Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Yeah, Ferguson was just somebody accidently dropping a few hundred matches whilst trying to light a cigarette.

Ferguson was a reactive approach to racism. The catalyst that set that reaction off was the shooting of Michael Brown, even if he was a thug!

Ferguson was the reaction of racist thugs assuming the worst of the cops and unwilling to accept any explanation of what happened other than the cops were acting out of racism. And they were being egged on by their leaders. This kind of behavior fuels racism and keeps it alive and well and it is wrong, wrong, wrong. Unconscionable. What Trump offers in the place of this kind of stupidity is quality education, law and order, and return the violent ghettos back into peaceful and prosperous places to live and work.

So who should black people listen to? The ones who fueled the flames at Ferguson? Or somebody who offers a way out?

Don't bother...JQ is a racist.
I do't believe in race…Do you?

I lived in Brooklyn during the 1978(?) blackout when the Blacks destroyed Flatbush.
Look, I get frustration.
For something like Ferguson to happen in today's world shows there a REAL problem festering in both the Black community and in our Economic Policy.

But you just see Honky being evil.
Clinton ain't gonna make it better.

I know the good "honkies" from the bad "honkies and that justice department report showed clearly who the BAD honkies inFerguson were." For all you know I could be one of the "good honkies, myself." heh heh heh! Now answer my question. Do you believe in race?

Ferguson was a reactive approach to racism. The catalyst that set that reaction off was the shooting of Michael Brown, even if he was a thug!

Ferguson was the reaction of racist thugs assuming the worst of the cops and unwilling to accept any explanation of what happened other than the cops were acting out of racism. And they were being egged on by their leaders. This kind of behavior fuels racism and keeps it alive and well and it is wrong, wrong, wrong. Unconscionable. What Trump offers in the place of this kind of stupidity is quality education, law and order, and return the violent ghettos back into peaceful and prosperous places to live and work.

So who should black people listen to? The ones who fueled the flames at Ferguson? Or somebody who offers a way out?

I lived in Brooklyn during the 1978(?) blackout when the Blacks destroyed Flatbush.
Look, I get frustration.
For something like Ferguson to happen in today's world shows there a REAL problem festering in both the Black community and in our Economic Policy.

I know the good "honkies" from the bad "honkies and that justice department report showed clearly who the BAD honkies inFerguson were." For all you know I could be one of the "good honkies, myself." heh heh heh! Now answer my question. Do you believe in race?
No.

Been following politics since 1980........gotta say..........the one constant through all the years this is the prolific head scratcher is, why the fuck do blacks vote for the DUMS if it isn't for handouts? Every years for 50 years, they vote DUM and every time, get a bigger knobby cucumber every time!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: In south Philly now, these meatheads are literally fishing out of potholes!!!

You live in an alternative universe..More blacks are out of the workforce or cant find jobs. Race relations are worst than ever under this scum Obama
Blacks have always had 2X the number of unemployed as Whites since integration. And race relations are not worse under Obama, more racists just came out of the closet when he became president!
Yeah, Ferguson was just somebody accidently dropping a few hundred matches whilst trying to light a cigarette.

So who should black people listen to? The ones who fueled the flames at Ferguson that only makes things worse for everybody? Or somebody who at least is trying to offer a way out?
I am not going to re debate the worn out dialogue about Ferguson. The Justice Department's investigation and subsequent report on th4e Ferguson PD supports my premise and debunks yours.

Those "thuggish assumptions" turned out to be quite valid.

And Ferguson has been transformed.

Now the city government, and the streets themselves, look much different.

The city has a new police chief, a new city manager and a new municipal judge – all blacks who replaced white leaders. All Ferguson officers wear body cameras. The city council has new members, too, several of whom are black. And the business district that was at the centre of last year’s sometimes-violent protests is slowly rebuilding.

Reagan didn't do it. Neither of the "SHRUBS" did it. and Trump wouldn't have done it. It took an Obama to make a peaceful transition like that.

Yeah, you go with that.

So who should black people listen to? The ones who fueled the flames at Ferguson that only makes things worse for everybody? Or somebody who at least is trying to offer a way out?
I am not going to re debate the worn out dialogue about Ferguson. The Justice Department's investigation and subsequent report on th4e Ferguson PD supports my premise and debunks yours.

The city has a new police chief, a new city manager and a new municipal judge – all blacks who replaced white leaders. All Ferguson officers wear body cameras. The city council has new members, too, several of whom are black. And the business district that was at the centre of last year’s sometimes-violent protests is slowly rebuilding.

Reagan didn't do it. Neither of the "SHRUBS" did it. and Trump wouldn't have done it. It took an Obama to make a peaceful transition like that.
Of course Ferguson looks different.
Blacks burn down a block or two and Federal Taxes come in and build a brand new street.
Not a bad deal.
Where did you hear that? And after you answer that, comment on the more representative city government and the infusion of democracy in Ferguson. Obama did what Trump is incapable of for the Blacks of Ferguson. If Trump had been president during the Ferguson unrest, there would have been far more bloodshed and the town would be under occupation by a militarized police force and possibly the national guard. And you RW jackasses would be sitting back grinning with glee!

Wow, you sure fantasize a lot! You ignorance is mind numbing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course Ferguson looks different.
Blacks burn down a block or two and Federal Taxes come in and build a brand new street.
Not a bad deal.
Where did you hear that? And after you answer that, comment on the more representative city government and the infusion of democracy in Ferguson. Obama did what Trump is incapable of for the Blacks of Ferguson. If Trump had been president during the Ferguson unrest, there would have been far more bloodshed and the town would be under occupation by a militarized police force and possibly the national guard. And you RW jackasses would be sitting back grinning with glee!

It is up to the Governor to request help.
I presume the local police and State Militia would be called in way before the Military.
Obama has done NOTHING to prevent these situation which seem to be occurring more often than ever.

You turn to blame Whitey.
The state militia and the National Guard are the same thing, sonny! And yes ALL the cops under the governor's domain including all cities in the state , all counties in the state and the state police could be commandeered by him under martial law. The National guard can be used as law enforcement by the governor without violating the Posse Comitatus Act: And that is precisely what Trump would have done. He isn't about diplomacy or reifying peace between Black protesters and those who oppress them. HIs approach is to automatically go on the defensive and crack heads or kill people who are protesting valid grievances.

Look, I get frustration.

No.
Great answer, I am proud of you! Neither do I. So why do you call me a racist when I don't believe in the concept of race?

Look, I get frustration.

No.
Great answer, I am proud of you! Neither do I. So why do you call me a racist when I don't believe in the concept of race?

Been following politics since 1980........gotta say..........the one constant through all the years this is the prolific head scratcher is, why the fuck do blacks vote for the DUMS if it isn't for handouts? Every years for 50 years, they vote DUM and every time, get a bigger knobby cucumber every time!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: In south Philly now, these meatheads are literally fishing out of potholes!!!
Just what the fuck does "fishing out of potholes "mean? I know you don't mean that literally. And BTW, tuck this in the back of your mind: 75% of Blacks live ABOVE the poverty level.

Look, I get frustration.

No.
Because you insist Trump is a racist and your solution is to vote for a narcissist who has demonstrated repeatedly that she cares not for the social advancement of Blacks.
By default you fall back on sound bites.

Last edited:

The only way to prevent crime is with a strong enough deterrent. There was no deterrent in Ferguson or Baltimore where the police were instructed to give the rioters some space to carry out their destruction.

What did the blacks have to lose when they tried to rent from Comrade Trump and his dad years ago. They had a signal to keep them from renting an apartment. The Feds figured it out and slammed them. But Comrade Trump lies about it now.

No, that is false.

The feds were trying to setup people for discrimination lawsuits. Trump's father had a policy not to rent to people on welfare. Knowing that, the state sent out black agents posing as welfare people looking to rent apartments which they were refused.

Trump fought the charges and even tried to countersue the government for 100 million dollars.

Look, I get frustration.

No.
Because you insist Trump is a racist and solution is to vote for a narcissist who has demonstrated repeatedly that she cares not for the social advancement of Blacks.
By default you fall back on sound bites.

He lives on talking points

We don't want the poor to get the kind of education that the rich get.

That's exactly it.

If union public schools taught kids about investments, compound interest, staying out of debt, they would be creating little conservatives. That's the last thing Democrats want in our public schools. Sure, if you want to learn about those things, you can go to college if you can afford it. But until that time, keep letting kids think that the only way to success is to make a hit rap song or be very good at basketball. Because if you're not born the right color, not born into the right family, not born in the right neighborhood, you stand no chance at success in life.

Politicians and celebrities are well heeled enough to spend their own money to send their kids to private schools and they do so for security purposes. Their kids are more vulnerable in regards to being targets for kidnappers seeking ransoms. It isn't because the private school is better than the top public schools in academic pursuits but pvt schools seem to be more secure.

They do? How?

I went to a private school and their security was no more or less than any public school.

The only way to prevent crime is with a strong enough deterrent. There was no deterrent in Ferguson or Baltimore where the police were instructed to give the rioters some space to carry out their destruction.

Older black women asking the police for help, so sad, that these leftists favor the thugs:eusa_wall:

a disconnect between those who are concerned about crime and those worried about police reform, reports the Washington Post. Neither group was aware the other one was meeting.

About 40 people, most of them older black women, gathered in a West Baltimore church basement to ask police to return order to their community.

A gas station owner whose parking lot had been taken over by loiterers begged for help; a 17-year old was also fatally shot there. Another man asked about the foot patrol officers that were promised to the community.

Arlene Fisher, a 67-year-old social worker, said more policing is necessary because corner stores are asking to stay open 24 hours.

Read more: Baltimore Residents Beg Police To Protect Their Neighborhoods

What did the blacks have to lose when they tried to rent from Comrade Trump and his dad years ago. They had a signal to keep them from renting an apartment. The Feds figured it out and slammed them. But Comrade Trump lies about it now.

No, that is false.

The feds were trying to setup people for discrimination lawsuits. Trump's father had a policy not to rent to people on welfare. Knowing that, the state sent out black agents posing as welfare people looking to rent apartments which they were refused.

Trump fought the charges and even tried to countersue the government for 100 million dollars.

No, I just read his unauthorized biographers true version of that and the countersuit failed and Trump and his father had had to make changes to their rental policies. They had been disciminating by denying apartments to blacks.

Trump insists nothing happened, but he and dad fought harder than any landlord in NY to keep blacks out. But "What the hell do you have to lose?"

No, that is false.

No, I just read his unauthorized biographers true version of that and the countersuit failed and Trump and his father had had to make changes to their rental policies. They had been disciminating by denying apartments to blacks.

Trump insists nothing happened, but he and dad fought harder than any landlord in NY to keep blacks out. But "What the hell do you have to lose?"

He and Dad?..how long ago was that? who'd want to rent to people on welfare? Did NBC have a racist, on the premiere show, on their network for 14 yrs?:uhh: Donald J Trump didn't became a "racist" until he was running for president ..funny how that works:eusa_think:

Correct, they didn't get the lawsuit, but the point is that they didn't get charged either.

The settlement was that they had to advertise their apartments in some Urban league paper or something like that. The Trump's stated they were pleased with the out-of-court settlement because the government didn't pursue forcing Trump to rent to welfare people. They were able to keep that policy. Because it was out of court, there are no records if any fines, payments or penalties were assessed to the Trumps or what that cost might have been if any. If there were, I think they would have continued the fight because they never discriminated because of race--only discriminated against those on public assistance white or black.

We are talking about Ferguson. Protesting against police oppression and malfeasance is not a crime. The real crime occurred when the nearly all white government of Ferguson made laws and policies that impacted the Black community negatively. Americans of ANY race would rebel against such tyranny. In fact the blueprint for BLM was drawn during the Revolutionary War. The Ferguson protests were rather peaceful by comparison,,doncha think?

Forum List

Back