Good luck with this poll, DJT

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Although not always 100% accurate, below (for those people who still believe that random polling is a valid indicator) is a quick look at how "independents" are turning away from demagoguery.

Do you approve or disapprove of President Donald Trump declaring a national emergency to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border?
  • Overall...... 36% approve..........61% Disapprove
  • Democrats.....6% Approve.......94% Disapprove
  • Republicans......85% Approve.........12% Disapprove
  • Independents....33% Approve..........66% Disapprove
Source: NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll of 807 U.S. adults conducted Feb. 15-17. “Overall” results reflect all respondents, and the margin of error is 4.6 percentage points. Party affiliation results reflect the 709 respondents who identified as registered voters, and the margin of error is 4.9 percentage points. “Unsure” responses not shown.

Those who are too fucking stupid to know how walls work and when they are warranted can thank us later.

• Banned
For the orange charlatan, the tax scam did NOT work to please his base.....so, the wall (promised to be paid with Mexican pesos) is the ONLY demagoguery left to keep Trump cult members in line.

NPR. LMFAO

They only people that listen to that are Liberal Professors, FemiNazis, DemNazis, & The Sexually Confused.

This is a little odd-

Trump Declaring National Emergency
National
Approve Disapprove
95%. 5%
From the same link

For the orange charlatan, the tax scam did NOT work to please his base.....so, the wall (promised to be paid with Mexican pesos) is the ONLY demagoguery left to keep Trump cult members in line.

I love the tax cut, what's your problem with it?

I'm not rich so it doesn't help me. In fact it's costing me 2 grand

New Data Proves That the Republican Tax Cut Didn't Go to Workers ...

New Data Proves That the Republican Tax Cut Didn't Go to Workers ...
Didn't go to workers?
Surprise surprise.
I heard at the typical Medicare white boy say on WJ trump is getting the job done.
Putting ken Starr's lackey on the supremes and giving tax cuts to millionaires is getting the job done?

Although not always 100% accurate, below (for those people who still believe that random polling is a valid indicator) is a quick look at how "independents" are turning away from demagoguery.

Do you approve or disapprove of President Donald Trump declaring a national emergency to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border?
  • Overall...... 36% approve..........61% Disapprove
  • Democrats.....6% Approve.......94% Disapprove
  • Republicans......85% Approve.........12% Disapprove
  • Independents....33% Approve..........66% Disapprove
Source: NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll of 807 U.S. adults conducted Feb. 15-17. “Overall” results reflect all respondents, and the margin of error is 4.6 percentage points. Party affiliation results reflect the 709 respondents who identified as registered voters, and the margin of error is 4.9 percentage points. “Unsure” responses not shown.
Why would any American want a porous border?

Didn't go to workers?
Surprise surprise

Always remember what Donny told his friends at Mar-a-Lago after passing the tax scam

"You all just got a lot richer," Trump tells friends, referencing tax overhaul

Forum List

Back