Trump vindicated - Mueller admits no Americans involved in Russia witch hunt

LMAO- Even after Rosenclown stated the 13 Russian had NO IMPACT on the outcome of the election, MSNBC, CNN etc this morning are still saying the 13 impacted our election

-Geaux
I said that in the OP. These scum shills are traitors on my opinion and should suffer the price. Too bad the government does nothing.

LMAO- Even after Rosenclown stated the 13 Russian had NO IMPACT on the outcome of the election, MSNBC, CNN etc this morning are still saying the 13 impacted our election

-Geaux
Our country can no longer listen to the Russian propaganda farm talking points. Troll farm propaganda and talking points are what the indictments were all about. Wheather put out by the original trolls, dupes or traitors, they must be recognized for the enemy weapons that they are.

Who continues to support the Russians and degrade the US?

Not that this means anything to regressive liberals...

13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections

...“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference...
LoL Mikey - your interpretation kinda sucks but carry on my wayward son!

I know. amazing what passes for logic among trumptards
What's your opinion of chronically compulsive pathological bald-faced liars like Hillary Clinton?
Hillary is not in Trumps league when it comes to lying

No politician is
You have that backwards. Hillary is the epitome of liars.
But Hillary isn't president. Her lies don't affect us anymore.

A person who has been First Lady, State Senator, Secretary of State and ran for President TWICE, her lies don't affect us?

She is a great disturbance on the psyche of this nation.
She is an embarrassment to the USA and a dark stain on Justice and the Rule of Law. But most of all,
She is like an Albatross hanging abound the neck of the DNC and Left every which way they turn.
Shake her as much as they try, they can't get the foul stench of Hillary off their hands.
All Hillary is good for now is serving as RW populist diversion to diminish the public focus on the diabolical deeds of the Donald. But that tactic isn't working. By listening to both sides of the media, right and left, I sense an increasing consensus among republicans and democrats that Trump is becoming more of a national liability than a national asset.

she also serves as a ready symbol of their misogyny and deep disrespect for women.

-Geaux
Our country can no longer listen to the Russian propaganda farm talking points. Troll farm propaganda and talking points are what the indictments were all about. Wheather put out by the original trolls, dupes or traitors, they must be recognized for the enemy weapons that they are.

Who continues to support the Russians and degrade the US?

but that's where they get their information. whatever will they do?

...“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference...

What's your opinion of chronically compulsive pathological bald-faced liars like Hillary Clinton?

No politician is

A person who has been First Lady, State Senator, Secretary of State and ran for President TWICE, her lies don't affect us?

She is an embarrassment to the USA and a dark stain on Justice and the Rule of Law. But most of all,
She is like an Albatross hanging abound the neck of the DNC and Left every which way they turn.
Shake her as much as they try, they can't get the foul stench of Hillary off their hands.
Hillary was by far the best qualified candidate for President in 2016. She would have made a much better leader than the bumbling liar we elected

But we sold out to Trumps empty promises and lies about Hillary

not "we"... 70,000 votes in 3 states... .where candidates supported by Russia -- Jill stein, and the orange one, took votes or resulted in people who said a pox on both their houses, staying home.

trump proudly tweeted yesterday how russia's covert actions related to the 2016 election began in 2014 before trump even announced he was running.

:lol: (AS IF this was great news for him.) ^

setting aside that he had let it be known privately that he intended to run.........

these facts and indictments clearly demonstrate that the FBI was fully justified in monitoring russian operatives, and prove that FISA warrants obtained to monitor russian operatives were not obtained as some flimsy political conspiracy against trump.

trump and his associates have been caught red-handed (pun intended!) they've been caught lying to the FBI, covering-up russian contacts, obfuscating evidence, undermining the integrity of American agencies just doing their job, and out-right obstructing justice... and for WHAT??

we shall see what indictments come next! :eusa_think:

No politician is

Hillary was by far the best qualified candidate for President in 2016. She would have made a much better leader than the bumbling liar we elected

not "we"... 70,000 votes in 3 states... .where candidates supported by Russia -- Jill stein, and the orange one, took votes or resulted in people who said a pox on both their houses, staying home.
joan-holloway-giggling.gif

Trump vindicated - Mueller admits no Americans involved in Russia witch hunt

:laugh2: ^ FAKE NEWS ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Furthermore, other allegations of Russian interference — involving the hacks and leaks of leading Democrats’ emails, and hacking into election-related computer systems in many states — play no role in these charges.

We don’t yet really know what this means for Mueller’s larger investigation

But the bigger picture is that these indictments really don’t change much about what we know, or tell us much about where Mueller might be going.

Indeed, one of its effects may be to serve as a public and political statement that Mueller’s team isn’t solely focused on the Trump team’s potential wrongdoing — that they’re attempting to fulfill their original charge of investigating Russian interference.

Still, looking at the Mueller investigation as a whole, it’s grown to be quite complex. One Trump adviser, George Papadopoulos, pleaded guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians during the election. Another, Michael Flynn, pleaded guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians after the election. Two other ex-Trump aides, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, were indicted for alleged money laundering unrelated to the campaign. And Mueller’s team has been looking into potential obstruction of justice from the Trump administration too.

The new indictments, then, are a piece in this larger puzzle — a puzzle that still isn’t yet solved.

What Mueller’s new Russia indictments mean — and don’t mean

And he also did not say that there was no evidence that the charged conduct did not alter the outcome of the 2016 election. He did not say that there was evidence that no American was a knowing participant in the illegal activity. And what about your stupid leader who says he believes Putin's denials. Stay tuned; this whole sordid mess gets worse and worse for Comrade Trump every day. You Trumpsters should wake up and smell the rotten odor coming from the White House. Bigly!

Ya well he didn't say Trump didn't do it!!!!"
How old are you? Like eight?

Possibly.

But perjury at the highest levels of government is still out there, given that Trump allegedly helped craft misleading information Trump Jr gave to the authorities.
"allegedly". You use that word a lot on this forum pal.
Also: "If/could be/maybe/likely/........................"
Don't forget to 'change hands' once in while or you'll be spending your dope money on a chiropractor.

Yeah, we know. The Beast was the best-qualified, smartest and most experienced person to run for public office since Pericles 2500 years ago, about the time Bernie was born.

We would be better off if Hillary had won

Hardly vindication

Doesn't cover the hacking of the DNC server
I'm not sure they were hacked. The could have been covering up for internal leaks. John Podesta gave his password to a phisher. How fucking STUPID!
CIA and FBI claims they were hacked
The CIA and the FBI have lied before.
They provided evidence to Congress

What evidence has Trump provided?
They provided 'evidence' to a FISC judge. The evidence was fucking full of lies.

It is difficult to provide evidence that something did not happen.

For all I know, Podesta's password gave the phishers access to the DNC files and no hacking was needed. Again, for all I know there was a leaker in the DNC that provided emails to the news media or to Wikileaks. That also does not require hacking.
The DNC 'leaker' was murdered when Hillary found out he had removed the DNC emails and given them to the russians.
All it's going to take is one little LIB/DNC rat to walk into the IG's office and a couple of dozen Hillary cult followers will be going to federal prison.
This rat KNOWS the second SC will be on his tail before too long.
Believe me! This is going to happen a month before next Nov.

You gotta love these nuts... all indicted are foreign nationals, it is emphatically stated that no Americans were knowingly involved, and they still wait for indictments. These people are insane.

“If I were a betting man, I’d bet against the president,” said one of the lawyers.

I'm going with bald faced liars like their Dear Leader.

No politician is
But Hillary isn't president. Her lies don't affect us anymore. Trump's does. So what are you prepared to do about it?

they made up things that Hillary supposedly lied about and turned them into multi-year, multi-agency investigations to, as they acknowledged "run down her numbers". The should just admit they don't care how dangerous this White House is FOR REAL because there is an R after the orange loon's name.

Please give us a rundown of all the things made up about Hillary and why the White House is a dangerous place now.

No politician is
But Hillary isn't president. Her lies don't affect us anymore. Trump's does. So what are you prepared to do about it?

they made up things that Hillary supposedly lied about and turned them into multi-year, multi-agency investigations to, as they acknowledged "run down her numbers". The should just admit they don't care how dangerous this White House is FOR REAL because there is an R after the orange loon's name.
I'd rate you a 10+ on the loon scale.

you can only say that because you're a deranged wing nut.

luckily, I don't have to give a rat's putout what you think of anything

but please, explain why obstructing any investigation into the disgusting things this admin does is ok.

Please give us a list of all the DISGUSTING THINGS this administration has done and what you did during the previous 8 years (hospitalization, medical treatments) when Obama did a thousand abhorrent and even criminal things (how many times did the Supreme Court themselves have to SLAP HIM DOWN and tell Obama that Presidents can't do that? And the SCOTUS was even slightly liberal at that time!).

No politician is

All Hillary is good for now is serving as RW populist diversion to diminish the public focus on the diabolical deeds of the Donald. But that tactic isn't working. By listening to both sides of the media, right and left, I sense an increasing consensus among republicans and democrats that Trump is becoming more of a national liability than a national asset.

That must be some stations you are tuned into! Where do they broadcast out of, Cuba? Haven't you ever figured out that news sensationalizes every topic in order to draw listeners?

No politician is

she also serves as a ready symbol of their misogyny and deep disrespect for women.

By being the ultimate misogynist and disrespector of women everywhere in her actions, rather than just her mere words? Or by exploiting women and polarizing them on a topic she knows they can be easily manipulated to believe to curry yet one more mindless voting block for the DNC?

Forum List

Back