Trump wants to build a wall in Colorado to curb illegal immigration

I wonder if that was on the teleprompter....

Trump's deep state speech-writers 'desk pop' moment.
"He really said it ! bwahahaha...."

This ranks up there with the ozone layer hairspray comment
at the coal miners rally.

" A solution to immigration"? Is that a freudian slip? We are talking about illegal immigration aren't we? What's the left's solution to the crisis of criminals who enter the U.S. illegally? Register them to vote?
I guess a wall in Colorado it is......:71:
I haven't heard his comments and don't know whether he misspoke or not, but we are actually building a border wall in the Colorado River basin.

He explains with his new map.
EHl89QLW4AAzFZo

For Border State & Hurricane Path -

31EOAenhlJL._SX466_.jpg

USE ONLY IN EXTREME CASES OF STUPIDITY

Aside from the basic geography education that Trump and the morons lack in that rally, it is just incredible how Trump thinks a goddamn wall is somehow a solution to immigration. I mean If you want to talk about illegals traveling to different states, you would have to be a complete moron to think a wall is somehow the cure-all solution to this shit.

ive said this before and I’ll say it again: non-republicans don’t oppose the border wall because we want open borders - it’s because it’s a fucking stupid idea that won’t accomplish jack shit. This is an anti-immigration policy that a 3rd grader could come up with.

Trump: ‘We’re Building A Wall In Colorado’ – CBS Denver
And yet, under Trump: Illegal Alien Crossings Down an Extraordinary 78 Percent.

INCENTIVES MATTER

Aside from the basic geography education that Trump and the morons lack in that rally, it is just incredible how Trump thinks a goddamn wall is somehow a solution to immigration. I mean If you want to talk about illegals traveling to different states, you would have to be a complete moron to think a wall is somehow the cure-all solution to this shit.

ive said this before and I’ll say it again: non-republicans don’t oppose the border wall because we want open borders - it’s because it’s a fucking stupid idea that won’t accomplish jack shit. This is an anti-immigration policy that a 3rd grader could come up with.

Trump: ‘We’re Building A Wall In Colorado’ – CBS Denver
The real intent is to wall in the demodumbasses in Denver in order to restore sanity to the state.

Forum List

Back