Even 41% of New Yorkers want US-Mexico border wall to curb illegal immigration: poll

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Only 41%.
I guess the rest don't mind seeing their state bombarded by the third-world. The idiocy of blue sanctuary states never ceases to amaze!

Even in blue-leaning New York, a significant number of residents want the US government to construct a wall along the entire southern border with Mexico to curb illegal immigration, a new survey revealed.

The Siena College Poll released Tuesday found that roughly 4 in 10 New York State respondents — 41% — support the border wall championed by former Republican President Donald Trump and abandoned by his successor, Democratic President Biden.

Half of New Yorkers — 50% — said they oppose a border wall blanketing the entire southern border, with the remaining respondents undecided.

We were warned about this, but I guess Democrats want taco trucks on every corner.

Dimocrats want a third-world sort of country. Trash everywhere, homeless on every sidewalk, schools filled with Spanish-only speaking children. A country that is filled with government dependent people who will forever vote for them.

Sanctuary is great and should be forced acceptance by all except right in my lap
Lib 101

Being a Sank-uwary city is all well and good until the swarthy brown and black people move into YOUR neighborhood, eh Democrats?

Being a Sank-uwary city is all well and good until the swarthy brown and black people move into YOUR neighborhood, eh Democrats?

1695929351130.png

Only 41%.
I guess the rest don't mind seeing their state bombarded by the third-world. The idiocy of blue sanctuary states never ceases to amaze!

That number is bound to go up as long as border state governors keep sending blue states the fruits of their bad decisions.

Forum List

Back