Trump Was Right All Along...

I didn't think much of Bill Barr until the confirmation hearings but now I see him as the man for the job...that job being putting an end to Mueller and opening fire on the stinking rat communists trying to bring Trump down. If I were Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, especially Obama and the rest of that treasonous cabal, I'd be packing a go-bag and looking for a country without an extradition treaty with the US

You better sit down, reality is incoming real fast.

I didn't think much of Bill Barr until the confirmation hearings but now I see him as the man for the job...that job being putting an end to Mueller and opening fire on the stinking rat communists trying to bring Trump down. If I were Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, especially Obama and the rest of that treasonous cabal, I'd be packing a go-bag and looking for a country without an extradition treaty with the US

This is an American board....find one in whatever shit hole you're from and stay there.

Even Barr has said that suborning perjury is impeachable

As Others See It: Crimes of the Deep State

As detailed in this article, the entire Mueller-collusion-Russia thing has been a "trumped-up" conspiracy to first, destroy his candidacy, and later, to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

And with the Media totally on board with the Soft Coup, Republican politicians have been too timid to even start the investigations to uncover the criminality and prosecute Comey and the other perpetrators.

As a wise man once said, "Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that no one is out to get you." Never truer than today.

There is no Deep State. This is a lie that Putin made up for the resistance to Trump's Presidency, that it was all of the "hidden" Obama supporters buried in all of the government agencies out to get him, but Trump isn't being destroyed by Democrats.

Trump is being destroyed by his Twitter feed and his press conferences. By the constant lies, obstructions of justice, and the way he looks at Putin and the Russians when he's with them. These are his people.

NOBODY is stating that if Trump committed crimes he should get a pass. But under the U.S. system of jurisprudence, NONE OF THIS SHIT starts until there is evidence of a crime. There was none.

There was evidence of a crime but that's not the measure to start an investigation.

Have you ever heard of PROBABLE CAUSE?

That's the measure for starting an investigation. That's where evidence is gathered to prove if a crime as been committed or not.

Will you people either stop lying or learn about how our justice system works.

Does the Deep State have a responsibility to cover for Trump?

No. If Trump committed a serious crime he's gone, Pence is in and names his VP. Its all about the Mueller report findings. If he had anything serious it should have come out by now. Just remember, there is no double standard. Hillary got off on her "intent", so that excuse is still out there. Shouldn't be hard to prove that Trump doesn't know the law.
Mueller is taking his time. This is a serious case and he wants to build an ironclad case before he reveals his hand

Hillary’s case came down to ...no harm, no foul

Trump will not be so lucky.

Barr enters the job with his hands tied

He has to bend over backwards to show impartiality

This is an American board....find one in whatever shit hole you're from and stay there.

Anyone who joined this board less than three months ago and already has over 1800 post is in no position to tell another poster to fuck off.

As for international members, this board would be better off if all of the Russian posters here were banned, but since they are all diamond and platinum members, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

As detailed in this article, the entire Mueller-collusion-Russia thing has been a "trumped-up" conspiracy to first, destroy his candidacy, and later, to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

And with the Media totally on board with the Soft Coup, Republican politicians have been too timid to even start the investigations to uncover the criminality and prosecute Comey and the other perpetrators.

As a wise man once said, "Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that no one is out to get you." Never truer than today.
Lets see over 25 years of trying to convict the Clinton's and you bitch because a repub gets investigated for two years, vindictive much?
When 95% of the media is on your side convictions are difficult. The 4th estate is the 5th column.

Does the Deep State have a responsibility to cover for Trump?

No. If Trump committed a serious crime he's gone, Pence is in and names his VP. Its all about the Mueller report findings. If he had anything serious it should have come out by now. Just remember, there is no double standard. Hillary got off on her "intent", so that excuse is still out there. Shouldn't be hard to prove that Trump doesn't know the law.
Mueller is taking his time. This is a serious case and he wants to build an ironclad case before he reveals his hand
Hillary’s case came down to ...no harm, no foul
Trump will not be so lucky.

True, but there are still a lot of legal/technical issues out there that could invalidate the Mueller findings.
1. Atty-client-privilege between Trump & Cohen as per Dershowitz
Dershowitz: Cohen May Cooperate as 'Flipped Witness'

2. Mueller Raid on Cohen violated Constitution as per Dershowitz
FBI raid on Trump lawyer Michael Cohen violated Constitution: Alan Dershowitz

3. Anything from the "poisoned tree" can't be used.

4. The Huber & Barr investigations into the origins of the Mueller investigation may invalidate any findings.

Wtf? I’m from America.

Prosecuting criminal activity is not a coup
It is when the crime is made up and does not exist and there is no "there, there" as Strzok and page noted. Using made up crap from the Clinton campaign to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign..

I can see how you would think this was ok.... Moron..

Barr enters the job with his hands tied

He has to bend over backwards to show impartiality
Wrong!

Barr and Rosen are going to uncover the crap. They both have very honest records.. There is enough open records right now to throw out everything Mueller has done to date. Anything further is fruit of the poisonous tree.. The Fraud on the FISA court makes EVERYTHING found after useless and suspect.

It is when the crime is made up and does not exist and there is no "there, there" as Strzok and page noted. Using made up crap from the Clinton campaign to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign..

Carter Page was already under surveillance as early as 2013. This "made up crap" you speak of was supplemental in renewing the warrant.

Nobody believes FBI spied on Trump campaign: such as Rubio and Ryan. The FBI spied on Russian attempts to infiltrate our campaigns.

Barr and Rosen are going to uncover the crap.

Yea...like the judge in the FLynn case was going to let him walk.

Oh wait...that judge wanted to throw the BOOK at Flynn and called him TREASONOUS

W

You're kidding right? The Republicans for the past 2 years haven't investigated any of Trump's illegalities. Imagine if Trump were a democrat. How many hearings would have had on Trump Hotel in Washington making money off of lobbyists and foreigners who are in town to win Trump's favor?

Trumps defense is that they are only staying at Trump Hotel because it's a better hotel than the other ones. LOL

W

You're kidding right? The Republicans for the past 2 years haven't investigated any of Trump's illegalities. Imagine if Trump were a democrat. How many hearings would have had on Trump Hotel in Washington making money off of lobbyists and foreigners who are in town to win Trump's favor?

Trumps defense is that they are only staying at Trump Hotel because it's a better hotel than the other ones. LOL

Just an FYI, the court threw out the emoluments lawsuits. No standing. (emoluments are "gifts", even the founders needed to make livings)

Carter Page was already under surveillance as early as 2013. This "made up crap" you speak of was supplemental in renewing the warrant.

Nobody believes FBI spied on Trump campaign: such as Rubio and Ryan. The FBI spied on Russian attempts to infiltrate our campaigns.

Bullshit. What are the crimes against Carter Page? Why was he under surveillance? He worked for Merrill-Lynch.
Watch these if you want to understand what went on:
Judicial Watch 15-minutes
Dan Bongino 28-minutes

Forum List

Back