Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values'

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
I never heard such bullshit before.
Has anybody ever seen Trump in a church?

Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values' - CNNPolitics

Heated debates over the "War On Christmas" have raged for years, with many on the right complaining that political correctness has made it less acceptable to say Merry Christmas. Trump has seized on these feelings, regularly telling primarily religious audiences that his presidency has made it acceptable to "start saying Merry Christmas again."
"You go into a department store. When was the last time you saw 'Merry Christmas?' You don't see it anymore," Trump said on the campaign trail. "They want to be politically correct. If I'm president, you will see 'Merry Christmas' in department stores, believe me, believe me."
<more>

What attacks? What "values"? This moron can't tell stores what to do. Nobody has to cater to him or to the bimbos who eat this stuff up.

GOOD for TRUMP . That being said the main thing to me and i didn't hear the speech but i heard that he was going to do away with you 'dems' johnson amendment P.J..

What attacks? What "values"? This moron can't tell stores what to do. Nobody has to cater to him or to the bimbos who eat this stuff up.
Im an agnostic and i see the attacks on them.
What blows my mind is, how the PC culture thinks christianity is so bad but wants to import middle east muslims by the thousands. And those guys are still throwing gays off the roof, giving children guns, and raping women by the truckload.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , correct but the stores , some of them will listen . And then the lefty stores will kiss Christmas observers azzes because they want the Christmas business [money , money , money] Lysis !!

The War on Christmas is too commercialized. I swear it comes earlier and earlier every year.

i mean , hey , President Trump isn't going to tell any store what to do Lysis !!

Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values' - CNNPolitics

Heated debates over the "War On Christmas" have raged for years, with many on the right complaining that political correctness has made it less acceptable to say Merry Christmas. Trump has seized on these feelings, regularly telling primarily religious audiences that his presidency has made it acceptable to "start saying Merry Christmas again."
"You go into a department store. When was the last time you saw 'Merry Christmas?' You don't see it anymore," Trump said on the campaign trail. "They want to be politically correct. If I'm president, you will see 'Merry Christmas' in department stores, believe me, believe me."
<more>

Maybe that's because your head is already full of shit? I'm an agnostic but the attacks on the christians is plain to see. And it comes from every quarter. If you can't see that then you truly need to remove your head from your ass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , correct but the stores , some of them will listen . And then the lefty stores will kiss Christmas observers azzes because they want the Christmas business [money , money , money] Lysis !!

There is no need, though. Stores sell their wares. People will celebrate what holidays they wish to. This whole "merry Christmas" thing is a sham created to force a religion on the general public. It's basically "Kilroy was here" graffiti and some bimbos trying to plant their flag on the top of everybody's mountain. Store clerks don't know the religion of their customers, just that these customers are buying something. The people who are buying into this "merry Christmas" thing are just being thin-skinned and spoiled.

We should be more concerned about the War on Thanksgiving. Not to me, but for far too many it has become Black Friday Eve instead.

There is no need, though. Stores sell their wares. People will celebrate what holidays they wish to. This whole "merry Christmas" thing is a sham created to force a religion on the general public. It's basically "Kilroy was here" graffiti and some bimbos trying to plant their flag on the top of everybody's mountain. Store clerks don't know the religion of their customers, just that these customers are buying something. The people who are buying into this "merry Christmas" thing are just being thin-skinned and spoiled.
Funny it may be. But why do these jerks have try for attention everywhere they go. Just go home, sing, pray, eat, exchange gifts. Why whine just because some who doesn't know what faith you practice wishes you a Happy Holiday? This is so immature it's ridiculous.

<more>

Its just a front for Trump and most of the Pubs. Trump worship's money and himself, he is his god.

He is so fake ,everything about him.

Forum List

Back