Trump Vow: I'll Run From Prison If Convicted

If Trump is the Republican candidate and is running from prison, I will vote for him. The only Democrat I MIGHT consider at this time for President is RFK Jr. I need to learn more about him if by chance he becomes the Democratic candidate.

What a fool you are. Wasting your vote on criminals and crazies.

And you wonder why your country is all fucked up.

What a fool you are. Wasting your vote on criminals and crazies.

And you wonder why your country is all fucked up.
in my opinion based on evidence from the House committees investigations now in process we have a criminal, Joe Biden, sitting in the Oval Office right now.

It is unclear what would happen if Trump won while incarcerated, however, since there is no precedent for that occurring in a major federal election. Some scholars have suggested that he could pardon himself immediately upon taking office.

Wow, wouldn't that be something - a convicted criminal running for president. I can't imagine what the rest of the world must think of us. I think that Trump must know that he will be convicted. The founding fathers never anticipated a Donald Trump. What do you think?
If he is convicted and imprisoned in Georgia, he cannot pardon himself. Neither can the Republican governor of Georgia.

Forum List

Back