Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values'

mikel-jollett-mikel-jollett-bill-cosby-lost-his-career-bill-28273758.png
CnrL6kUXEAEINUc.jpg

:boobies:Trump:boobies:: 'We are stopping cold:boobies: the attacks on Judeo-Christian :boobies:values' :boobies:

32aad1cbf557fae1c3f20d59b42730af--conservative-politics-donald-trump.jpg

I've mixed feelings, the Merry Christmas / Holiday Greetings thing seems like a fake issue to me.

Acts 5:40-42 New International Version (NIV)

His speech persuaded them. They called the apostles in and had them flogged. Then they ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.

The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name. Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

I've mixed feelings, the Merry Christmas / Holiday Greetings thing seems like a fake issue to me.

Acts 5:40-42 New International Version (NIV)

His speech persuaded them. They called the apostles in and had them flogged. Then they ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.

The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name. Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.
"Seems" like a fake issue?

LOL

I never heard such bullshit before.
Has anybody ever seen Trump in a church?

Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values' - CNNPolitics

Heated debates over the "War On Christmas" have raged for years, with many on the right complaining that political correctness has made it less acceptable to say Merry Christmas. Trump has seized on these feelings, regularly telling primarily religious audiences that his presidency has made it acceptable to "start saying Merry Christmas again."
"You go into a department store. When was the last time you saw 'Merry Christmas?' You don't see it anymore," Trump said on the campaign trail. "They want to be politically correct. If I'm president, you will see 'Merry Christmas' in department stores, believe me, believe me."
<more>
Progressives are hate filled people

The entire reason Merry Christmas became Happy Holidays was to celebrate the Judeo part of Judeo-Christian values

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah is a bit long

Five full pages so far and I have not seen ONE post about how great of a Judeo-Christian trump is

Strange

Last edited:

Forum List

Back