Trump Wanted So Stay In Office. Long Live Trump.

So, you actually believe that Trump would be unable to get out of any debt incurred without donations from his supporters? Jesus!

View attachment 919453
No , he'd rather have somebody else pay his debts. He is used to using people. Throughout his lifetime he's victimized hundreds of thousands of people , if not millions ,what's a few million more.

What do candy bars have to do with anything?
I wonder what he meant too.trump recently said illegal.drugs were so cheap they could be bought for the price of a candy bar. He is wrong about that. But they are cheaper more like the cost of a six pack of beer or the cost of a pack of cigarettes. I still don' make the connection.between that and getting others to pay his bills.

So, you actually believe that Trump would be unable to get out of any debt incurred without donations from his supporters? Jesus!

View attachment 919453
Regardless of whether he needs it or not, Trump never misses an opportunity to grift his minions. It’s obvious, he could say anything and his bozos believe him. They’ve died for him….I suspect they think of it as a tithing….so it doesn’t matter, he‘ll take money and scam anyone, like he’s always done. Geesus, he’s a perpetual liar and conn artist.

This is from Trump's Social Media. It tells his state of mind before the 2020 elections, during and after, to this day.

😂😅😃😂

Trump says he has been treated worse than Abraham Lincoln, who was assassinated,” the Biden campaign account archly pointed out.

Olbermann responded: “There’s always the hope.”

😂😅😃😂

Trump says he has been treated worse than Abraham Lincoln, who was assassinated,” the Biden campaign account archly pointed out.

If it were to happen , hopefully it will be by the hands of one of his former disgruntled employees or associates. Not by a Democrat , they'd never live it down.

This is from Trump's Social Media. It tells his state of mind before the 2020 elections, during and after, to this day.

Forum List

Back