Trump violates the Espionage Act of 1917!

Several legal minds feel that he committed a felony. The Justice Department will find out.
Let's see. In order for that to happen, wouldn't national security have to be at risk, and in order for that to be the case, wouldn't there have to be classified information at risk? If that is the case, are we not then admitting that Hillary's deleted emails (the ones to which Trump was clearly referring, and the ones that she repeatedly insisted were solely personal in nature) really DID contain classified information and:

1. She then lied and obstructed justice.
2. Her carelessness with classified data resulted in actual damage being done to American national security.

I mean, if you're going to throw the treason charge around so cavalierly, it would behoove us to make sure we know the ramifications of doing so.

With the knee jerk reaction that liberals have had to Trump's comment they totally failed to realize the corner they were painting themselves into. Trump has to be laughing his ass off at both the Clinton camp but also at the liberal media and liberals in general. They've got a candidate and Party leadership that combine an amazing amount of sleaziness and incompetence into the same package...a package they now have to "sell" to the American electorate!

His uncurable inability to shut his mouth and think instead is why Donald is going to get the worst beating in 200 years in the election.

Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

The FBI needs to begin its investigation immediately!

Little up Francis. He did none of the sort fucko. He made a joke. Anyone with a brain could figure that out.

However the Dimocrats broke the law by aiding and abiding an illegal immigrant who was order to leave the country!

Really? There are dozens of security people, past and present, that think otherwise. Well, his stupidity has assured that he will go back to bankruptcies and not paying contractors after November.

"The fact is Comrade Donnie invited Russia to hack Hillary's e-mails."

^^^^ This

I hope the DNC insists that he is investigated for espionage after the Convention.
You bet they need to push very hard
Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

Bullshit....

First, Hillary said that none of them were official business. Only personal emails. If Russia has them and they prove to be highly damaging, Hillary will be guilty of espionage.

Second, Trump didn't tell anyone to hack the emails. He said turn them over if you have them.

Third, he was obviously joking. When he said the media would reward Russia for turning her emails over, he was joking. Making fun of the media because they claim Putin is trying to help Trump win election by leaking emails from the DNC, without any proof whatsoever.

THIS IS PRETTY DAMN PATHETIC.

Just one more illustration of the absurdity of Trump critics.

People like Jim aren't smart enough to figure out when Trump is being "tongue in cheek"! Every time he says something that's sarcastic some idiot from the Left goes apoplectic. It's rather amusing actually...

And you have your tongue in Comrade Donnie's cheek also. But it is not the one surrounding his lips.

Comrade Donnie has screwed the Goose on this one. he lost the election when he aided and urged Pooootin to commit espionage on his political opponent.

Come on Jim, be honest, if Clinton didn't have any national security e-mails on her server, then Trump can't be guilty of treason, unless you believe Hillary had classified e-mails on her server, then that would also make Hillary a traitor. Can you explain yourself? Is Hillary lying?

Don't answer it Jim, avoid it because we caught you. LOL!!!!! You haters are fun to watch.

:lol: :lol: Violates espionage act? Ohhhh lawwddddddd! :lol:

Trump just trolled the shit out of the media with this. He got them to admit there are emails in her dump that are of national interest. Weren't they saying they were nothing but yoga and wedding emails and now suddenly there are potential emails that could risk national security?

Which one is it?

At any rate telling Russia or any other actor to release the emails if they have them isn't violating anything, but thank you for playing.

You are dead wrong and here is the exact words of your leader:

The Latest: Clinton adviser says Trump encouraging hackers
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1:05 p.m.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says that if foreign governments have the 33,000 emails deleted from Hillary Clinton's private email server, they should make them public.

"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing," Trump said. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

At a press conference Wednesday in Doral, Florida, Trump was asked whether he had any pause about asking a foreign government to hack into computers in the United States. Trump did not directly respond except to say, "That's up to the president. Let the president talk to them."

Trump complained anew that Clinton had deleted roughly 33,000 emails from her private server before turning over the rest to the Obama administration.

"That gives me a problem," Trump said. "Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those e-mails, I mean, to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He committed a Felony when he encouraged Espionage. The Justice Department must investigate. You can bet the DNC has lawyers working on this as I type. Donnie screwed the Goose on this on. He did not say in that sentence that he want them to hand over the e-mails. He said "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing."

That, my friend is TREASON!

I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing

so he didnt say hack it

he said find the already missing emails
That won't work in a court of law. His intent that the Russians should violate American law is quite clear.

no it doesnt ya stupid dupe

--LOL

what a dummy you are

Are you claiming that Hillary had a "sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence" on her server? Wouldn't that be illegal?

intent idiota....intent.

and no. but thanks for your idiocy.

His intent was to do harm to his opponent by inducing an adversary to conduct espionage. Clearly a matter that should be investigated. The Justice Department needs to look into his statement and his intent.

His intent was to do harm to his opponent by inducing an adversary to conduct espionage.

He said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Those are the emails Hillary deleted. They're about yoga times and baby showers.
Certainly nothing to do with national defence.

What inducement did he offer? What aid did he give?
Take a Midol, maybe you won't be so upset about it tomorrow?
Do you think Trump believes they are personal emails? WE ALREADY KNOW that Trump claims they were not personal emails, that she deleted them illegally because they were govt emails she refused to give to the govt....corrupt hillary meme.

SO, whether they are personal emails or not, doesn't really matter,

Trumpty Dumpty BELIEVES/ believed they are government involved emails of Sec Clinton ....he said so,

AND this morning he asked Russia to leak what he believes to be Secretary Clinton's govt emails, to the public....and they would be financially rewarded for it by the press.

THAT is an UNFIT, UNHINGED man of lawlessness imo.

Do you think Trump believes they are personal emails? WE ALREADY KNOW that Trump claims they were not personal emails, that she deleted them illegally because they were govt emails she refused to give to the govt....corrupt hillary meme.

Asking Russia to prove Hillary committed a crime and also lied about them?
I can see why liberals are upset.

trump knows he worships tyrants. and normal people on both sides of the aisle know trump is an embarrassment.

^^^^ This

I hope the DNC insists that he is investigated for espionage after the Convention.
Digital History

Bullshit....

First, Hillary said that none of them were official business. Only personal emails. If Russia has them and they prove to be highly damaging, Hillary will be guilty of espionage.

Second, Trump didn't tell anyone to hack the emails. He said turn them over if you have them.

Third, he was obviously joking. When he said the media would reward Russia for turning her emails over, he was joking. Making fun of the media because they claim Putin is trying to help Trump win election by leaking emails from the DNC, without any proof whatsoever.

People like Jim aren't smart enough to figure out when Trump is being "tongue in cheek"! Every time he says something that's sarcastic some idiot from the Left goes apoplectic. It's rather amusing actually...

And you have your tongue in Comrade Donnie's cheek also. But it is not the one surrounding his lips.

Comrade Donnie has screwed the Goose on this one. he lost the election when he aided and urged Pooootin to commit espionage on his political opponent.

Come on Jim, be honest, if Clinton didn't have any national security e-mails on her server, then Trump can't be guilty of treason, unless you believe Hillary had classified e-mails on her server, then that would also make Hillary a traitor. Can you explain yourself? Is Hillary lying?

Don't answer it Jim, avoid it because we caught you. LOL!!!!! You haters are fun to watch.
You are caught out if you really do not think he is promoting criminal behavior by a foreign enemy, whom you seem to be supporting.

Trump just trolled the shit out of the media with this. He got them to admit there are emails in her dump that are of national interest. Weren't they saying they were nothing but yoga and wedding emails and now suddenly there are potential emails that could risk national security?

Which one is it?

At any rate telling Russia or any other actor to release the emails if they have them isn't violating anything, but thank you for playing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says that if foreign governments have the 33,000 emails deleted from Hillary Clinton's private email server, they should make them public.

"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing," Trump said. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

At a press conference Wednesday in Doral, Florida, Trump was asked whether he had any pause about asking a foreign government to hack into computers in the United States. Trump did not directly respond except to say, "That's up to the president. Let the president talk to them."

Trump complained anew that Clinton had deleted roughly 33,000 emails from her private server before turning over the rest to the Obama administration.

"That gives me a problem," Trump said. "Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those e-mails, I mean, to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He committed a Felony when he encouraged Espionage. The Justice Department must investigate. You can bet the DNC has lawyers working on this as I type. Donnie screwed the Goose on this on. He did not say in that sentence that he want them to hand over the e-mails. He said "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing."

so he didnt say hack it

That won't work in a court of law. His intent that the Russians should violate American law is quite clear.
no it doesnt ya stupid dupe --LOL what a dummy you are
Of course it does. :lol:

Comrade Donald has stooped as low as any political candidate for President that I have seen since I first voted in 1976. He is an embarrassment to every American's, even the drooling cult members that worship his stupidity.

^^^^ This

Digital History

Bullshit....

Homer-Simpson-doh.gif.cf.gif

Chances are.....every one of them was classified which is why they were destroyed. The 100 or so that weren't destroyed were part of a string that Hillary’s lawyers didn’t catch....INCLUDING the Top Secret SAP communications they missed.

But of course Democrats like being able to play both ends against the middle....and be on both sides of every issue.

In other words.......people of low character.....

^^^^ This

Digital History

Bullshit....

Homer-Simpson-doh.gif.cf.gif

Chances are.....every one of them was classified which is why they were destroyed. The 100 or so that weren't destroyed were part of a string that Hillary’s lawyers didn’t catch....INCLUDING the Top Secret SAP communications they missed.

But of course Democrats like being able to play both ends against the middle....and be on both sides of every issue.

In other words.......people of low character.....

Whatever you say Comrade Mud...

intent idiota....intent.

and no. but thanks for your idiocy.

His intent was to do harm to his opponent by inducing an adversary to conduct espionage. Clearly a matter that should be investigated. The Justice Department needs to look into his statement and his intent.

His intent was to do harm to his opponent by inducing an adversary to conduct espionage.

He said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Those are the emails Hillary deleted. They're about yoga times and baby showers.
Certainly nothing to do with national defence.

What inducement did he offer? What aid did he give?
Take a Midol, maybe you won't be so upset about it tomorrow?

SO, whether they are personal emails or not, doesn't really matter,

Trumpty Dumpty BELIEVES/ believed they are government involved emails of Sec Clinton ....he said so,

AND this morning he asked Russia to leak what he believes to be Secretary Clinton's govt emails, to the public....and they would be financially rewarded for it by the press.

THAT is an UNFIT, UNHINGED man of lawlessness imo.

Asking Russia to prove Hillary committed a crime and also lied about them?
I can see why liberals are upset.

trump knows he worships tyrants. and normal people on both sides of the aisle know trump is an embarrassment.

It'll be funny when this embarrassment puts the final stake through Hillary's political heart.

the far right comrades are beginning to realize their dreams will not come true.

Trump is to the left of HRC, and they believe Trump when he lies they want him to be the Messiah so badly.

Trump is to the left of HRC, and they believe Trump when he lies they want him to be the Messiah so badly.
Who believes him? The same kind of people who believed the empty suit in 08 and 12 that was going to bring hope n change and are now believing the pants suit? The low information voter is king, as demonstrated by the main candidates.

Which one is it?

so he didnt say hack it

hey dupe

with posts like that

your stupidity is on full display

so he didnt say hack it

hey dupe

with posts like that

your stupidity is on full display

No, Comrade Donnie's stupidity is on full display each time he opens his orange lips.

so he didnt say hack it

hey dupe with posts like that your stupidity is on full display
comrade Donald jumped out of the frying pan into the fire, the blaze burns

so he didnt say hack it

hey dupe with posts like that your stupidity is on full display
comrade Donald jumped out of the frying pan into the fire, the blaze burns

comrade is a leftist term stupid

--LOL

Forum List

Back