Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Yeah, but I'm a libertarian and so far you've named exactly zero postions I have that are conservative and are not libertarian. Yet you're sexually aroused on a constant basis by calling me a right winger, a conservative and a Republican. As I pointed out, you force it into virtually every post.

You have a fantasy of going through the woods and running into a couple Republicans who say, "Let's just you just drop them pants" and "squeal like a pig," don't you? You do it over and over and over. It's beyond a point, it's a complete obsession with you. It's a sexual fixation that I have to be a conservative Republican.

Frankly you're creepy

You know, kaz...if you claimed you were a flaming liberal, you'd STILL be an idiot....I really don't give a fuck HOW you label yourself...am moron like you would still be a moron.

.....and as father and grandfather, your sexual connotations are indeed creepy....find yourself a lamppost to hump.

I really don't give a fuck HOW you label yourself

L-i-a-r. You have a gay obsession with telling me I'm a right winger/conservative/Republican. Nobody obsessively tells someone who they think they are if they don't give a fuck. Think about it man, even you can't be that dumb.

Kaz, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican , you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican, you're a Republican

Um ... no, I don't really give a shit, kaz, can't you tell?

I can tell you're a butt hurt obsessed fag, sure

Yes, the term Aryan brotherhood aptly describes the festering RW cancers lying dormant in the core o the GOP. The party you have adopted so gleefully is full of fear mongering "Christian" radicals. They are armed to the teeth and they hate Jews, Blacks and anyone else who isn't a RW White male or a sympathizer.

Your subtle reference to the late Senator Byrd is a bit dated and presumptive. He recanted his racist past publicly and followed that with positive actions to show he meant it. The racists ensconced within, or, supporting the GOP have not recanted and are threatening violence if their Great White RW hope fails. If that happens and they know you are a JEW, you'd better head for the nearest Democrat shelter.
Robert Byrd was Klan recruiter but he recanted..lol ..Donald Trump has never had any connection to any white supremacist group and had the number one show on NBC for years but now all of the sudden he's a racist you're laughable with your stupid talking points while there may be some very few white supremacist groups.The Jew hates has shifted to the leftist as they side with the islamo-facist and demonize the Jews in Israel who only want to live their lives...You Marxist scum are the Jews worst enemy..learn something instead of running your dumbass mouth
!

I can see that anyone countering a Jew like you might tend to hate them…. You are the poster boy for stirring up Jewish Hate.

Thank God there are other JEWs who offset your dumbass

Secular Jews support the G-d less leftist. Orthodox, religious, Jews vote 70% to 80% republican...Notice you completely ignored the fact that the leftist side with the islamo-fasct in an attempt to destroy Israel, which wouldn't happen unless millions of Israeli Jews were slaughter. You'd support the slaughter ...You're joke and a fraud

]

Most American Jews vote Democrat.

Not religious Jews, secular, leftist Jews..Get it straight
A Jew is a Jew; just ask a Nazi.

You can't convict anybody in this country unless they clearly broke a law.

I suspect you know that is a lie but you said it anyway!
Hundreds of prisoners on death row were wrongfully convicted

Also, you on the left constantly bring up people being unarmed. The law does not state an officer or citizen can only use deadly force only if the opponent is armed. If I take a walk to the store tonight, and three younger bigger guys attack me for no reason, I have every legal right to pull my gun and kill all three, and there is nothing anybody can do to me.

I guess that depends on which state you live in. But in either case, nothing you have said justifies shooting an unarmed man in the back while he is running away or one lying on the ground with his hands up. And although Tamir Rice had a toy replica of what looked like a real gun the circumstances and timing of the shooting is troubling. That is why Rice's family was awarded 6 million dollars.

pundits said:
A surveillance video without audio of the shooting was released by police on November 26 after pressure from the public and Rice's family.[16] It showed Rice pacing around the park, occasionally extending his right arm with what could be the replica gun in his hand, assuming the same stance and posture, that is typically used when handling a real firearm. The video briefly shows Rice talking on a cellphone, and sitting at a picnic table in a gazebo. A patrol car moves at high speed across the park lawn and then stops abruptly by the gazebo. Loehmann then jumps out of the car and immediately shoots Rice from a distance of less than 10 feet (3.0 m).[20][21][27] According to Judge Ronald B. Adrine in a judgement entry on the case "this court is still thunderstruck by how quickly this event turned deadly.... On the video the zone car containing Patrol Officers Loehmann and Garmback is still in the process of stopping when Rice is shot

In every single case where an officer was found within his justification to use deadly force, the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police. Solution to stop police shootings? Listen to the orders of the police. A simple solution for us conservatives, much too hard for liberals to figure out.

That is another lie.

Shooting a man who was lying down with his hands up? (Opinion) - CNN.com

Woman records horrific scene after boyfriend is fatally shot by police | New York Post

I guess that depends on which state you live in. But in either case, nothing you have said justifies shooting an unarmed man in the back while he is running away or one lying on the ground with his hands up. And although Tamir Rice had a toy replica of what looked like a real gun the circumstances and timing of the shooting is troubling. That is why Rice's family was awarded 6 million dollars.

No, the Rice family was awarded that money for political purposes. The majority of people in Cleveland are black. As for people who were "unjustly" shot by a police officer, those officers have been or will be charged. Others in past incidents might even be serving prison terms already.

What we are talking about are the justified shootings by a police officer which are a huge majority. They did no wrong according to the law. Just like the Cleveland police officer went according to the law.

I suspect you know that is a lie but you said it anyway!
Hundreds of prisoners on death row were wrongfully convicted

What did I lie about? While I can't go through each case, the people involved were charged with a crime. They had their day in court. That's the way our justice system works. But you can't charge somebody with a crime when you have no evidence that a crime was committed.

I suppose it is a natural knee-jerk reaction to assume incompetent or unqualified teachers are responsible for failing schools but a closer look doesn't bear that out. Teachers don't control the curricula, tests or standards, they just have to work with whatever materials they are given and do it in a certain time frame.
Teachers are often ineffective because they are forced to work with ineffective curricula, textbooks and worksheets, not because they lack teaching ability or knowledge. Often those shortcomings come about due to budgetary cuts implemented by Republicans who don't seem to place much value on education.

In contrast, other developed nations are for more pro education than Americans are. Our best students are outperformed in virtually every discipline involving science, chemistry and math at every level by Asians, Europeans and East Indians. Even African Immigrants have become the most educated group in Britain as well as America.
Vouchers didn't make that happen.

Yes, and believe it or not, America spends more per capita on students than any other of those nations you mentioned.

And how are Republicans responsible for cutting anything when schools are funded by the city or town which are all Democrats? Those people can pay anything they desire into their school system.

Of course teachers aren't the only reason for failed schools. The parent has much to do with that as well. But if their problem (as you stated) are tests, curricula and textbooks, why do other schools do okay with the same material?

I suppose it is a natural knee-jerk reaction to assume incompetent or unqualified teachers are responsible for failing schools but a closer look doesn't bear that out. Teachers don't control the curricula, tests or standards, they just have to work with whatever materials they are given and do it in a certain time frame.
Teachers are often ineffective because they are forced to work with ineffective curricula, textbooks and worksheets, not because they lack teaching ability or knowledge. Often those shortcomings come about due to budgetary cuts implemented by Republicans who don't seem to place much value on education.

In contrast, other developed nations are for more pro education than Americans are. Our best students are outperformed in virtually every discipline involving science, chemistry and math at every level by Asians, Europeans and East Indians. Even African Immigrants have become the most educated group in Britain as well as America.

Yes, and believe it or not, America spends more per capita on students than any other of those nations you mentioned.

And how are Republicans responsible for cutting anything when schools are funded by the city or town which are all Democrats? Those people can pay anything they desire into their school system.

Of course teachers aren't the only reason for failed schools. The parent has much to do with that as well. But if their problem (as you stated) are tests, curricula and textbooks, why do other schools do okay with the same material?
The efficiency of schooling in other nations isn't because of vouchers. What ever that formula is, we need to steal it and disseminate it to failing schools. And I see you overlooked that part where i mentioned how those foreign students out perform our top students in the key academic disciplines. Another phenomenon for you to wrestle with is that the top performing nation's kids spend more time in school at less cost. They are not distracted by sports and extracurricular activates…HMMM do you see where that leads?

The efficiency of schooling in other nations isn't because of vouchers. What ever that formula is, we need to steal it and disseminate it to failing schools. And I see you overlooked that part where i mentioned how those foreign students out perform our top students in the key academic disciplines. Another phenomenon for you to wrestle with is that the top performing nation's kids spend more time in school at less cost. They are not distracted by sports and extracurricular activates…HMMM do you see where that leads?

About ten years ago or so our city had yet another tax increase levy for our schools. After three times, it finally passed.

Sometime later, they sent the citizens a little pamphlet explaining where that money went and how they 'thought" it would improve our schools.

Turns out all the administration went to six figure salaries. The tenured teachers not far behind them.

Yes there is a lot of waste with taxpayer money in schools. Okay, if I have to pay for your kid to get educated, can't you at the very least provide the transportation for them?

Nope. Our money goes to football and baseball fields. Our money goes to school busses and field trips. Our money goes for theaters, swimming pools, basketball courts and football games.

At least in our schools around here, every time a teacher actually spends their summer vacation attending school themselves and eventually earns another degree, they get an automatic raise whether they are teaching ABCs or calculus.

Poor, unemployed, blacks, they are just trying to make it in life, by gunning down each other...Half-wit

Does not answer my question about WHO is cheering that blacks are killing one another in some cities....But I DO understand that you have no answer except spewing whatever you heard from Rush or Sean.

Ignoring, not cheering, where did i say cheering?:dunno:

Last edited:
Robert Byrd was Klan recruiter but he recanted..lol ..Donald Trump has never had any connection to any white supremacist group and had the number one show on NBC for years but now all of the sudden he's a racist you're laughable with your stupid talking points while there may be some very few white supremacist groups.The Jew hates has shifted to the leftist as they side with the islamo-facist and demonize the Jews in Israel who only want to live their lives...You Marxist scum are the Jews worst enemy..learn something instead of running your dumbass mouth
!

I can see that anyone countering a Jew like you might tend to hate them…. You are the poster boy for stirring up Jewish Hate.

Secular Jews support the G-d less leftist. Orthodox, religious, Jews vote 70% to 80% republican...Notice you completely ignored the fact that the leftist side with the islamo-fasct in an attempt to destroy Israel, which wouldn't happen unless millions of Israeli Jews were slaughter. You'd support the slaughter ...You're joke and a fraud

]

You're an islamonazi sympathizer, like most leftist, you sympathize with those who want the destruction of Israel..you're the Nazi.

You're an islamonazi sympathizer, like most leftist, you sympathize with those who want the destruction of Israel..you're the Nazi.

Go have a bagel....and then take a nap.....LOL

It's just more leftist BS, the Dems think government money fixes everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

]

Frankly son, I don't give a damn about Israel. I am an American. I would prefer my tax dollars go towards helping my fellow Americans and NOT to Israeli causes. But I don't care about Europe or the ME either. I guess I am just partial to home, country mom and apple pie!

]

Frankly son, I don't give a damn about Israel. I am an American. I would prefer my tax dollars go towards helping my fellow Americans and NOT to Israeli causes. But I don't care about Europe or the ME either. I guess I am just partial to home, country mom and apple pie!

I'm sure ..you seem to care an awful lot about blacks in Ethiopia..You also care more about illegals than you do any Americans, and why do you want to ship in 650,000 more muslims from the war torn middle east?:dunno:You don't care about Americans at all...You only care about your ideology

I'm sure ..you seem to care an awful lot about blacks in Ethiopia..You also care more about illegals than you do any Americans, and why do you want to ship in 650,000 more muslims from the war torn middle east?:dunno:You don't care about Americans at all...You only care about your ideology
I don't know where you got the nerve to tell me what I think or what I want but you can stick it up your ass. The only country I owe allegiance to is the United States of America. I served and went to war for my country. Have you?

I don't know where you got the nerve to tell me what I think or what I want but you can stick it up your ass. The only country I owe allegiance to is the United States of America. I served and went to war for my country. Have you?

You're a puppet of the left...why do you want all those muslims imported here?...Why don't you want to obey the laws of this country? Why do you favor illegals over American citizens?

You're a puppet of the left...why do you want all those muslims imported here?...Why don't you want to obey the laws of this country? Why do you favor illegals over American citizens?
Have you served this country in uniform.? Have you put your life on the line to defend America? I have. Until you do the same STFU. You don't have the qualifications to judge me or my patriotism. But I sure can judge YOURS.

Have you served this country in uniform.? Have you put your life on the line to defend America? I have. Until you do the same STFU. You don't have the qualifications to judge me or my patriotism. But I sure can judge YOURS.

Easy to judge you by the stupid things you spew. Idiot.

LOL....Your an anti- American, leftist, piece of crap..you demonstrate it throughout this board every time you post..why do you love foreign muslims more than you do American Christians? Are you like Obama's favorite soldier Bowe Bergdahl? Why do you approve of giving Iran billions to kill our soldiers and develop intercontinental ballistic missiles? why are you in favor of open borders? Do you have a problem with national security :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back