NYT admits Trump was right

I'm still bummed about the Budget Deficit. Trump wants the GDP up around 3% and its not going to happen over the long haul. I'd rather have the top rate a bit higher and the deficit a bit lower. The tax cut for the top rate is irresponsible if they got 83% of the benefit.
Yet I don't see Nancy and the dems putting a tax increase on the table?!

LOL...yea you "probably" got a tax cut...and never noticed it because it was so small...or...you got a tax INCREASE like I did and millions others did because the tax "cut" was designed to hurt people in states with higher property taxes and income taxes.

Of course if you made SERIOUS money...you had no doubt about your tax cut...because it was noticeable

LOL...yea you "probably" got a tax cut...and never noticed it because it was so small...or...you got a tax INCREASE like I did and millions others did because the tax "cut" was designed to hurt people in states with higher property taxes and income taxes.

Of course if you made SERIOUS money...you had no doubt about your tax cut...because it was noticeable
Agree with you on this one. Its still early..<g>

Yes those of us to pay 10 times our fair share noticed our tax cut, what's your point?
My "point" is that the tax cut was designed for wealthy folks...like you...and virtually no one else. No wonder you like them

Yes those of us to pay 10 times our fair share noticed our tax cut, what's your point?
My "point" is that the tax cut was designed for wealthy folks...like you...and virtually no one else. No wonder you like them

I did not see a cut. You’re wrong. Persons who live in areas with higher property taxes paid more.

the (Probably) part is 10 million taxpayers that saw increased taxes. While top 60 corporations paid zero tax. Since we now have 1.5 trillion deficit, where are these so called "fiscal conservatives" now?
From your article:
Steve Wamhoff, who authored the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy’s study, told ThinkProgress that the 10 million estimate is correct. Most families did receive a tax cut from the Trump tax law,” he observed.

The tax cut is proportional to how much taxes you pay. Step up and pay the amount of taxes we pay then you won't have to bitch about your tax cut.

Forum List

Back