Trump wants to award Tiger Woods?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I’ll give Medal of Freedom to Tiger, Trump tweets

Apparently Trump wants to award Tiger with the medal of freedom.

But I thought Trump was a racist.

I know, he is just giving him this medal because he wants us to think that he is not a racist even though he really is.

Now it all makes sense.

foil.0_cinema_1200.0.png

Now I know that you democrats are racial experts and probably know that Tiger is only half black.

In other words you probably think that this is the only reason Trump would give such a medal to Tiger. I know this because I know how your sick twisted minds work.

Am I right?

Well before you make a fool of yourself by claiming this, watch this. Tiger is now 100% black!

Tiger woods is a rich golf playing adulterer no wonder Trump likes him.

President Trump predicted Tiger Woods would win back in February. It is a great victory for Tiger Woods who had the guts to stand up for President Trump the best he could when he was attacked by the fake news media and the racist sports news channels. It will be great to see President Trump give him the Presidential Medal of Freedom! Free at last to think freely, to perform freely, compete and win leaving the butthurt stooges in the dust!

That's between him and God.
It's not where we have been, it's where we are going.

I am so glad that you, occupied, have led such a sinless life. You are in elite company.
Tiger will die without a Savior, Just like Muhammad Ali.
Tiber don't believe in God, he believes in some character called booduh.

I know, he is just giving him this medal because he wants us to think that he is not a racist even though he really is.

Now it all makes sense.

foil.0_cinema_1200.0.png

The Chants of racism from the libs is expected and understandable. They have to chant it every moment, because they have real fear
he will tap into their voting bloc. They can't lead all of them around by the nose anymore. Now, I'm not suggesting that 50% of them
are breaking away. Their too fucking stupid, but Trump has put a dent into their bloc. He has made their lives better. Black unemployment
is at historic lows coming off of 8 years with a Black liberal President where the numbers were at historic highs.

Trump gets 15% of the black vote, he'll win 35 states.

Now I know that you democrats are racial experts and probably know that Tiger is only half black.

In other words you probably think that this is the only reason Trump would give such a medal to Tiger. I know this because I know how your sick twisted minds work.

Am I right?

Well before you make a fool of yourself by claiming this, watch this. Tiger is now 100% black!

You know so MUCH! Why bother asking anyone?

Or even let a liberal speak for themselves?

Yet the first thing you actually think and start a thread on Tiger getting the Medal of Freedom for his comeback, is regarding his skin color?

Really?

You seem a little touchy, snow flakey sensitive on what you IMAGINE is what Liberals would be thinking on this.... when it is evident, that it is YOU who brought up race.....

was it just an easy way for you to express your inner self by deflecting and making this some liberal's issue?

You also seem to be wearing your inner self, on your coat sleeve, for all to see....?

Am I right?

You know so MUCH! Why bother asking anyone?

Or even let a liberal speak for themselves?

Yet the first thing you actually think and start a thread on Tiger getting the Medal of Freedom for his comeback, is regarding his skin color?

Really?

You seem a little touchy, snow flakey sensitive on what you IMAGINE is what Liberals would be thinking on this.... when it is evident, that it is YOU who brought up race.....

was it just an easy way for you to express your inner self by deflecting and making this some liberal's issue?

You also seem to be wearing your inner self, on your coat sleeve, for all to see....?

57019484_2149737591728244_7345363321429688320_n.jpg

Lakhota, you sick, racist fucktard, President Trump has been friends with Tiger Woods for decades. President Trump predicted he would be in top form last February!

Tiger is 3/4 THAI and 1/4 Black. He is mostly ASIAN in ethnicity. This has nothing to do with race. I am not a Tiger fan, but he has seemed to have turned his life around. Yes, he brought all of his problems on himself except for the injuries which I think some of which were used to cover up his drug, and alcohol addiction, but that is purely speculation on my part.

I believe Trump's Medal of Freedom for Tiger Woods is a great idea, but I do see the humor in this.

how does being good at golf fit this...“especially meritorious contributions to the security or national interests of the United States, to world peace, or to cultural or other significant public or private endeavors.

Now it all makes sense.

foil.0_cinema_1200.0.png
Obama has a white mother and was raised by white grand parents and gave medals of freedom to quite a few white people... but you Trump tiny dick sucking idiots still call him racist....
hqdefault.jpg

So fuck what you talking about....only folks who are racist have this deep-seated need to point to trivial things and say "See!! this proves I'm not racist"

Forum List

Back