Trump was right: New study reveals up to 5.7 million illegals voted in election

5.7 million illegals voted in 2008 and thats why Trump lost in 2016? Are we putting votes on lay-a-way now?
You should try to use logic sometimes. Ask yourself, if almost 6 million illegals voted in 2008, do you think a similar number voted in 2016? Chances are there were A LOT more in 2016.
This is ASSUMING that 6 million voted in 2008....that seriously puts our entire election process in question. There must be a SERIOUS investigation of this.

Yet people claiming to be Conservatives claim that 5 million illegals voted in the last election- and that is not 'KNOWN to be true"- it isn't even educated speculation- it is an unsubstantiated theory at most. Though when Trump says it, it is probably just a lie.

All depends on what you define as "KNOWN"

By conservative perspective, It IS known to be true. :rolleyes:

Because......from a conservative perspective you want to believe it is true.

And because 'by a conservative perspective' unsubstantiated speculation- when it supports your beliefs- is 'true'

Liberals prefer facts- provable facts.

And there is absolutely no proof that 5 million illegal votes were cast in 2016.

Then it is very very important to do a SERIOUS investigation on this....our entire voting result in 2016 is suspect then. Why hasn't an investigation been started?
Liberals are programmed to think inside the "investigation (AKA study) box. As such they are obsesses with investigations, and don't care how much money they blow on them. In reality all that is needed is the obvious >>.

Sounds like Conservatives and Benghazi- and Whitewater.

Endless investigations, millions of dollars poured down the drain.

Conservatives are programmed to call for endless investigations- for political purposes.

A new study reveals that up to 5.7 million illegal immigrants were likely to have voted in the 2008 election, meaning Donald Trump was almost certainly right when he said this was the reason for him losing the popular vote to Hillary Clinton in the 2016 race.
Trump Was Right: New Study Reveals Up to 5.7 Million Illegals Voted in Election

View attachment 134384
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the deep state pricks were desperate to cheat and get Hillary a Win bahahhah, the American lovers still won. That's what happens when you cheat and or steal losers.
Then it is very very important to do a SERIOUS investigation on this....our entire voting result in 2016 is suspect then. Why hasn't an investigation been started?

But....but....but.....Trump announced the formation of a committee.......

That is not proof- that is a series of statements.

What there isn't proof of is proof of Trump's claim that 5 million illegals cast votes in the 2016 election.

'Conservatives' like you don't give a damn about proof.
Refuted in Post # 53. No need to do it again. Ho hum.

LOL- in other words- you don't give damn about 'proof'- you rely upon speculation and Trump's fake news.

A new study reveals that up to 5.7 million illegal immigrants were likely to have voted in the 2008 election, meaning Donald Trump was almost certainly right when he said this was the reason for him losing the popular vote to Hillary Clinton in the 2016 race.

View attachment 134384
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the deep state pricks were desperate to cheat and get Hillary a Win bahahhah, the American lovers still won. That's what happens when you cheat and or steal losers.

Caught, Cheating Democratic losers like Clinton can't even win cheating and cheating badly

upload_2017-6-22_10-24-4.png

Clinton Campaign Lawyer Linked to DEAD PEOPLE VOTING SCAM

upload_2017-6-22_10-24-41.png

SURPRISE. Democrats Registering Dead People To Vote In Virginia
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know how much more evidence the deniers need to see who cheats and steels at the elections and it sure in the hell ISN'T RUSSIA doing it.

upload_2017-6-22_10-26-21.png

270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County

'up to'
'were likely'

Now that is kind of 'fake news' Trumpsters can get behind
You don't even have that with Trump and your imaginary collusion with the Russians.

I am not claiming that Trump colluded with the Russians. Frankly i think it is unlikely he did.

But I support the FBI/House and Senate investigations into the Russian hacking and whether or not any collusion took place. I sincerely hope that the investigations conclude that no collusion took place. If the FBI find evidence of collusion, it would be terrible for the United States.

View attachment 134384

No need for any studies. Studies are for liberals.

The proof is in the pudding of common sense and simple intelligence.

Here's the proof as I posted it months ago >>

1. Trump said he would deport illegal aliens.

2. Illegals do things illegally.

3. There are no barriers to voting illegally (22 states don't even ask for ID. No states ask for proof of citizenship - required for vo
ting)
We needed and still need proof for everything you fkin fool. Innocent until proven guilty. You are the guy who doesn't believe this. Our whole way of life goes down the toilet if we base our factual understanding of the world on speculation or possibilities. You've got to let the investigations run their course. If it's found that 5.7 million or more actually did vote with evidence, then that's a problem and needs to be addressed. If it's even possible, then it needs to be reviewed. If it's found that Trump and his campaign actually did collude with Russia with evidence, it's a problem and needs to be addressed.

This is simple stuff.
All you're doing is reciting the liberal mantra for "proof" >> ie. a STUDY from some LIBERAL university, LIBERAL think tank, LIBERAL media outlet, LIBERAL professor, etc.

In contrast, THIS is REAL PROOF (as long as you're not enough of a "fool" to be suckered into liberal ideology/propaganda) >>

3. There are no barriers to voting illegally (22 states don't even ask for ID. No states ask for proof of citizenship - required for voting.
Your definition of proof and evidence is wrong and I doubt smart conservatives would want to get within 10 feet of you the way you are bastardizing it.

Proof In this context is indisputable evidence that something happened beyond a reasonable doubt. Here it would be ballots, voting records, confessions, something along these lines. Nothing less will do. If you find those I'll agree that its a big problem that needs to be fixed. If you have good estimates and examples on how it can happen on this scale, that's not proof. It's a concerning reason to investigate or reform laws.

I suggest you start running your posts by literally anyone with a brain. You are bringing down this whole site with your shit posts.

This is ASSUMING that 6 million voted in 2008....that seriously puts our entire election process in question. There must be a SERIOUS investigation of this.
No need for a serious investigation. There already is a serious conclusion. Who the hell doesn't know that liberals have been importing and protecting illegal aliens for 70 years ?..., to stack the electoral votes of states like California, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada. All of which Hillary won in 2016. What else is new ?

live_map_president.png

Because......from a conservative perspective you want to believe it is true.

And because 'by a conservative perspective' unsubstantiated speculation- when it supports your beliefs- is 'true'

Liberals prefer facts- provable facts.

And there is absolutely no proof that 5 million illegal votes were cast in 2016.
No, liberals only refer to statements made by other liberals, which they define as "facts"

As for >> that 5 million illegal votes were cast in 2016, the proof is >>

3. There are no barriers to voting illegally (22 states don't even ask for ID. No states ask for proof of citizenship - required for voting.

PLUS + See post # 69. :biggrin:

Your definition of proof and evidence is wrong and I doubt smart conservatives would want to get within 10 feet of you the way you are bastardizing it.

Proof In this context is indisputable evidence that something happened beyond a reasonable doubt. Here it would be ballots, voting records, confessions, something along these lines. Nothing less will do. If you find those I'll agree that its a big problem that needs to be fixed. If you have good estimates and examples on how it can happen on this scale, that's not proof. It's a concerning reason to investigate or reform laws.

I suggest you start running your posts by literally anyone with a brain. You are bringing down this whole site with your shit posts.
You are just so programmed into the liberal methodology of trying to force people into accepting THEIR proof standards (liberal "sources") that you are unable to see anything outside that box.

Here's a quiz for you. According to YOUR DEFINITION OF PROOF,... Would you please show us "proof" that fish can swim. Your move.

You got a think tank study ? University ? Media outlet ? Whatever you have, let's hear it.

I am not claiming that Trump colluded with the Russians. Frankly i think it is unlikely he did.

But I support the FBI/House and Senate investigations into the Russian hacking and whether or not any collusion took place. I sincerely hope that the investigations conclude that no collusion took place. If the FBI find evidence of collusion, it would be terrible for the United States.
We should be talking about the Obama/Baghdadi collusion. And I think that one is LIKELY.

Liberals are programmed to think inside the "investigation (AKA study) box. As such they are obsesses with investigations, and don't care how much money they blow on them. In reality all that is needed is the obvious >>

So...you DON'T want to investigate potential voter fraud at a vast scale? I wonder why not...........

Liberals are programmed to think inside the "investigation (AKA study) box. As such they are obsesses with investigations, and don't care how much money they blow on them. In reality all that is needed is the obvious >>

So...you DON'T want to investigate potential voter fraud at a vast scale? I wonder why not...........
I already investigated it. I did a 40 year study. You haven't heard ?

I already investigated it. I did a 40 year study. You haven't heard ?
So...why don't you want an investigation? Are you one of those illegal voters?

So...why don't you want an investigation? Are you one of those illegal voters?
Only liberals want to investigate that which is known, to try to make things appear different :biggrin:

Your definition of survey is not necessarily what is necessary to be accurate and valid. Not necessary to have written questions, recorded answers, and the data IS statistically verifiable. All oneneed do to verify it is the same thing I did.

Go around and ask the illegal aliens if they voted or not. Can't be sure they're illegal ? No problem. Just give the a couple of beers. Then they'll tell you EVERYTHING. I know this better than your university boys and think tanks. I really do.

You might need to know how to speak Spanish though. That's one advantage I have.

And besides >>>

Who the hell doesn't know that liberals have been importing and protecting illegal aliens for 70 years ?..., to stack the electoral votes of states like California, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada. All of which Hillary won in 2016. What else is new ?

live_map_president.png

the studies I have seen and analysis, shows that illegal aliens in general do not register to vote, but the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS waiting to become citizens, are the ones that may register to vote....because they believe it is their duty to do such....a total misunderstanding....

And the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS are NOT Democratic-ans, they do not agree with any kind of illegal immigration in most cases and are Republican leaning, like the Cubans are....

So, there is no way to know how any of the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, who ILLEGALLY registered to vote, registered as a party...

if these studies are true....

there needs to be an investigation to find out.

the studies I have seen and analysis, shows that illegal aliens in general do not register to vote, but the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS waiting to become citizens, are the ones that may register to vote....because they believe it is their duty to do such....a total misunderstanding....

And the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS are NOT Democratic-ans, they do not agree with any kind of illegal immigration in most cases and are Republican leaning, like the Cubans are....

So, there is no way to know how any of the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, who ILLEGALLY registered to vote, registered as a party...

if these studies are true....

there needs to be an investigation to find out.
1. Studies are BS - liberal propaganda

2. illegal aliens voting, APPEAR as legal immigrants - there is no way to know the difference. Anyone who says there is, is full of it. States don't even ask for ID, let alone proof of citizenship

We should be talking about the Obama/Baghdadi collusion. And I think that one is LIKELY.

Of course- because Conservatives love to spend endless time and money on political persecution.

Forum List

Back