Trump watches cable news all day long.....

Losers worry & bitch about superfluous BULLSHIT. That's why half the threads on this forum deserve nothing more than trolling responses.

I don't want anybody stupid enough to sit vegging in front of the most insidious propaganda device ever invented while he's supposed to be running the country, so damn right it matters.

Of course, since he's never had a fucking JOB before he has no clue how it works.
Based on your position I've not had a job for over 20 years.

Your logic is severely flawed

Is it?

I don't know your job history, nor did you ask me for one.

Rump on the other hand has never --- literally never in his life, as in 'not-ever' been in any position at all where he had to meet someone else's responsibilities. Literally not once. Not a job, not a military service, not a responsible parent --- zero. Which makes it absurd beyond measure to suddenly stick him after 70 years of shirking responsibility, into not just "a job" but the most responsible job in the world.

That having nevertheless happened, he's simply, as predicted, continuing that irresponsibility by sitting on his corpus ignoranti watching TV and thinking that makes him "informed". Which it does --- as "informed" as a trailer trash with no life. Except of course that said trailer trash can't just snap their fingers and get two scoops of pussy.

What you've been doing for the last 20 years I have no idea but that's your business, not mine.

What a surprise! Another thread claiming "someone said" something about Trump. Someone said it so that's good enough for the low info lefty nitwits. LOL...second only to they read it on AlGore's internet I'm betting.

Trump's aides says low energy Donald watches at least 5 hours of TV per day.
This insecure little girl flips thru stations until he hears his name mentioned. True dat.

So much like the OP, you admit you're nothing but a cheap stalker who spends every moment of your day obsessing over what you THINK Trump is doing every moment of his day.....I wish people like you had the self-awareness to realize how PATHETIC you are. I don't bother wishing the likes of you would get a life because I think you're too damaged.

Forum List

Back