Trump wants to sell nuclear technology to the Saudis

You selectively quoted him, I countered with showing he actually said “no, no nuclear weapons for Saudi Arabia”, and then you change the goalposts again. So typical.
Trump is on record saying he wants nukes to spread
No, here is what he said-
View attachment 246678
I literally quoted his fatass in the post directly above yours.
And you literally left out the rest of what he said. He said they needed to defend themselves. Cooper kept pushing him to say he was ok with it. For anyone wanting to see the actual transcript, in its entirety, here it is-

COOPER: So some proliferation is OK?

TRUMP: No, no, not proliferation. I hate nuclear more than any. My uncle was a professor was at MIT, used to (AUDIO GAP) nuclear, he used to tell me about the problem.

COOPER: But that’s contradictory about Japan and South Korea.

TRUMP: (AUDIO GAP) Iran is going to have it very — within…

COOPER: But that’s proliferation.

TRUMP: Excuse me, one of the dumbest I’ve ever seen signed ever, ever, ever by anybody, Iran is going to have it within 10 years. Iran is going to have it. I thought it was a very good interview in The New York Times.

COOPER: So you have no problem with Japan and South Korea having…

TRUMP: I thought…

(CROSSTALK)

COOPER: … nuclear weapons.

TRUMP: At some point we have to say, you know what, we’re better off if Japan protects itself against this maniac in North Korea, we’re better off, frankly, if South Korea is going to start to protect itself, we have…

COOPER: Saudi Arabia, nuclear weapons?

TRUMP: Saudi Arabia, absolutely.

COOPER: You would be fine with them having nuclear weapons?

TRUMP: No, not nuclear weapons, but they have to protect themselves or they have to pay us.
Full Rush Transcript Donald Trump CNN Milwaukee Presidential Town Hall
A poor rebuttal. Trump takes the stance that everybody’s going to have nuclear weaponry, so everybody may as well have nuclear weaponry. The very same interview that I quoted from. Too dumb, Trump sheep.

And Trump said: No, no nuclear weapons for Saudi Arabia.
I hope that Saudi Arabia gets nuclear weapons.

It will change the balance of power in the ME.

And neutralize Israel's unfettered military dominance of the region. .. :cool:

Spoken like the Russian troll you are. There is no sane rational human being who wants ANY other ME country to have nuclear weapons. The Saud's, who have already attacked the American people via 9/11, should be the absolutely LAST nation on earth to be allowed to have nukes.

What a fucking FARCE!!!!!
Iran has been working non-stop developing nuclear weapons since 'barry' took office.
Anyone who believes the IAEA actually knows what's going on with Iran's nuclear development is fucking dreaming! Literally EVERY member of the IAEA is bought and paid for by Iran/Russia/China.
Compare what the IAEA is paying these assholes and compare that sum with their lifestyles.
How did they ALL get to become multi millionaires on a salary of less than 150K US a year?
Trump's own intel is saying that Iran is STILL abiding by the agreement that TRUMP walked away from
The Iranians are creating a rift with our allies and outsmarting Trump. Gee, outsmarting Trump...I bet that was tough.

Gee, you rooting for the Iranians, I bet that was easy.....
Wrong, if I were rooting for the Iranians I would be calling out Trump's stupidity in making them stronger, would I?

No, you would be doing pretty much what you are doing.

hack.
You know, people like yourself, are so heavily invested in Trump as a person you can't see what is good for the nation and how Trump is weakening our nation across the globe.

Last edited:

Saudi would only want a nuke if the world allows Iran to get one.

Doesn't that make preventing Iran from getting one a priority?
What a fucking FARCE!!!!!
Iran has been working non-stop developing nuclear weapons since 'barry' took office.
Anyone who believes the IAEA actually knows what's going on with Iran's nuclear development is fucking dreaming! Literally EVERY member of the IAEA is bought and paid for by Iran/Russia/China.
Compare what the IAEA is paying these assholes and compare that sum with their lifestyles.
How did they ALL get to become multi millionaires on a salary of less than 150K US a year?

The Iranians are in compliance with the nuclear treaty, or at least they were until a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone promoting the idea of nuclear weapons for ANY country in the ME is working on behalf of Russia to destabilize the region.

You selectively quoted him, I countered with showing he actually said “no, no nuclear weapons for Saudi Arabia”, and then you change the goalposts again. So typical.
No, here is what he said-
View attachment 246678
I literally quoted his fatass in the post directly above yours.
And you literally left out the rest of what he said. He said they needed to defend themselves. Cooper kept pushing him to say he was ok with it. For anyone wanting to see the actual transcript, in its entirety, here it is-

COOPER: So some proliferation is OK?

TRUMP: No, no, not proliferation. I hate nuclear more than any. My uncle was a professor was at MIT, used to (AUDIO GAP) nuclear, he used to tell me about the problem.

COOPER: But that’s contradictory about Japan and South Korea.

TRUMP: (AUDIO GAP) Iran is going to have it very — within…

COOPER: But that’s proliferation.

TRUMP: Excuse me, one of the dumbest I’ve ever seen signed ever, ever, ever by anybody, Iran is going to have it within 10 years. Iran is going to have it. I thought it was a very good interview in The New York Times.

COOPER: So you have no problem with Japan and South Korea having…

TRUMP: I thought…

(CROSSTALK)

COOPER: … nuclear weapons.

TRUMP: At some point we have to say, you know what, we’re better off if Japan protects itself against this maniac in North Korea, we’re better off, frankly, if South Korea is going to start to protect itself, we have…

COOPER: Saudi Arabia, nuclear weapons?

TRUMP: Saudi Arabia, absolutely.

COOPER: You would be fine with them having nuclear weapons?

TRUMP: No, not nuclear weapons, but they have to protect themselves or they have to pay us.
Full Rush Transcript Donald Trump CNN Milwaukee Presidential Town Hall
A poor rebuttal. Trump takes the stance that everybody’s going to have nuclear weaponry, so everybody may as well have nuclear weaponry. The very same interview that I quoted from. Too dumb, Trump sheep.
Right after he said “absolutely” and then went on to say they’re going to have them eventually anyways. Dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

I quit reading the article after seeing the heading's subpoint: Saudi Arabia has put the U.S. on a shortlist with China, Russia and others to bid for nuclear power projects in the country.

If I had first noticed it was from CNBC, might not have gotten that far.

Trump's own intel is saying that Iran is STILL abiding by the agreement that TRUMP walked away from
The Iranians are creating a rift with our allies and outsmarting Trump. Gee, outsmarting Trump...I bet that was tough.

Gee, you rooting for the Iranians, I bet that was easy.....
Wrong, if I were rooting for the Iranians I would be calling out Trump's stupidity in making them stronger, would I?

No, you would be doing pretty much what you are doing.

hack.
You know, people like yourself, are so heavily invested in Trump as a person you can't see what is good for the nation and how Trump is weakening our nation across the globe.

You suffer from what I am calling: TSE: Trumpian spongiform encephalopathy.
Otherwise known as Mad Trump Disease.

You are an unthinking fool for Trump and you need to seek help. Help would include reading a real newspaper.

You might then recover some of your critical thinking skills.

Considering Trump is pushing mostly policies I agree with anyway, why shouldn't I support him?

Conservative SC justices? Check
Border security? Check
Regulatory cleanup? Check

This is the REAL danger of the Trump Presidency:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.d14febf58b29

Trump has pulled out of the treaty that blocked Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, and they now appear to be re-starting their nuclear program. At the same time Trump cancels the Russian non-proliferation treaty, he is allowing Kim to double his nuclear arsenal, and now he's openly promoting the idea of the Saudi's having nukes.

I wonder if Isreal is rethinking it's support of Trump and his foreign policy initiatives.

Then there's his weakening of the NATO Alliance, pulling out of Syria and leaving the ME to the Russians.

How is anyone not to believe he isn't doing Putin's bidding?

Last edited:
Selling nuclear technology to a rogue regime whose leader is carrying a genocide against Yemen, has journalists who criticize him brutally murdered, and whose citizens are behind the 9/11 attacks. What could possible go wrong?

US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says

Saudis Want a U.S. Nuclear Deal. Can They Be Trusted Not to Build a Bomb?
Apparently this may have started as another of Michael Flynn's bright ideas?

Donald Trump rushing to sell Saudi Arabia nuclear technology

"Most recently, Trump met on February 12 with the IP3 International representatives and the CEOs of major US nuclear energy producers to discuss developing nuclear power plants in Jordan and Saudi Arabia, a meeting that was initiated by IP3's founder, retired Army General Jack Keane, according to the committee report which cited Bloomberg News.

"The IP3 proposal has been repeatedly promoted to White House officials by Thomas Barrack, according to the report.

"Barrack is a personal friend of the president who raised $107m for Trump's Inaugural Committee. US prosecutors in New York are investigating the inaugural committee activities."

Selling nuclear technology to a rogue regime whose leader is carrying a genocide against Yemen, has journalists who criticize him brutally murdered, and whose citizens are behind the 9/11 attacks. What could possible go wrong?

US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says

You don't read much asshole!

Trump officials are still pushing it, in opposition to the advice of the top security officials.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.a864af3672ba

Republicans kept going on and on about Clinton and her Foundation being all about "pay for play". THIS - what is going on between Trump and the Saudis - defending MBS in the Khashoggi murder, allowing the Yemen genocide to continue unchallenged, and offering to sell the nation which bombed the USA on 9/11 nuclear technology for profit, is what "pay for play" really looks like.

Fucking liar.

Trump has done more to stop the spread of nuclear weapons than any president since Reagan. He is bringing North Korea to heel, and has thwarted the Robert Mugabe Obama plan to arm Iran with nukes.
Trump has said more countries should have nukes, he has done nothing but attempt to court a murderer in North Korea, and he has pulled the U.S. out of any oversight role regarding the Iran deal and basically given his blessing for Iran to pull out of the deal so they can get back tonworking on nukes.

Let's see a quote and cite then, Comrade?
CNN's ANDERSON COOPER: So you have no problem with Japan and South Korea having nuclear weapons?TRUMP: At some point we have to say, you know what, we're better off if Japan protects itself against this maniac in North Korea, we're better off, frankly, if South Korea is going to start to protect itself, we have ...COOPER: Saudi Arabia, nuclear weapons?TRUMP: Saudi Arabia, absolutely.

:itsok:

That is not a cite nor a quote.

Let's see the actual quote with a citation.

Fucking liar.

Trump has done more to stop the spread of nuclear weapons than any president since Reagan. He is bringing North Korea to heel, and has thwarted the Robert Mugabe Obama plan to arm Iran with nukes.
Trump has said more countries should have nukes, he has done nothing but attempt to court a murderer in North Korea, and he has pulled the U.S. out of any oversight role regarding the Iran deal and basically given his blessing for Iran to pull out of the deal so they can get back tonworking on nukes.

Let's see a quote and cite then, Comrade?
CNN's ANDERSON COOPER: So you have no problem with Japan and South Korea having nuclear weapons?TRUMP: At some point we have to say, you know what, we're better off if Japan protects itself against this maniac in North Korea, we're better off, frankly, if South Korea is going to start to protect itself, we have ...COOPER: Saudi Arabia, nuclear weapons?TRUMP: Saudi Arabia, absolutely.

:itsok:

That is not a cite nor a quote.

Let's see the actual quote with a citation.
Here, cocksucker: Full Rush Transcript Donald Trump CNN Milwaukee Presidential Town Hall

I heard he gave missile guidance systems technology to the Chinese in exchange for financing his reelection campaign. No, wait, that was Bill Clinton. Never mind.
Nope. Bill Clinton did not do that. Nice try.

Lie some more Comrade.

{
Unlike the administrations that preceded it, the Clinton administration accepted millions of dollars from the military and intelligence services of at least one hostile foreign power. All of this was done in exchange for illegal campaign contributions from a massive totalitarian country determined to eclipse the U.S. as a world superpower.

President Clinton also lifted security controls, allowing thieves to access other vital military technologies, while disarming his own side and opposing needed defenses.

“One of the key technological breaks China received, without having to spy to get it, was the deliverance of supercomputers once banned from export for security reasons,” writes Horowitz.

“Supercomputers underpin the technology of nuclear and missile warfare, and not only for firing and controlling the missiles. A supercomputer can simulate a nuclear test and is thus crucial to the development of nuclear warheads. But, according to a Washington Post editorial: ‘In the first three quarters of 1998 nine times as many [supercomputers] were exported [to China] as during the previous seven years.’”

“This transfer,” he writes, “was authorized three years after the spy thefts were detected. What rationale—besides stupidity, greed, or some other equally indefensible motive—could justify this? What responsible president or administration official, at any relevant level in any government, would allow the massive transfer of national-security assets like these to a dictatorship they knew had stolen their country’s most highly guarded military secrets?”

Back in the 1990s, as longtime Clinton bagman Terry McAuliffe, now governor of Virginia, set records raising money for the Clintons. In that era congressional investigators unearthed an elaborate Communist Chinese money-laundering scheme.

Under it money was funneled to the Clinton organization through businesspeople, including Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie. In that case, 94 individuals either refused questioning, pled the Fifth Amendment, or fled the country. Trie accepted a plea bargain with federal prosecutors in 1999 in exchange for providing information about questionable campaign contributions from China.}

Flashback: Bill Clinton Gave China Missile Technology

You Commie bastard.

Trump sell nukes to Saudi ?

why not -

he salutes Commie Generals- swaps love letters with Commie dictators- kisses Russian ass, and lies to cover it up.

I heard he gave missile guidance systems technology to the Chinese in exchange for financing his reelection campaign. No, wait, that was Bill Clinton. Never mind.
Nope. Bill Clinton did not do that. Nice try.

Lie some more Comrade.

{
Unlike the administrations that preceded it, the Clinton administration accepted millions of dollars from the military and intelligence services of at least one hostile foreign power. All of this was done in exchange for illegal campaign contributions from a massive totalitarian country determined to eclipse the U.S. as a world superpower.

President Clinton also lifted security controls, allowing thieves to access other vital military technologies, while disarming his own side and opposing needed defenses.

“One of the key technological breaks China received, without having to spy to get it, was the deliverance of supercomputers once banned from export for security reasons,” writes Horowitz.

“Supercomputers underpin the technology of nuclear and missile warfare, and not only for firing and controlling the missiles. A supercomputer can simulate a nuclear test and is thus crucial to the development of nuclear warheads. But, according to a Washington Post editorial: ‘In the first three quarters of 1998 nine times as many [supercomputers] were exported [to China] as during the previous seven years.’”

“This transfer,” he writes, “was authorized three years after the spy thefts were detected. What rationale—besides stupidity, greed, or some other equally indefensible motive—could justify this? What responsible president or administration official, at any relevant level in any government, would allow the massive transfer of national-security assets like these to a dictatorship they knew had stolen their country’s most highly guarded military secrets?”

Back in the 1990s, as longtime Clinton bagman Terry McAuliffe, now governor of Virginia, set records raising money for the Clintons. In that era congressional investigators unearthed an elaborate Communist Chinese money-laundering scheme.

Under it money was funneled to the Clinton organization through businesspeople, including Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie. In that case, 94 individuals either refused questioning, pled the Fifth Amendment, or fled the country. Trie accepted a plea bargain with federal prosecutors in 1999 in exchange for providing information about questionable campaign contributions from China.}

Flashback: Bill Clinton Gave China Missile Technology

You Commie bastard.

Yet another lying conservative blogger. Real sources asshole. Not your fake Russian proganda sites.

You don't read much asshole!

Trump officials are still pushing it, in opposition to the advice of the top security officials.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.a864af3672ba

Republicans kept going on and on about Clinton and her Foundation being all about "pay for play". THIS - what is going on between Trump and the Saudis - defending MBS in the Khashoggi murder, allowing the Yemen genocide to continue unchallenged, and offering to sell the nation which bombed the USA on 9/11 nuclear technology for profit, is what "pay for play" really looks like.

Deranged wishful thinking.

Trump sell nukes to Saudi ?

why not -

he salutes Commie Generals- swaps love letters with Commie dictators- kisses Russian ass, and lies to cover it up.
He's not selling nukes. Saudis want to weed off oil and want nuclear plants. All this was in the news last year and the year before that and no secret.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2018/3/26/17144446/saud-arabia-nuclear-weapons-trump-iran-deal?__twitter_impression=true

US giant Bechtel in talks over role in Saudi nuclear programme

Forum List

Back