Trump was right: New study reveals up to 5.7 million illegals voted in election

the studies I have seen and analysis, shows that illegal aliens in general do not register to vote, but the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS waiting to become citizens, are the ones that may register to vote....because they believe it is their duty to do such....a total misunderstanding....

And the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS are NOT Democratic-ans, they do not agree with any kind of illegal immigration in most cases and are Republican leaning, like the Cubans are....

So, there is no way to know how any of the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, who ILLEGALLY registered to vote, registered as a party...

if these studies are true....

there needs to be an investigation to find out.
1. Studies are BS - liberal propagandap

Protectionist prefers to rely upon reliable Conservative sources- Trump's middle of the night tweets, Stormfront and WND.

the studies I have seen and analysis, shows that illegal aliens in general do not register to vote, but the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS waiting to become citizens, are the ones that may register to vote....because they believe it is their duty to do such....a total misunderstanding....

And the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS are NOT Democratic-ans, they do not agree with any kind of illegal immigration in most cases and are Republican leaning, like the Cubans are....

So, there is no way to know how any of the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, who ILLEGALLY registered to vote, registered as a party...

2. illegal aliens voting, APPEAR as legal immigrants - there is no way to know the difference. Anyone who says there is, is full of it. States don't even ask for ID, let alone proof of citizenship

So you are admitting you have no proof of the claims that 5 million illegal votes were cast in the 2016 election.

1. Studies are BS - liberal propaganda

2. illegal aliens voting, APPEAR as legal immigrants - there is no way to know the difference. Anyone who says there is, is full of it. States don't even ask for ID, let alone proof of citizenship
legal immigrants are NOT allowed to vote....they think they are suppose to, in order to get their citizenship....it's a misunderstanding that could be corrected if they are told strongly in the application process....instead we tell them nothing on it.

And besides >>>

Who the hell doesn't know that liberals have been importing and protecting illegal aliens for 70 years ?.

LOL- poor little snowflake.

Conservatives and Liberals have been complicit in the immigration of illegal aliens for the last 70 years.

Which is why neither really does anything about it.

Then it is very very important to do a SERIOUS investigation on this....our entire voting result in 2016 is suspect then. Why hasn't an investigation been started?
Liberals are programmed to think inside the "investigation (AKA study) box. As such they are obsesses with investigations, and don't care how much money they blow on them. In reality all that is needed is the obvious >>

1. Trump said he would deport illegal aliens.

2. Illegals do things illegally.

3. There are no barriers to voting illegally (22 states don't even ask for ID. No states ask for proof of citizenship - required for voting.
So...you DON'T want to investigate potential voter fraud at a vast scale? I wonder why not...........
I already investigated it. I did a 40 year study. You haven't heard ?

LOL 40 years of protectionist voices in his head- a scary thought.

A new study reveals that up to 5.7 million illegal immigrants were likely to have voted in the 2008 election, meaning Donald Trump was almost certainly right when he said this was the reason for him losing the popular vote to Hillary Clinton in the 2016 race.
Trump Was Right: New Study Reveals Up to 5.7 Million Illegals Voted in Election

View attachment 134384
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the deep state pricks were desperate to cheat and get Hillary a Win bahahhah, the American lovers still won. That's what happens when you cheat and or steal losers.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Trump or did he not win? And could it possibly be, them illegal fucks voted for Trump, BECAUSE OUR GUY LOST!!!

Conservatives and Liberals have been complicit in the immigration of illegal aliens for the last 70 years.

Which is why neither really does anything about it.
A FEW conservatives (employers of illegal aliens) have been complicit. Overall, it is Democrats who have been guilty in the immigration of illegal aliens, such as the recent Republican attempt in the Senate, to stop sanctuary cities from protecting illegal aliens. As this chart shows, Republicans voted for the bill, Democrats opposed it (to protect sanctuary cities from funding cuts)

Only ONE Democrat senator voted for the bill (Donnelly of Indiana)

the Stop Sanctuary Policies and Protect Americans Act (

Screen-Shot-2015-10-20-at-4.13.27-PM.png

LOL 40 years of protectionist voices in his head- a scary thought.
No, not in my head, It was the voices of the illegal aliens themselves. Thousands of them - in 4 states > New York, Tennessee, California, and Florida. They supplied the information. :biggrin:

A new study reveals that up to 5.7 million illegal immigrants were likely to have voted in the 2008 election, meaning Donald Trump was almost certainly right when he said this was the reason for him losing the popular vote to Hillary Clinton in the 2016 race.

View attachment 134384
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the deep state pricks were desperate to cheat and get Hillary a Win bahahhah, the American lovers still won. That's what happens when you cheat and or steal losers.
I have to laugh at all those that agreed with the jackass that wrote this post.

People voting illegally is not the same as illegals voting.

You people deserve Trump as he is as freraking stupiod as you are.

So you are admitting you have no proof of the claims that 5 million illegal votes were cast in the 2016 election.
No. I'm not saying that at all. So sorry to disappoint you. I only said the people in the polling centers can't tell the difference between legal voters and illegal voters.

This is # 3 of my clear proof that Illegal aliens voted by the millions in the 2016 election. :biggrin:

Sounds like Conservatives and Benghazi- and Whitewater.

Endless investigations, millions of dollars poured down the drain.

Conservatives are programmed to call for endless investigations- for political purposes.
That's what YOU LIBERALS do - and you're doing it right now with your dopey, fabricated, hollow "Russian collusion" and "obstruction of justice" clammy claims.

View attachment 134384

Do you even understand that by "illegals" that includes people that are registered in more than one state or who haven't updated their home address? Of which there were like 5 people in Trump's cabinet that were considered "illegal" voters.

How many times does this subject have to be rehashed?

That would include me.

And a couple of trump's own spawn.

How many times did trump's kids/minions vote?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Conservatives are programmed to call for endless investigations- for political purposes.
That's what YOU LIBERALS do - and you're doing it right now with your dopey, fabricated, hollow "Russian collusion" and "obstruction of justice" clammy claims.

Why do you call the CIA and the FBI 'liberals'?

Meanwhile

LOL- this is #3 of your clear proof that you are either insane- or an idiot.
There is absolutely no evidence that there were millions of illegal votes cast in 2016.
Stop listening to the voices in your head.

Hmmmm......there is absolutely NO evidence that gay is not a choice. There is absolutely NO evidence that absolutely proves the big bang...just theories.
MANY court cases are decided on CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence.....and most of the time, they are spot on.

Now...there IS evidence that the Dems fought to keep voter ID requirements out of elections......why? (other than the horseshit feeble nonsense excuses)
There Is evidence that the Dems created sanctuary cities and provided driver licenses to illegal immigrants.....why?
There is evidence that the Dem President openly stated that illegals that voted would not face consequences....

So evidence suggests that the idiot you reference might be found as you face the nearest mirror :oops-28:

LOL- this is #3 of your clear proof that you are either insane- or an idiot.
There is absolutely no evidence that there were millions of illegal votes cast in 2016.
Stop listening to the voices in your head.

Hmmmm......there is absolutely NO evidence that gay is not a choice.

Actually there is some evidence that being gay is not a choice- but it is not convincing evidence- because there is also evidence that appears to counter that.

Next.

Forum List

Back