Trump Wanted So Stay In Office. Long Live Trump.

CNN was the "Source"? End of story.
CNN also Quoted Trump many times, that doesn’t mean they endorsed what he said. All news agencies have forums where various opinions are expressed. You’ll only get an agency’s consensus expressions on any topics if it’s an editorial and expressly says something like, “ the following are the views of CNN“; or the like from any news agency.

CNN also Quoted Trump many times, that doesn’t mean they endorsed what he said. All news agencies have forums where various opinions are expressed. You’ll only get an agency’s consensus expressions on any topics if it’s an editorial and expressly says something like, “ the following are the views of CNN“; or the like from any news agency.
Or you could listen to Fox ,they do that all the time making it sound like the news.

Correct ,they admitted in court that they were an entertainment network.
Like, they’re just comedians so they can’t be held accountable for making up shit and pretending it’s real.
It they just renamed the outfit to Farce News, at least dullards who fall for their shit would have a fighting chance.

Correct ,they admitted in court that they were an entertainment network.
Just look it up…..it seems to be a pretty universal defense every-time they are sued. They know the lies but it’s good for business.

Isn't that sad.
Fix News like Trump and every other fraud found out long ago that the singular truth is often too painful to hear. There are a hundred ways to lie making you popular with people who just want to hear their version of reality.

Our civilization is at risk of you don't vote for Trump.

I agree , trump is a threat to civilization. I thought about that poor couple in Scotland that trump victimized. Not only was he dishonest and downright mean to them. I'm sure the water crisis was done intentionally to try to make them sell out. Sabotage, just like he did to Biden's presidency. Not only not wishing him well and assisting him to take over but he did everything he could to make sure Biden was almost overwhelmed by everything he left him. He didn't realize Biden was such a hard worker and would turn it around into a success story that was real and stable.

Last edited:
I agree , trump is a threat to civilization. I thought about that poor couple in Scotland that trump victimized. Not only was he dishonest and downright mean to them. I'm sure the water crisis was done intentionally to try to make them sell out. Sabotage, just like he did to Biden's presidency. Not only not wishing him well and assisting him to take over but he did everything he could to make sure Biden was almost overwhelmed by everything he left him. He didn't realize Biden was such a hard worker and would turn it around into a success story that was real and stable.
Exactly….Biden is the same guy Obama chose as hi#ps running mate to get legislation passed. He’s still doing it. Few have passed as much legislation in their first two years. It’s what the right is afraid of. They wanted a do nothing Bush, and incompetent Trump and run through their tax cuts. Everything else is for show.

Forum List

Back