Trump Voted For Obama

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
TRUMP 2008:

Registered Democrat.

Supported Hillary in the primaries, both vocally and financially. “I’ve known her and her husband for years, and I really like them both a lot!”

Hated Bush: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.” "The rest of the world hates us."

Demanded impeachment of Bush: "It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing." "He lied. He got us into the war with lies."

Opposed surge.

Cut and run liberal: "You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"

Pro abortion: “I’m very pro-choice.” “It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.” “I am pro-choice in every respect”. Would not ban partial birth abortions.

Pro gun control.

Pro universal healthcare.

Pro gays in the military: “It would not disturb me.”

There can be no doubt Donald Trump voted for Barack Obama.

The documentation please.

You really have no clue of the machinations of business relations.

TRUMP 2008:

Registered Democrat.

Supported Hillary in the primaries, both vocally and financially. “I’ve known her and her husband for years, and I really like them both a lot!”

Hated Bush: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.” "The rest of the world hates us."

Demanded impeachment of Bush: "It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing." "He lied. He got us into the war with lies."

Opposed surge.

Cut and run liberal: "You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"

Pro abortion: “I’m very pro-choice.” “It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.” “I am pro-choice in every respect”. Would not ban partial birth abortions.

Pro gun control.

so? so did I-----the first time

I like how you asked for proof like you care and before given what you asked for you baked in an excuse that everything is ok if you're a business man.

Principals? Pbbt...Businessman!
Fraud? Hey, thats business for ya
Lying? B.U.S....iness

The tards on this forum have convicted other people of voting for Obama on far, far less evidence.

Want to see?

I like how you asked for proof like you care and before given what you asked for you baked in an excuse that everything is ok if you're a business man.

Lying? B.U.S....iness

Business is business. Whoever you may support, you play both sides.

Lying? B.U.S....iness

See? Everything is cool when you say its for Business so why ask for proof when you already have the bullshit excuse for why Trump has supported the evil you are against?

I have provided the documentation in bulk. All of the bullet points I listed above have been heavily documented by me. I'm sure you've seen it.

And you have a lot of fucking nerve asking for evidence when you have convicted people of voting for Obama with ZERO evidence:

The Jew in me has an ingrained wariness of purported leaders who intend to govern in the first person singular. From Pharaoh on down, such messianic impulses generally doesn’t turn out well for us.

And yet you voted for Obama. Twice.

IF I was a billionaire businessman, I would vote for a corporatist, too. Probably

Donald Trump wrote:

"As of October of 2008, the U.S. government reported a $237 billion deficit. The good news is that Obama seems to be well aware of the situation. His comments have led me to believe that he understands how the economy works on a comprehensive level. He has also surrounded himself with very competent people, and that’s the mark of a strong leader. I have confidence he will do his best, and we have someone who is serious about resolving the problems we have and will be facing in the future."

The tards on this forum have convicted other people of voting for Obama on far, far less evidence.

Want to see?

No. I want to see the hard evidence of Trump voting for Obama.
He said he did. He said he fell for the "hope and change" bullshit he was promising, basically.

Glenn Beck? Pffft.

Trump: I Never Voted For Clinton, Obama; Did Vote Bush Twice

Lying? B.U.S....iness

See? Everything is cool when you say its for Business so why ask for proof when you already have the bullshit excuse for why Trump has supported the evil you are against?

what "evil" ? trump expressed his reasonable opinions at the time he expressed them

TRUMP 2008:

Registered Democrat.

Opposed surge.

Pro gun control.

RINO.

As usual.

I have provided the documentation in bulk. All of the bullet points I listed above have been heavily documented by me. I'm sure you've seen it.

And you have a lot of fucking nerve asking for evidence when you have convicted people of voting for Obama with ZERO evidence:

The Jew in me has an ingrained wariness of purported leaders who intend to govern in the first person singular. From Pharaoh on down, such messianic impulses generally doesn’t turn out well for us.

And yet you voted for Obama. Twice.

Oh please. Everything you write here sings praise to Obama and the Democrats.

How ludicrous.

Donald Trump 2008 wrote:

"As of October of 2008, the U.S. government reported a $237 billion deficit. The good news is that Obama seems to be well aware of the situation. His comments have led me to believe that he understands how the economy works on a comprehensive level. He has also surrounded himself with very competent people, and that’s the mark of a strong leader. I have confidence he will do his best, and we have someone who is serious about resolving the problems we have and will be facing in the future."

it was both 'nice' and reasonable for Trump to express the above in 2008 (for Trump----really kinda extra nice)

Want to see?

No. I want to see the hard evidence of Trump voting for Obama.
He said he did. He said he fell for the "hope and change" bullshit he was promising, basically.

And now he's ripped off Obama's slogan just like Melania did with Michelles speech and Republicans love it

Trump isn't even a RINO. You have to be a Republican first.

During the Bush years, he was a registered Democrat. And during every key political battle, he was on the opposite side of conservatives. He was in the liberal trenches.

He opposed the surge. He opposed the war. He wanted Bush impeached. He wanted us to cut and run from Iraq. Every conservative who was in the trenches fighting for the surge, supporting the war and our troops, and supporting Bush should be aware that Trump was fighting against them the entire time.

Of course he voted for Obama. It's obvious. Obama's number one promise during his campaign was that he was going to cut and run from Iraq, just like Trump wanted.

"You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"

Forum List

Back