion of their customers, just that these customers are buying something. The people who are buying into this "merry Christmas" thing are just being thin-skinned and spoiled.

Some people might think that this is "funny," but the truth is that nobody knows anyone else's religion unless they are wearing special clothing or jewelry. This entire issue is bogus. Just another attention-getting scheme by adherents to a particularly wacky variety of the Christian faith who, unlike other Christians and people of other faiths, need to be mollycoddled, so lacking in faith that they all need our applause. Sheesh! What would they have done if faced with a few lions? Poor, poor things.
--------------------------------------------------------- feck that , USA is still a Christian majority country and i am happy to see it return to Christian majority as far as traditions , holidays , celebrations . If that means beating areas like commercial sales to death then i am happy to see that happen . Feck those that don't want to comply as you deny them money Lysis.

Last edited:
Now the unknown WE is out to get the white man? you can tell because some people choice to say happy holiday instead of merry Christmas? because we have more diversity & its not 100% white rule, only about 90%? I see that it is scary for some folks that a black brown or red or yellow person moved in down the block, there is nothing wrong with you if what your use too is only living with people who share your exact skin color type of religion & income bracket. we have a whole state that feels that way & we live with it & don't go nuts. so why cant you live with the fact that people like mingling with other cultures, going to new places trying new foods expanding there experiences. live & let live.

Trump speaking at a Values Voters conference. That is rich and a oxymoron. That is like Al Capone speaking at a police convention. Trump has no values except his selfishness. So called value voters are hypocrites. How is Trump going to accomplish this? Send in troops if stores refuse to comply? Trump clearly is trying to divide people for his benefit. I am a Christian and I would not be cheering that. These are more fake conservatives. They don't want smaller government, they want government oppressing others on their behalf.

USA is still be a Christian majority country and i am happy to see it return to Christian majority

So what? If it's going to be these jerks' version of Christianity, who needs it? There is no reason why these boobs need to be mollycoddled just to go to a store and buy something. What do they want? An Oscar?
I don't see the Orthodox or the Methodists or the Episcopalians or any other bunch of Christians complaining, just a select few who are butt-hurt and think that they are somehow "special."

Now the unknown WE is out to get the white man? you can tell because some people choice to say happy holiday instead of merry Christmas? because we have more diversity & its not 100% white rule, only about 90%? I see that it is scary for some folks that a black brown or red or yellow person moved in down the block, there is nothing wrong with you if what your use too is only living with people who share your exact skin color type of religion & income bracket. we have a whole state that feels that way & we live with it & don't go nuts. so why cant you live with the fact that people like mingling with other cultures, going to new places trying new foods expanding there experiences. live & let live.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- not scary at all , its just that when you guys stop running the USA by Western laws and philosophy you will get diverse third worlders sharing in the rule of the West and USA . See what those third worlders have built in their native lands to see what you will get here in the USA and the West and it isn't good Sartre .

Last edited:
USA is still be a Christian majority country and i am happy to see it return to Christian majority

So what? If it's going to be these jerks' version of Christianity, who needs it? There is no reason why these boobs need to be mollycoddled just to go to a store and buy something. What do they want? An Oscar?
I don't see the Orthodox or the Methodists or the Episcopalians or any other bunch of Christians complaining, just a select few who are butt-hurt and think that they are somehow "special."
---------------------------------------------------- its simple , run your store as you like in this Free country . Don't coddle or cater to the possible Christian and see what you get . You might get rich but if you don't cater to ME , then you won't get MY money . And ME , hey i am no hardcore Christian but Christians are the people [mainly] that built the USA from its very beginnings and no matter what i do in my personal life i like and acknowledge that Christian values are GOOD for the USA Lysis .

Guess what else? We're going to say Merry Christmas again. Someone has to pick up the mantel Bill O'Rapey started.

Forum List

Back