Trump Vow: I'll Run From Prison If Convicted

We don't even have to test the doctrine that a sovereign can't pardon himself, which isn't spelled out in the constitution. But rely on the constitution itself.

The pardon power of the president is based on Article II, Section 2, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution, which provides: The President ... shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of impeachment.

Trump was impeached for his actions on January 6th. Therefore no president can pardon Trump for the crimes he was impeached for.
Both impeachments are in the process of being voided.

Russia is better than democrats.
North Korea is better than democrats. North Korea is so much better that a black guy in our military defected.
Interesting position to take. Especially since you choose to stay here, rather than go someplace better.

Interesting position to take. Especially since you choose to stay here, rather than go someplace better.
We aren't quite the hard-core communist nation democrats are fashioning. Besides, it is my hope that someone as honest as Putin would come here and remove the democrat poison.

So you dream is to make the US a laughing stock of the world by voting for a convicted criminal..

It would show that Americans lack the ability to run themselves because people like you believe misinformation from sources foreign and domestic..

And you want to celebrate that...
LOL. The country is already a laughing stock. We've got an incognitive president who appoints people like this to his administration, getting caught stealing luggage multiple times:

th

Both impeachments are in the process of being voided.
An impeachment can't be "voided" A future congress may choose to ignore it, or pretend it didn't happen, but it's a permanent part of history and law.

Republicans are just embarrassed that Trump was impeached as many times as all other presidents combined.

We aren't quite the hard-core communist nation democrats are fashioning. Besides, it is my hope that someone as honest as Putin would come here and remove the democrat poison.
You really love Putin that much. Someone who murders his political opponents in order to stay in power?
And sacrifices his own people like cannon fodder.

LOL. The country is already a laughing stock. We've got an incognitive president who appoints people like this to his administration, getting caught stealing luggage multiple times:
Trump appointed people who stole Millions of Dollars, and not just luggage.

Your entire post comes across as incredibly shallow and self-absorbed. Not a single word about her abilities, or accomplishments, just vague, shallow, personal criticisms of her charisma, or lack thereof.

What exactly has she done that has so disappointed you other than being black and a woman? …
What abilities? What accomplishments?

Questions about Biden’s age and condition make it very important that the Democratic Vice Presidential candidate be seen to be ready to take over. V.P. Harris has never distinguished herself in any positive way since she has been in office. She has not shown she has political appeal, nor a deep understanding of how to talk to American working people. She has had little responsibility (except on the border issue where she has been passive and almost invisible) and she has shown herself mostly inarticulate (often speaking at a High School level on important issues).

“Popularity” matters, as does a convincing manner when addressing the problems of the nation. She has neither. Here is a recent article on her polling numbers — which are poorer than most other VPs at this stage — which presents an objective view. It is from the Sacramento Bee, a liberal Pulitzer Award winning Northern California newspaper:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/election/presidential-election/article277246198.html

I think if Biden were forced to withdraw early during the campaign, she should not be the Democratic Presidential candidate. The Democrats have sort of painted themselves into a corner, since it is assumed Biden and Harris will both be running again and no serious primary challenges are planned.

In a choice between Trump & any other Republican V.P. Candidate vs. Biden & Harris, I would vote for Biden and Harris, since I am convinced another Trump triumph would be a disaster for the nation. I’m just not happy about this situation — which I fear could prove disastrous if Biden starts to really lose it, as Republican Mitch McConnell did recently.

P.S. Your accusation that I am disappointed in Harris because “she is a black woman” is really scummy liberalism at its worst. I voted for Obama in 2008 and have nothing whatever against Harris’s racial background. Why on earth do you feel it necessary to say such a dumb thing?

Last edited:
A Democrat party so corrupt and fearful of dissent or opposition, they feel the need to imprison opposing candidates. Can you imagine that? Sadly with the dirtbag Democrats, I can.
(Most) Democrats truly are the scum of the earth.

In a choice between Trump & any other Republican V.P. Candidate vs. Biden & Harris, I would vote for Biden and Harris, since I am convinced another Trump triumph would be a disaster for the nation.
I believe our enemies will go all out to interfere in the election through social media and forums like this one, to help Trump, and through that bring about utter chaos, and even civil war in America.

After all, I can't believe that many loyal Americans would think it's a good idea to divide the nation.

You do the same thing

Not at all.
Both halves of the country have a right to try to elect their choice of candidate.
The republicans are not trying to deprive the democrats of their candidate, as the democrats are trying to do.
You campaign and get votes.
You do not illegally impeach or indict in order to prevent voting.

<sob> But…..but
What about Hunters Laptop?

:206:

Obviously the point is we illegally totally took over the Ukraine, through illegal bribes, and brought down the legal government that had been fairly elected in 2010, and there has not been a fair election since, because we had all the ethnic Russian politicians murdered, imprisoned, or exiled.

An impeachment can't be "voided" A future congress may choose to ignore it, or pretend it didn't happen, but it's a permanent part of history and law.

Republicans are just embarrassed that Trump was impeached as many times as all other presidents combined.

An impeachment that does not then get validated by a conviction, is itself a crime.

Forum List

Back