Trump wants to sell nuclear technology to the Saudis

Then the article goes on to say exactly the opposite. More Democrat lies.

The article goes on to say that Trump is all for it, that others in his government are resisting and saying it's never going to happen.

More Russian misdirection, from the drunken Russian. You should really look up the meaning of the word "Tipsy".

Trump has said...

Obama GAVE Mexican Drug Cartels weapons
Obama GAVE Terrorists weapons
Obama FINANCED Terrorists
Obama USED OUR MILITARY to help Al Qaeda take over their own nation
Obama LET China get missile technology, did nothing about it
Obama INVADED Syria illegally in an attempt to help terrorists overthrow Al-Assad.

I'm supposed to be upset that President Trump gave an opinion while thinking nothing of how Barry aided and abetted terrorists and enemies of this state?
B-b-b-b-b-but OBAMAAAAA :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Only inbred Trump sheep buy your distortions and lies.

I hope that Saudi Arabia gets nuclear weapons.

It will change the balance of power in the ME.

And neutralize Israel's unfettered military dominance of the region. .. :cool:
Saudi Arabia wants to neutralize the nuclear threat from Iran, not Israel.

Why would SA sitting on to of the 2nd largest oil reserves in the world want to invest all that money in nuclear power if not to build a bomb?

I heard he gave missile guidance systems technology to the Chinese in exchange for financing his reelection campaign. No, wait, that was Bill Clinton. Never mind.
Nope. Bill Clinton did not do that. Nice try.

Selling nuclear technology to a rogue regime whose leader is carrying a genocide against Yemen, has journalists who criticize him brutally murdered, and whose citizens are behind the 9/11 attacks. What could possible go wrong?

US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says

Saudis Want a U.S. Nuclear Deal. Can They Be Trusted Not to Build a Bomb?

So, the articles say exactly the opposite of your lie.

Oh, and Obama FUNDED nuclear weapons for the #1 terrorist nation on earth, to your delight.
Not worth a dime what they say. You know that.

Trump is on record saying he wants nukes to spread

Saudi would only want a nuke if the world allows Iran to get one.

Doesn't that make preventing Iran from getting one a priority?
What a fucking FARCE!!!!!
Iran has been working non-stop developing nuclear weapons since 'barry' took office.
Anyone who believes the IAEA actually knows what's going on with Iran's nuclear development is fucking dreaming! Literally EVERY member of the IAEA is bought and paid for by Iran/Russia/China.
Compare what the IAEA is paying these assholes and compare that sum with their lifestyles.
How did they ALL get to become multi millionaires on a salary of less than 150K US a year?

Iran has been working non-stop developing nuclear weapons since 'barry' took office.
Anyone who believes the IAEA actually knows what's going on with Iran's nuclear development is fucking dreaming! Literally EVERY member of the IAEA is bought and paid for by Iran/Russia/China.
Compare what the IAEA is paying these assholes and compare that sum with their lifestyles.
How did they ALL get to become multi millionaires on a salary of less than 150K US a year?
Uh oh boys we got an internet warrior expert on nuclear proliferation here! :lmao:

Trump's own intel is saying that Iran is STILL abiding by the agreement that TRUMP walked away from

No, here is what he said-
View attachment 246678
I literally quoted his fatass in the post directly above yours.
And you literally left out the rest of what he said. He said they needed to defend themselves. Cooper kept pushing him to say he was ok with it. For anyone wanting to see the actual transcript, in its entirety, here it is-

COOPER: So some proliferation is OK?

TRUMP: No, no, not proliferation. I hate nuclear more than any. My uncle was a professor was at MIT, used to (AUDIO GAP) nuclear, he used to tell me about the problem.

COOPER: But that’s contradictory about Japan and South Korea.

TRUMP: (AUDIO GAP) Iran is going to have it very — within…

COOPER: But that’s proliferation.

TRUMP: Excuse me, one of the dumbest I’ve ever seen signed ever, ever, ever by anybody, Iran is going to have it within 10 years. Iran is going to have it. I thought it was a very good interview in The New York Times.

COOPER: So you have no problem with Japan and South Korea having…

TRUMP: I thought…

(CROSSTALK)

COOPER: … nuclear weapons.

TRUMP: At some point we have to say, you know what, we’re better off if Japan protects itself against this maniac in North Korea, we’re better off, frankly, if South Korea is going to start to protect itself, we have…

COOPER: Saudi Arabia, nuclear weapons?

TRUMP: Saudi Arabia, absolutely.

COOPER: You would be fine with them having nuclear weapons?

TRUMP: No, not nuclear weapons, but they have to protect themselves or they have to pay us.
Full Rush Transcript Donald Trump CNN Milwaukee Presidential Town Hall

Trump's own intel is saying that Iran is STILL abiding by the agreement that TRUMP walked away from
The Iranians are creating a rift with our allies and outsmarting Trump. Gee, outsmarting Trump...I bet that was tough.

The Iranians are creating a rift with our allies and outsmarting Trump. Gee, outsmarting Trump...I bet that was tough.

Gee, you rooting for the Iranians, I bet that was easy.....

No, here is what he said-
View attachment 246678
I literally quoted his fatass in the post directly above yours.
And you literally left out the rest of what he said. He said they needed to defend themselves. Cooper kept pushing him to say he was ok with it. For anyone wanting to see the actual transcript, in its entirety, here it is-

COOPER: So some proliferation is OK?

TRUMP: No, no, not proliferation. I hate nuclear more than any. My uncle was a professor was at MIT, used to (AUDIO GAP) nuclear, he used to tell me about the problem.

COOPER: But that’s contradictory about Japan and South Korea.

TRUMP: (AUDIO GAP) Iran is going to have it very — within…

COOPER: But that’s proliferation.

TRUMP: Excuse me, one of the dumbest I’ve ever seen signed ever, ever, ever by anybody, Iran is going to have it within 10 years. Iran is going to have it. I thought it was a very good interview in The New York Times.

COOPER: So you have no problem with Japan and South Korea having…

TRUMP: I thought…

(CROSSTALK)

COOPER: … nuclear weapons.

TRUMP: At some point we have to say, you know what, we’re better off if Japan protects itself against this maniac in North Korea, we’re better off, frankly, if South Korea is going to start to protect itself, we have…

COOPER: Saudi Arabia, nuclear weapons?

TRUMP: Saudi Arabia, absolutely.

COOPER: You would be fine with them having nuclear weapons?

TRUMP: No, not nuclear weapons, but they have to protect themselves or they have to pay us.
Full Rush Transcript Donald Trump CNN Milwaukee Presidential Town Hall
A poor rebuttal. Trump takes the stance that everybody’s going to have nuclear weaponry, so everybody may as well have nuclear weaponry. The very same interview that I quoted from. Too dumb, Trump sheep.

Wrong, if I were rooting for the Iranians I would be calling out Trump's stupidity in making them stronger and outwitting Trump at every turn, would I?

Wrong, if I were rooting for the Iranians I would be calling out Trump's stupidity in making them stronger, would I?

No, you would be doing pretty much what you are doing.

hack.

I hope that Saudi Arabia gets nuclear weapons.

It will change the balance of power in the ME.

And neutralize Israel's unfettered military dominance of the region. .. :cool:

Spoken like the Russian troll you are. There is no sane rational human being who wants ANY other ME country to have nuclear weapons. The Saud's, who have already attacked the American people via 9/11, should be the absolutely LAST nation on earth to be allowed to have nukes.

Forum List

Back