Trump vindicated - Mueller admits no Americans involved in Russia witch hunt

LoL Mikey - your interpretation kinda sucks but carry on my wayward son!

I know. amazing what passes for logic among trumptards
Hillary is not in Trumps league when it comes to lying

No politician is
You have that backwards. Hillary is the epitome of liars.
But Hillary isn't president. Her lies don't affect us anymore.

A person who has been First Lady, State Senator, Secretary of State and ran for President TWICE, her lies don't affect us?

She is a great disturbance on the psyche of this nation.
She is an embarrassment to the USA and a dark stain on Justice and the Rule of Law. But most of all,
She is like an Albatross hanging abound the neck of the DNC and Left every which way they turn.
Shake her as much as they try, they can't get the foul stench of Hillary off their hands.
Hillary was by far the best qualified candidate for President in 2016. She would have made a much better leader than the bumbling liar we elected

But we sold out to Trumps empty promises and lies about Hillary

not "we"... 70,000 votes in 3 states... .where candidates supported by Russia -- Jill stein, and the orange one, took votes or resulted in people who said a pox on both their houses, staying home.

As of last night, it is the opinion of Rod Rosenstein that the 80,000 posts made by these Russians had no measurable effect on the outcome of the election. So whatever crimes these Russians committed, it didn't cost Hillary the race, HILLARY cost Hillary the race. If Trump was THAT BAD and she couldn't beat him, just as she couldn't beat a do-nothing unknown senator from Illinois in 2008, that's HER TOUGH LUCK. She lost, period. She couldn't beat Punxsutawney Phil in a race to be the one to predict the coming of Spring. She can't even keep her own husband's eyes and hands from wandering elsewhere in bed.

How is Trump vindicated when he's the one who has been calling Russian involvement "Fake News"??

How is Trump vindicated when he's the one who has been calling Russian involvement "Fake News"??

Because there is no evidence of him colluding with the Russians. No one gives a shit what he said. Except butt hurt libbies.

Not that this means anything to regressive liberals...

13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections

...“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference...

Except of course that is not what Muehler said.

Not surprising that the Trumpsters will lie like their Dear Leader.

The indictment doesn't vindicate Trump- it actually shows that Trump was lying all of the times that he was saying that there was no Russian interference- but it also says that none of these indicted were colluding as Russians with anyone in the Trump campaign.

That doesn't mean that there was no collusion- just not between the Trump campaign and these guys.
No liar, Mueller is in charge and it was announced just as i said it was. No worries though I stated in the op you lying scum will keep on.

Like Trump himself- you are just a liar. But then again we all know Trumpsters will say any lie to protect your Dear Leader

The indictment doesn't vindicate Trump- it actually shows that Trump was lying all of the times that he was saying that there was no Russian interference- but it also says that none of these indicted were colluding as Russians with anyone in the Trump campaign.

That doesn't mean that there was no collusion- just not between the Trump campaign and these guys.

...“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference...

No liar, Mueller is in charge and it was announced just as i said it was. No worries though I stated in the op you lying scum will keep on.

Like Trump himself- you are just a liar. But then again we all know Trumpsters will say any lie to protect your Dear Leader

:5_1_12024:

images

Rosenstein said...."There is no allegation that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity." That pretty much shoots down your Democrat talking points.

Rosenstein said...."There is no allegation that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity." The pretty much shoot down your Democrat talking points.

Rosenstein said...."There is no allegation that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity."

LOL- thanks for pointing out once again that the OP lied.

Rosenstein said that there is no allegation- in this indictment- that any American was a knowing participant- in this illegal activity.

He didn't say that no American was a knowing participant- only in this particular activity in this indictment.

Clearly Americans were involved- and even more clearly Russians were involved. Hopefully in the end Trump and his campaign will not have been involved in any collusion- but this indictment doesn't say that.

They tracked the lies during the 2016 election
Trump told ten times the lies Hillary did

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter
PolitiFact?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I know. Facts are hilarious, aren't they? Things Republicans laugh at. Oh those stupid facts. They always seem to have a liberal bias.
PolitiFact is anything but factual. They may occasionally verify a factual happening, but not often will they find fault in what libs do or say.

It is a shill for liberal liars.

Perhaps there is a reason that PolitiFact doesn't find fault with those you call liberals.
There is rarely a fault to find.
Just like most six-year-olds, they never see fault with their own actions and beliefs. Typical of most left-leaning people.

images
You're gonna starve to death if you keep eating those nothing burgers.

Rosenstein said that there is no allegation- in this indictment- that any American was a knowing participant- in this illegal activity.

He didn't say that no American was a knowing participant- only in this particular activity in this indictment.

Clearly Americans were involved- and even more clearly Russians were involved. Hopefully in the end Trump and his campaign will not have been involved in any collusion- but this indictment doesn't say that.

Hey "LOLer" So........Now an indictment that exonerates Trump is not really an indictment? I mean really, how in denial does one have to be? This is typical of the desperation coming from the left. I have noticed more and more how they have turned from facts and evidence to innuendo, what Trump 'should have' said or done, and labeling it as some kind of moral high ground. This coming from the same people who typically adhere to moral relativity. Do you even realize how full of shit you are?

Last edited:

Hey "LOLer" So........Now an indictment that exonerates Trump is not really an indictment? I mean really, how in denial does one have to be? This is typical of the desperation coming from the left. I have noticed more and more how they have turned from facts and evidence to innuendo, what Trump 'should have' said or done, and labeling it as some kind of moral high ground. This coming from the same people who typically adhere to moral relativity. Do you even realize how full of shit you are?
Simple, he's a liar.

wow...another one.

rivalsLeaveTrumpAlong.jpg

"No, you have to stand in line Filthy Don....right over there...it's not over"
\
rivalsMuellerTime.gif

LoL Mikey - your interpretation kinda sucks but carry on my wayward son!

I know. amazing what passes for logic among trumptards
trumplings

complete morons or complete denial?

i'm going with both
I'm going with bald faced liars like their Dear Leader.

What's your opinion of chronically compulsive pathological bald-faced liars like Hillary Clinton?
Hillary is not in Trumps league when it comes to lying

No politician is
But Hillary isn't president. Her lies don't affect us anymore. Trump's does. So what are you prepared to do about it?
You are a complete fool if you think Hillary's lies do not affect us anymore. Her lies will affect us for decades. Her lies have displaced our confidence in federal government far more than you can possibly imagine, that being because you suck her ass continuously, regardless of what she does.

Hillary was by far the best qualified candidate for President in 2016. She would have made a much better leader than the bumbling liar we elected

But we sold out to Trumps empty promises and lies about Hillary
Yeah, we know. The Beast was the best-qualified, smartest and most experienced person to run for public office since Pericles 2500 years ago, about the time Bernie was born.

We would be better off if Hillary had won
Then all this real collusion and deception shit would have never come to light. Yes, you fucked up liberal assholes would all be better off had she won.

Notice how the Left is quietly slinking away from this hoping noone notices as they find their next agenda podium?

Besides.....Germans never did care for those pesky Ruskies! (Only those sharp will know about this)

MuellerRosensteinNazi.jpg

LMAO- Even after Rosenclown stated the 13 Russian had NO IMPACT on the outcome of the election, MSNBC, CNN etc this morning are still saying the 13 impacted our election

-Geaux
I said that in the OP. These scum shills are traitors on my opinion and should suffer the price. Too bad the government does nothing.
It is my considered opinion that the MSM did infinitely more meddling in our election than did the Russians. The obvious bias of the MSM is undeniable even by a brain dead liberal.

FAKE NEWS is designed to fool the American public regarding what is actually happening, If anything, all the Russians did was to instigate political strife among our voters. Their efforts pale in comparison to the goddamned fake news media and other dishonest assholes on social media. I'm guessing that USMB had it's share of political weasels promoting lies as breaking news in 2016....trying in vain to cause Trump's defeat.

MSNBC and CNN are at the top of the list of networks that should be totally ignored. I catch a few of their inane newscasts just to confirm that they are still among the most egregious liars and twisters of truth known to mankind.

Between The MSM, Mexico and the corrupt DNC....the Russians were the LEAST of our election meddling concerns......

It's like worrying about one worm on an apple in the entire crop,..... while the entire orchard is on fire.

The Russians maybe influenced say, 3 votes....so for every ONE vote the Russians influenced, the DNC and Left illegally influenced....oh...some random number here..........a million

(and hence the 3 million votes claimed to be Hillary's)

Forum List

Back