Trump vs. Hillary

Damn what a debacle....

Maybe it's time to start hoping Obama declares martial law and maintains power after all :rofl:

:boobies:

It make you wish George W. Bush had done it instead!

Also who am I voting for!?!

Those voting for Clinton are telling me Trump and those voting for Trump are saying Clinton, so can you help me because I an CONfused....?

( No, I am not confused but this election cycle make me wish I was born during Stalin time and had died in one of those Russian Prisions, well maybe not that bad but close! )

• Banned
Damn what a debacle....

Maybe it's time to start hoping Obama declares martial law and maintains power after all :rofl:

Those voting for Clinton are telling me Trump and those voting for Trump are saying Clinton, so can you help me because I an CONfused....?

( No, I am not confused but this election cycle make me wish I was born during Stalin time and had died in one of those Russian Prisions, well maybe not that bad but close! )
Hmm.... :eusa_think:

Damn what a debacle....

Hmm.... :eusa_think:

Don't think so hard because i can smell the smoke!!!:blowup:

Forum List

Back