Trump wants to award Tiger Woods?

I’ll give Medal of Freedom to Tiger, Trump tweets

Apparently Trump wants to award Tiger with the medal of freedom.

But I thought Trump was a racist.

I know, he is just giving him this medal because he wants us to think that he is not a racist even though he really is.

Now it all makes sense....

Mac argues that these types of symbolic acts are what minorities need in order to believe that the GOP is not racist.

I know, he is just giving him this medal because he wants us to think that he is not a racist even though he really is.

Now it all makes sense....

Mac argues that these types of symbolic acts are what minorities need in order to believe that the GOP is not racist.
It just perpetuates the lie. It's what the democrats have to rely on...identity politics. Lord know they have no other agenda.

Tiger woods is a rich golf playing adulterer no wonder Trump likes him.

So they both like hot women. The travesty!!

And they are both unfaithful to their spouse which means they should not be trusted in any area.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Eh? I disagree.

There is no more sacred of a commitment than that of marriage. If one cannot be trusted to be honest to the one they claim to love, why would you trust them to be honest to you?

You are a romantic. I am a realist.

Not a romantic, a pragmatist. Why would I trust someone who cannot be trusted by someone that should mean much more to them than I do.

It is just plain common sense

And they are both unfaithful to their spouse which means they should not be trusted in any area.

Eh? I disagree.

There is no more sacred of a commitment than that of marriage. If one cannot be trusted to be honest to the one they claim to love, why would you trust them to be honest to you?

Not a romantic, a pragmatist. Why would I trust someone who cannot be trusted by someone that should mean much more to them than I do.

You don’t know how rich and famous live so don’t judge them as you would someone “normal”

Eh? I disagree.

You don’t know how rich and famous live so don’t judge them as you would someone “normal”

Such horseshit. You always give people a free pass because they have money. fuck that, they are just human being like you and I.

Eh? I disagree.

As voters we had and will have again the choice between a man who may or may not keep his promises to serve our interests, or a woman/man who will certainly keep their promises to fight against our interests.

With those choices, the choice is pretty easy.

Eh? I disagree.

As voters we had and will have again the choice between a man who may or may not keep his promises to serve our interests, or a woman/man who will certainly keep their promises to fight against our interests.

Well you know, there does not have to be just two choices, that is a prison of your doing.

Eh? I disagree.

Well you know, there does not have to be just two choices, that is a prison of your doing.

DUde. I accurately described the choices facing the voters in the last Presidential election and in the next one.

Your point about divorces being a minus, is True. But a maybe ally is better than a for sure enemy.

And that you can't give people that even break, is you being a jerk.

Now it all makes sense.

foil.0_cinema_1200.0.png
One of the few black athletes who will be seen in public with Trump

I never liked Tiger. I always thought he was a smug, self absorbed, robot jerk. He confirmed that with his sex, drug, and alcohol addictions. However, I believe everyone deserves a second chance, and Tiger has made the most of his. He may still be a self absorbed jerk, but he seems to have turned his life around.
His drug problem was an addiction to pain killers for his four back surgeries
I don’t believe he had an alcohol problem

Every American was rooting for tiger.

Actually, I was barely aware that he was playing somewhere and I could not care less about who won.
Why am I not surprised Klan Boy?

Because your brain is too full of hate to feel any other emotion? YOu fucktard piece of shit.

I don’t know Klan Boy
I thought you objected to negroes in the White House unless they are serving the dinner

Yes, folks...

If you are talented, work hard, win championships, marry a beautiful wife, have a great kid, cheat on your wife with a dozen women, pIss away your focus / talent / family while having several serious injuries / surgeries, refocus, work hard, and manage to win another championship you get the 'Medal of Freedom'.

Meanwhile, if you are a hard-working, devoted, loving husband and father who has never cheated on them, a God-fearing/loving Christian who gives everyone respect, never cheats, gives to charity, helps others when he can, never cuts corners, works 2 jobs to ensure your kids can go to college, pays your taxes, loves your country....you have a 90+% chance of dying in obscurity...with the govt taking money you worked hard for and paid taxes on already right out of your window's and kid's hands after you're dead.

Congrats, Tiger Woods! Way to inspire all of us to be JUST LIKE YOU...

:p

Forum List

Back